test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Medieval--Recruiting Mature Gamers

Comments

• texikantexikan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great to hear Jeskalade. You should go ahead and apply through the info provided in the original post. When beta opens you will be set and ready. Also Guild medieval participates in variuos other games DDO, PoE, Diablo, etc. You might enjoy hooking up there to burn time until launch. We will all be looking forward to meeting you. Enjoy
  • baalah1baalah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    hi all; how is it going. Got my Guarding warrior up to lvl 20 and picked up a cleric companion, I relise that once CBW4 is done that cryptic will initiate a full wipe before open beta begins on April 30th. With that being said, i will you all once open beta begins.
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hiyas folks!

got my internet back!

Yay!
    Looking for a mature guild to play with?

www.guildmedieval.com

Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.
  • thedrakkosthedrakkos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 228 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    hey drakkos and all of GM
    www.guildmedieval.com If you need a guild read over our website then consider joining. :cool:
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

Yay Saturday!

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    hi folks ;)
    edited April 2013
    Hiyas folks.

Work work.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    howdy howdy folks
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• venturesixventuresix Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2 questions:
    - Recruiting still open?
    - What server will you be on initially?
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

Recruitment is always open. As far as server, that hasn't been established, however, its already been stated they intend to collapse shards in the future, so it won't really be relevant beyond which server to log into on launch day.

As I understand it.

I vote Beholder, myself.

www.guildmedieval.com

• capnorgecapnorge Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just got my invitation, thanks! Looks like a great guild. Looking forward to playing with everyone. I'll be on the 25th.
    edited April 2013
    during early play i will try to get on mumble so i can learn which server to use after the 30th ( which is when i can start playing again)
  • kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We'll be trying to set up the guild on the 25th. Depends on when all our Heroes of the North can show up. We'll be using Beholder if it matters.

Also, we will be having guild forum downtime starting I believe late on the 25th and perhaps extending into the early hours of the 27th (US time). We will be accepting applications through the new forums as soon as they come up. You can still contact me here if interested in joining.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

Applications processed, getting the last batch in before the forums transfer.

If you don't manage to get back to me before midnight tonight, don't sweat it, we'll have it sorted when we have our new forums up and running.

Regards.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    As of Midnight tonight, recruitment is closed for 72 hours.

New forums incoming!

www.guildmedieval.com

• kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The guild has been founded in-game. :cool:
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    Hiyas folks.

Spending my vacation in Athkatla.

Forums migration in progress, testing phase soon.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    4 -41/2days and i will join all in game on Beholder shard- after i create a char of course. maybe 2 characters.
    edited April 2013
    New forums are up. We are accepting applications again.

edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

New forums are awesome, as expected.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    New forums are indeed awesome!

We've gotten new applications for our guild, still waiting on Neverwinter applications though! Register on our forums now and we'll get you taken care of pronto. Thanks!

• scorilloscorillo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi
    Can I join?
    edited April 2013
    scorillo wrote: »
    Hi
    Can I join?

Perhaps. You will need to tell us more about why you are applying to our guild in particular. You can do so by editing your application on our forum.

edited April 2013
    Hiyas folks.

Recruitment is always open, however, requirements are strict.

There's no quality guild otherwise.

Luck.

www.guildmedieval.com

edited April 2013
    Evening folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

• texikantexikan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good weekend had by all. Everything in place. New forums up, mumble reset, and looking forward to tomorrows general start up. Jump in and enjoy all. Remember to pre-patch before launch.
    edited April 2013
    Morning folks.

www.guildmedieval.com

This discussion has been closed.