test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval--Recruiting Mature Gamers

Comments

• kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Highly selective" is right (methinks I need to highlight that in the OP somewhere). For the reasons above, and also we know by experience which type of applicants stick with us. There's no sense in approving someone who disappears in a week, or wanders over to another guild thinking loot is more important than building friendships. It about the people and camaraderie, not what power and loot you're going to get out of being one of us.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, we've had some members not realize they had been accepted. Check your spam folder, and also visit our forums and make sure you didn't overlook your PM box. If you have access to the site, you *should* have a PM from one of our registrars.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

• thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Evening folks!
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
  • baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    hello guildies :D
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• deadparrot42deadparrot42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thedrakkos wrote: »
    Morning folks!

Well good morning to you.
    I've applied last evening. I apologize for the brief intro. I was on my phone, and couldn't see the scroll. I'm better now, and functioning quite happily with a nice family from Toronto ;)

Looking forward to hearing back on the forums.

-DeadParrot
  • texikantexikan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As of late, work has kept me away from the game but, for the small amount of time I have been on, I am impressed with the quality of those I have met. I am not necessarily talking about uber play skills but, the welcomeness I experience for the few moments I am on. Great job in recruiting all. Any out there looking for a player friendly, enjoy you time gaming guild, this is the place. Check out the OP, and if you like what we represent, fill out an application. Have fun all.
    edited May 2013
    Morning folks!

Happy Saturday!

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Well good morning to you.
    I've applied last evening. I apologize for the brief intro. I was on my phone, and couldn't see the scroll. I'm better now, and functioning quite happily with a nice family from Toronto ;)

Looking forward to hearing back on the forums.

-DeadParrot

Looks like we got you taken care of. You should have an email/PM from one of us.

• drelic0drelic0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to join your guild. I'm currently a trickster rogue at lvl 9. Applied on your site..
    edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• linuxx39linuxx39 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good morning...just applied!! cant wait to join you...I hope :)
    edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    (collates all the applications for GM then staples them together and leaves em on Drakkos desk
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
    edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    morning GM'ers :D
    edited May 2013
    If you joined us prior to launch, or prior or during our forum move and got lost out there somewhere, contact me and I'll get you set up again. I've got maybe a dozen people who joined and haven't been seen yet on the server. I will eventually delete these members if I don't hear from them.

edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Good morning. Up to 87 members in the Neverwinter branch now. If you are mature, more interested in making friends and having a good time than in simply collecting loot, and can keep a handle on your language, we'd like to see you here too. We've always got room for more.

edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    morning all
    edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• laliaeuyeuylaliaeuyeuy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    beholder
    Lv.32 Control wizard
    nick:Subur
  • laliaeuyeuylaliaeuyeuy Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    beholder
    Lv.32 Control wizard
    nick:Subur
    edited May 2013
    Evening folks.

Feel free to apply on our site, and thanks for your interest.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited May 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

This discussion has been closed.