What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Envy's DPS Guardian Fighter compendium.

1333435363739»

Comments

• drone0815drone0815 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    dkcandy wrote: »
    Envy quit a long time ago and you just dug up a zombie from their grave.

Obviously, very successfully ;) :cool::
    12-05-2013, 06:53 AM Supjeremiah Has leveling been made more efficient? I've been away from the game for a while but I'm going to try out the Ranger of course. ...
    There is no Q in Star Trek! ... really wish he wheren't, but at least that annoying *** got punched in the face finally ...
    There is no healing magic in Star Trek! ... most times, at least.
    There is no Trinity in Star Trek! ... so why do you insist?
  • galadrifgaladrif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Try paragon Swordmaster.
    Get Knight Challenge
    Get Flourish.
    Get Anvil Of Doom.
    and Crescendo.

Knight Challenge -> Flourish-> Tide of Iron->Anvil Of Doom Should do the work.
    If you face with GWF then add Crescendo after Tide of Iron and then Anvil Of Doom = 1 down!
    GWF cant use determination in this time because of stun. Very same stuff against them :D, but with knight challenge its awesome.

Good if you have perf. Vorpal.

I don't like swordmaster paragon. Im doing mainly dungeons, but for PVP it is OK
  • biovampbiovamp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    IDK if I'm too much of a **** and didn't find the posts regarding this in the thread (if so, sorry :$) but regarding guarded assault:
    How Is the 3% being calculated? The power descriptor states 5% / +5% / +5% max 15% of own Max HP.
    Did it get buffed since the original posting?
  • chaoscourtesanchaoscourtesan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Recommend you post your question in a more relevant thread. Practically everything has changed since the original post. This was once a great thread, but it is completely outdated now and should probably be locked.

You'd most likely find your answer in one of the feedback threads for GF if it has already been posted.. but you can post your own thread asking, no one will bite you. =) No one who matters will, anyway. XD
    Rhyon Cawdorian GWF | Opa Loka TR | Cormac Argentus III DC | Annika Thornblade GF | Aerys Skydark HR | Bartin Findlor TR | Aellia Baalthrall CW | Lucan Hawkmoon CW | Opa Brahk GWF | Korzbyrk DC | Den Kruk GWF | Jherek Skarsin CW |
    Roland Mac Sheonin GF | Tarron Direheart SW |
  • biovampbiovamp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    thx for the help!
  • definemythdefinemyth Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    IS frontline surge good skill for pvp? doesnt even kd ppl
    my current set up is lunge , griffion wrath , and kneebreaker
  • pogn1978pogn1978 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well, I just tried a slight variation of the original theme, more pve focused, and it's still a very solid direction he points you in, even if it's a year and a half old.