test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval--Recruiting Mature Gamers

Comments

• kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can't imagine what defense one would have in the face of a screenshot of the conversation. Our rules do not bend to accommodate anyone. Break them at your peril. Mock them, and you're gone.

The members we seek don't just follow the rules, they read them and think, "Ah, this is the place for me!" If that's not you, there are plenty of other guilds out there.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

Remember kids, brevity is the soul of wit. It also helps to have a clear point.
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    morning all :)
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I can't imagine what defense one would have in the face of a screenshot of the conversation. Our rules do not bend to accommodate anyone. Break them at your peril. Mock them, and you're gone.

Excuse a very slight threadjack- but I seem to be missing something obvious.

Every time that I try to take a screenshot (with the game's own printscreen key function), the screenshot seems to be sans UI and chat window. Is there a config option that I have overlooked in all this heat, to allow screenshots with UI/chat window showing? It would come in handy when submitting bug reports and the like.
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kattefjaes wrote: »
    Excuse a very slight threadjack- but I seem to be missing something obvious.

Every time that I try to take a screenshot (with the game's own printscreen key function), the screenshot seems to be sans UI and chat window. Is there a config option that I have overlooked in all this heat, to allow screenshots with UI/chat window showing? It would come in handy when submitting bug reports and the like.

AFAIK, you need to use a screen capture program.

Loving some of our new applicants. Keep them coming.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

• kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    AFAIK, you need to use a screen capture program.

Right, so I didn't miss an obvious option, at least, thanks :)
    edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Are any of our high lvl players going to sign up for the new "preview" shard so they can play it??
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
    edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    130 members now. Regularly doing dungeon and social events. Yeehaw!

edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• wilkaufwilkauf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Greetings, my girlfriend and I applied 2 days ago and we were wondering if we will be notified whether we are accepted or declined. 2 days is a long time for a guild application and with no contact, so we are going to continue our search, but I thought I would try to get some clarification here.

Thank you!
    edited June 2013
    wilkauf wrote: »
    Greetings, my girlfriend and I applied 2 days ago and we were wondering if we will be notified whether we are accepted or declined. 2 days is a long time for a guild application and with no contact, so we are going to continue our search, but I thought I would try to get some clarification here.

Thank you!

You had been approved. You should have received a PM, and at the least you have forum access.

edited June 2013
    I've resent welcome PMs on our forums to anyone that was approved in the last month but hasn't shown. You're still welcome to join us. Check back on our forums. If you were approved, you should have that PM and be able to view the forums.

edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• wilkaufwilkauf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ah, alright. We were waiting for an email or message in game, haha. The other strange thing is that when I searched for the guild using the "Find Guild" function the next day, I can't seem to find the guild. I also forgot to add the person I originally contacted in-game to ask for an invite. I should be able to figure it out now with access.

Thank you!
    edited June 2013
    PMs are set up to send e-mail to the address registered, but some people turn that off. We mention in a few places to come back and check the forums after you register. We have been processing applications within 24 hours, just an FYI for anyone reading. If your app is being reviewed, there is a place on the forums you can access to ask how it's coming.

As a reminder though, we simply delete applications if you wrote something in clear violation of our rules, use poor grammar to the point it hurts our heads to try to decipher it (ain't no one got time for that), or just wrote a couple sentences. We put a lot of effort into providing a nice environment to play in and expect our members to put in some effort to show you belong in that environment.

The guild finder doesn't seem to be functioning correctly. We've had our own long time members not be able to find us in game. The other thing is, make sure you are on Beholder. At least until the merger.

Once you're on the forums, you'll have access to our roster. Add the officers and ask one for an invite. You can also mail me in game and I can send an offline invite.

edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• peanutmchohopeanutmchoho Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey, I'm looking for a guild with a good mix of PvE and PvP, hardcore and casual. While I'm only 13, I consider myself to be pretty mature, to the point where the behavior of most people my age is embarrassing and offensive. I'm a lvl 40 Rogue.
    edited June 2013
    Hey, I'm looking for a guild with a good mix of PvE and PvP, hardcore and casual. While I'm only 13, I consider myself to be pretty mature, to the point where the behavior of most people my age is embarrassing and offensive. I'm a lvl 40 Rogue.

Hey there. Already replied in your thread. Put in an app at our site and we'll see if we're compatible. The vast majority of us are adults, but we do have younger members. My son plays NW and is 13, but is probably a little less mature than you are. He's working on it. :)

edited June 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited June 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• linuxx40linuxx40 Member Posts: 47
    edited June 2013
    good morning Drakkos

Just finally posted in Squire thread..sorry for taking so long but we had a new baby and it really took me away from playing..and for good cause ;)
This discussion has been closed.