test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval--Recruiting Mature Gamers

Comments

• gumdocgumdoc Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just joined a few days ago, very happy with the decision. Of course, servers were pulled down an hour later, something about some exploit, but I have a feeling it was due to me joining the guild :p

Gumdoc
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Evening folks.
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    morn drakkos and rest of GM-- Big welcome to all our new members as well :D
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
    edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• marwoodandimarwoodandi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi guys. I am rapidly approaching my first level 60 (GF), and I'd been looking for a good group of people to do dungeons and PvP with. The ideal guild would have multiple level 60's on at peak U.S. times, and be helpful and friendly. I did do a few dungeons up to the 30's or so, but have been mostly solo questing since.
    edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    +2 morning all :)
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • daneo254daneo254 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just filled out the application, waiting to see if it gets accepted. :)
  • marwoodandimarwoodandi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perhaps I should have asked the question directly. How may level 60's do you typically have on during U.S. evenings?
    edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

Hmm.

A few? A handful? Some?

My turn.

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Feel free to submit an application, we don't recruit the character, we recruit the player, the pixels are largely irrelevant.

www.guildmedieval.com

• gillwinngillwinn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Howdy,

I am a level 60 mage on beholder, looking for a guild.

I am an older gamer that lives in new zealand. I play most nights. I am looking for a mature guild to hang out with and enjoy the game with.

my toons name is gillwin. Please let me know if you are still looking for more members and if so , how i should apply.

thank you

james
  • fidimanfidiman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello

Im a control wizard lvl 37 looking for a nice group of ppl to play whit. My native language isn't english, but i think i can write it pretty well. Im applying mostly because its boring to queue for dungeons alone, playing whit random ppl who dont even talk. My character name is Vasken.
    edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

We are always recruiting, requirements are strict, and we frequently request more information.

Do check back on our Guild Forums.

www.guildmedieval.com

• zerkagezerkage Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi I don't know if you're still recruiting but I would like to join the Guild. I am currently Level 16 Control Wizard.
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your character doesn't matter much to us. We recruit players. Feel free to put in an application. We never close our doors to new members.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
    edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    howdy all :D
  • zerkagezerkage Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your character doesn't matter much to us. We recruit players. Feel free to put in an application. We never close our doors to new members.

Ok sounds good. I'll send an application today.
    edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    good day and welcome to all the new squires + members at large
    edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Hi folks.

A quick note: if your application is two sentences or less, I will delete it. We don't have set requirements, but I look for quality over quantity. That having been said, brevity may be the soul of wit, but it won't score you points on your application.

One-line train-of-thought applications will be deleted without hesitation.

Thanks for the interest, folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    howdy all :D
  • xiolinxiolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys, I applied for the guild through the website but now I can't seem to log in to the account. Says incorrect login and if I try to reset password, it says wrong email. But i'm pretty sure I put the correct ones :)
    Xilly The Silly Dwarf of Eyrda :P
    Waiting for a cool sig T.T
This discussion has been closed.