What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Envy's DPS Guardian Fighter compendium.

Comments

• Options
    wrannecwrannec Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    The Stalwart set is more of a PvE set if anything. Timeless is your best bet, and behind that would be mix-matching the DPS T2 pieces.

Well, i don't play PvP at all. Playing epic dungeons with irl friends. So would Stalwart be a better set than the timeless hero you think? :-)
  • Options
    seariouslyseariously Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is this build still viable after they nerfed GF damage?
  • Options
    skadmadooskadmadoo Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How do you remodel an item, is that a self Mod or an in game thing?
  • Options
    tarlockentarlocken Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seariously wrote: »
    is this build still viable after they nerfed GF damage?

GF Damage has not been nerfed. They fixed a bug involving set bonuses that allowed guardian fighters to one shot T2 bosses. Normal damage for us remains the same, and this build is completely valid.
  • Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    skadmadoo wrote: »
    How do you remodel an item, is that a self Mod or an in game thing?

Right click > change appearance.
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • Options
    ogrin63ogrin63 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very nice build, thank you. I'm using a Halfling for my GF and it's working well, so far (lvl 15). The 3% deflection buff is nice, as is the CC resist. I can see how the Tiefling would fit this build better, though, but I didn't think of it at character creation.

I'm confused by a couple of things, though; you say, "Enforced Threat - Always use this in dungeons. It's a good AoE with good damage. It also helps keep the mobs off your healer companion. Best used in tandem with Frontline Surge." I wasn't aware Enforced Threat did damage!? Am I mistaken? Also, what is BiS?
  • Options
    diekaodiekao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, Supremacy of Steel....3/3 still? I'm just never using it myself and don't see how and when.
    Villain's Menace is always in Slot 1
    Daily Slot 2 changes between Recovery and Indomitable....

So could one put those points somewhere else? Only questions would be where of course.
  • Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ogrin63 wrote: »
    Very nice build, thank you. I'm using a Halfling for my GF and it's working well, so far (lvl 15). The 3% deflection buff is nice, as is the CC resist. I can see how the Tiefling would fit this build better, though, but I didn't think of it at character creation.

I'm confused by a couple of things, though; you say, "Enforced Threat - Always use this in dungeons. It's a good AoE with good damage. It also helps keep the mobs off your healer companion. Best used in tandem with Frontline Surge." I wasn't aware Enforced Threat did damage!? Am I mistaken? Also, what is BiS?

Yes it does damage. I have my gear posted on the first post.

Youtube Channel

• Options
    zakard1zakard1 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    is you power/feats updated?i saw you put on the bottum what you change but the picture isnt updated and few post bak you said you respected few time and you was going to update your final change.i just bought a full respect and waiting on your response to make those change for a final polished build
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    zakard1 wrote: »
    if you power/feats updated?i saw you put on the bottum what you change but the picture isnt updated and few post bak you said you respected few time and you was going to update your final change.i just bought a full respect and waiting on your response to make those change for a final polished build

I'll do that now. Didn't change a whole lot though. Give it 10-20 minutes.

Youtube Channel

• Options
    edited May 2013
    I'll do that now. Didn't change a whole lot though. Give it 10-20 minutes.

Done. /1000000000

Youtube Channel

• Options
    diekaodiekao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well that clears my Supremacy of Steel question.

What about Attributes? I went with 18 Str, 16 Con, 12 Dex as Human. Full Str + Con? Con seems a good choice because of Action Point gain and more HP = higher stalwart set bonus.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ok thx for the update.for a humain,the 3 feats point should be put where?put the point missing in sheild resurgence and 3 in grits or 3 sheild resurgence,1 grits,2 pin down or mabey 2 resurgence 1 grits and 3 pin down?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ok thx for the update.for a humain,the 3 feats point should be put where?put the point missing in sheild resurgence and 3 in grits or 3 sheild resurgence,1 grits,2 pin down or mabey 2 resurgence 1 grits and 3 pin down?

Honestly there aren't too many great things left to choose from. You could fill out shield resurgence and grit bit you wouldn't be gaining a whole lot. It's up to you.

Youtube Channel

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Honestly there aren't too many great things left to choose from. You could fill out shield resurgence and grit bit you wouldn't be gaining a whole lot. It's up to you.

wouldnt pin down be a good thing?not sure if it make a good difference in prone duration but with crushing pin+trample the fallen in pvp it would be pretty effective no?i guess the duration increase is so small it barely do anything?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wouldnt pin down be a good thing?not sure if it make a good difference in prone duration but with crushing pin+trample the fallen in pvp it would be pretty effective no?i guess the duration increase is so small it barely do anything?

15% if 1 second is .15 longer prone. If you find that worth it..

Youtube Channel

• Options
    edited May 2013

Dude, stop ignoring me, haha just kidding.

Seriously though. Attributes? Str + Con or what?
  • Options
    edited May 2013

yea that what i thought,il go with 3 in grits then,thx
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    diekao wrote: »
    Dude, stop ignoring me, haha just kidding.

Seriously though. Attributes? Str + Con or what?

I've answered this at least 20 times. Yes, str/con.

Youtube Channel

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah sorry. Just didn't want to wade through 74 pages to find it :(

Thanks for letting me be lazy. Double thanks for updating. Cheers!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    diekao wrote: »
    Yeah sorry. Just didn't want to wade through 74 pages to find it :(

Thanks for letting me be lazy. Double thanks for updating. Cheers!

That's true. I'll add it to the first post for anyone else who might ask.

Youtube Channel

• Options
    curare1curare1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    that gear where do you get it from? im currently trying to get the pvp one.
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There we go, caught this while in a fight. My feats/skill boosts me to 10k power, not only that it's a constant 8.5-9.2.

2WjLy.jpg
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How are you doing it Maiku?
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know, I just play lol..
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »
    I don't know, I just play lol..

Do you have all r7s slotteds?

Youtube Channel

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Yeah ofc. Btw, did you get banned? So many did, I loled. :)
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »
    Yeah ofc. Btw, did you get banned? So many did, I loled. :)

Nope, not banned. What feats/skills are getting you to 10k+ without using Stalwart? Whats your power without any buffs?

Youtube Channel

• Options
    cerebral79cerebral79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    really great build man, just wondering is your single target pvp rotation still the same as listed on the first page? you have a lot of skills listed in green but arent on the rotation for single target pvp so i didnt know if you changed it up
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    cerebral79 wrote: »
    really great build man, just wondering is your single target pvp rotation still the same as listed on the first page? you have a lot of skills listed in green but arent on the rotation for single target pvp so i didnt know if you changed it up

Single target I switch it up but the highest DPS is Knights Challenge, lunging strike and knee breaker.

Youtube Channel