test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Huge nerfs coming for TR

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    skreechrskreechr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 85
    edited July 2013
    I'm not acting like a child dude im saying its called diversity, which allows someone to play a class in a few different ways other than just one. So a Tr that hits like a truck can one shot, a Perma Stealth Tr plays tactically...he doesn't have the damage but will slowly burst you down, and a Regen Tr plays for survivability and can stay out of stealth and hit stuff repeatedly as he doesn't lose as much health as a normal Tr. Tank Spec'd GFs play for survivability and then theres Crit tanks that 3 shot you and never allow you to get up off the floor. So you want each and every class to be played only one certain way is this what you're trying to say?
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Well if this goes live I am done with PW and Cryptic. This was my last F2P/Greed model game I was going to play anyway, I don't even have a perma-stealth rogue and I didn't spend hours on end playing and refining my rogue to get nerfed in to the ground yet again. SO now our two highest daily powers are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> now. Stealth and ranged both got nerfed in the ground too.

Its not just one nerf, its 4 major nerfs, on the 3 massive nerfs they received previously.

I WAS planning on buying the expansion pack, but if this goes live, I am not giving them another god **** red cent. No people cant have my stuff either, that means supporting a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> game with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> support and stupid *** devs. They buffed the biggest whining class in game, don't even bother touching the other 2 classes that have too much power with nerfs, seriously?

Yuppers and they know I have given them money so they can just keep their whiners who probably don't even give them money.
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Well if this goes live I am done with PW and Cryptic. This was my last F2P/Greed model game I was going to play anyway, I don't even have a perma-stealth rogue and I didn't spend hours on end playing and refining my rogue to get nerfed in to the ground yet again. SO now our two highest daily powers are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> now. Stealth and ranged both got nerfed in the ground too.

Its not just one nerf, its 4 major nerfs, on the 3 massive nerfs they received previously.

I WAS planning on buying the expansion pack, but if this goes live, I am not giving them another god **** red cent. No people cant have my stuff either, that means supporting a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> game with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> support and stupid *** devs. They buffed the biggest whining class in game, don't even bother touching the other 2 classes that have too much power with nerfs, seriously?

Yuppers and they know I have given them money so they can just keep their whiners who probably don't even give them money.

What you are saying is I can't stand to be balanced to other classes and will find a game where a stealth class is God again to roll on for some time. Interesting. Maybe you should stay and make a real rogue now that they are getting fixed? Just a thought. That's what your statement says.
  • Options
    kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Nope, I would just rather not play and give them any more money, I already retired one char from nerfs, I will be damned if I am going to retire/relearn a class I already spent hours on end learning the ins and outs of to only have to re-adjust again. I wasn't a fan of their F2P/Greed model anyway. This is assuming this patch goes live, which more than likely it will. They took the TR's 2 highest daily powers and made them <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, nerfed their stealth mechanics which is the core of the class, and took a limited ranged ability and made it worse, this was after the three major nerfs previously.

All this because of the loud minority QQ'ing.
  • Options
    huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    snip.

sure, keep ignoring facts, that just makes you look like a more huge ******bag then you are anyway

if you would have an IQ higher then sliced bread, youd have seen that i didnt just add them up but whatever, i dont care about you anymore, lower human beeings are nothing i spend time on anymore
  • Options
    kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    TRs are not GOD and never were planned to be GOD. Here is a big *HUG* for mistakenly thinking they were GOD.

What you are saying is I can't stand to be balanced to other classes and will find a game where a stealth class is God again to roll on for some time. Interesting. Maybe you should stay and make a real rogue now that they are getting fixed? Just a thought. That's what your statement says.
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • Options
    thesakarithesakari Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kingculex wrote: »
    TRs are not GOD and never were planned to be GOD. Here is a big *HUG* for mistakenly thinking they were GOD.

I will still dominate you as if you were my peasant :) Hope you're on mindflayer!
  • Options
    kingculexkingculex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A fellow TR? I am a TR on Dragon. You obviously misunderstood the meaning of my comment. It was to laugh at abombination247 for comparing TRs to GOD. Only a poor player would think they are so overpowered to be GODs in the game. TRs can be killed easily but CWs are at a disadvantage to them. This nerf will probably knock off the non serious TRs and the serious TR players will just adapt to it.

thesakari wrote: »
    I will still dominate you as if you were my peasant :) Hope you're on mindflayer!
    Every class has advantages and disadvantages. Learn the disadvantages of you class to overcome them. Learn the advantages of your class and the disadvatages of other classes to use them in pvp to win.

There is no point to whine for nerfs because you win some and loose some. Crying just makes a player look like a crier and no one, especially the devs, should take them seriously. Have a nice day!:)
  • Options
    thesakarithesakari Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    A fellow TR? I am a TR on Dragon. You obviously misunderstood the meaning of my comment. It was to laugh at abombination247 for comparing TRs to GOD. Only a poor player would think they are so overpowered to be GODs in the game. TRs can be killed easily but CWs are at a disadvantage to them. This nerf will probably knock off the non serious TRs and the serious TR players will just adapt to it.

Oh my bad. The way you do your quotes is weird. Makes me think what you were quoting is a signature instead.
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Oh I am a pretty serious TR player, its all I play now after they nerfed DC's. I am just quitting and tired of all the nerfs and wasting my time and money. Even if they give a respect token (probably wont be a full one keeping to par of their greed) unless you are using a cookie cutter build from the forums, you risk wasting your feat/power choices and having to give them money to respect again.

You would THINK they would have a majority of class balancing done in closed beta, you would think fixing dungeon and pvp exploits would be a top priority. Instead they listened to a loud minority and their incessant QQ'ing about rogues and stealth.

I don't care what anyone says, stealth is the core mechanic for rogues, its the one thing that actually allows them to survive their squishiness in PVE/PVP and they basically turned LA in to a 10 seconds lesser vorpal chant that can be stunned and pushed or whatever and this already on top of them nerfing Shocking Execution in to the ground. You add up all the nerfs to rogues PW can go do themselves in the buttocks.
  • Options
    infernal667infernal667 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    It was high time for this, especially for PvE.

Lately our fast run group for Karrundax / Spider consisted of 3 TRs, 1 DC and 1 CW. No need for any GF / GWF. 3 TRs pwn everything so fast that there is no threat or a need for a complex strategy. Now its just: "Ignore all adds and kill the boss.". Meanwhile our guild GFs and GWFs are sitting around bored doing nothing during DDs because there is no need for them.
  • Options
    huckasevenhuckaseven Banned Users Posts: 470 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    if you dont play with your guildies cause the rune might take a few mins more, then its not a problem of TRs, its a problem of your guild
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Psssst. More bad news..
    Oh, also the new Lurker's Assault had it's duration reduced from 10 seconds to something like 5. It lasts long enough for one Flurry. It's not mentioned in the patch notes, well now you know it.
  • Options
    borgued3borgued3 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 150 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Psssst. More bad news..

well, seems the devs just want to remove rogues from the game after all =S, good thing my new build doesnt use LA
  • Options
    alansglidealansglide Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    First my DC gets a nuke(much smaller nuke then the planned bomb for TR's),now,my TR gets ground into the dirt.

Thank you Devs.

Staying with you from COH/COV to Neverwinter,you've made sure I wont play another of your games.
This discussion has been closed.