test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Envy's DPS Guardian Fighter compendium.

Comments

• Options
    sanctumlolsanctumlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 382 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »
    There we go, caught this while in a fight. My feats/skill boosts me to 10k power, not only that it's a constant 8.5-9.2.

2WjLy.jpg

there's no feat that increases power when you have temporary hp... you're bugged or bugging something.
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly like your origin build. :)
    PS: What buffs? If you mean pots and stuff, none of that's used. My power is 7.3k without this burst of power.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sanctumlol wrote: »
    there's no feat that increases power when you have temporary hp...

No, but it does increase dmg? Or so I saw someone wrote on some thread and I assume Cryptic just buffs the power? Who knows.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    snowballosnowballo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't know if mentioned before.
    But you are wasting 2 power points on Combat Superiority with a Conqueror, since it only adds duration to it which becomes irrelevant once you have the feat for it.
    Snow's Melee Arena: NW-DMT7STJ9E
    Combat arena. Adjustable challenge.
    Difficulty: Adjustable easy - very hard
    Duration: Adjustable 1 - 25min
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No, but it does increase dmg? Or so I saw someone wrote on some thread and I assume Cryptic just buffs the power? Who knows.

I just tested it, it doesn't give you power.
  • Options
    zakard1zakard1 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    snowballo wrote: »
    Don't know if mentioned before.
    But you are wasting 2 power points on Combat Superiority with a Conqueror, since it only adds duration to it which becomes irrelevant once you have the feat for it.

it have been explained already many time.the buff dont refreash each time you attack.1 vs 1 you get 15sec and it wont refreash till you hit someone else.if you put only 1 point that mean you will have only 5 sec.if you pve only you can probably put only 1 in it but for pvp when you 1 vs 1 often,you want to put 3 in it or the buff will only last 5 sec.
  • Options
    cerebral79cerebral79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Single target I switch it up but the highest DPS is Knights Challenge, lunging strike and knee breaker.

ah tanks man oops i mean thanks. so far this is a great build and i think once ppl get used to the way tanking in this game works, all the new gf's will love it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Don't ask me, I don't know how mechanics work but I like seeing high numbers. My build is exactly like Envy's original one, not sure if we use the same skills but don't ask me. Ask Cryptic how it work.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Don't ask me, I don't know how mechanics work but I like seeing high numbers. My build is exactly like Envy's original one, not sure if we use the same skills but don't ask me. Ask Cryptic how it work.

All I know is you're abusing something to get higher power.

Aparently it's a cleric buff.
  • Options
    khaoticlifekhaoticlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great update, as someone who doesn't have a lot of AD/Cash do you think this is the best build you have managed to gather up? Using the original build right now and I'd really like to respec once you think the build is finalized.

• Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Great update, as someone who doesn't have a lot of AD/Cash do you think this is the best build you have managed to gather up? Using the original build right now and I'd really like to respec once you think the build is finalized.

This is my final build for the foreseeable future. The only thing that will change will be upgrading tiers of jewelry. I need the CN belt, and perfect Tenebrous for my offense slots.

I suspect that when Cryptic gets around to making beef tanking more viable that our DPS will take a hit, in which case I might switch to Tactition for the utility in PvP. Until then, you can consider this guide your goal.
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    All I know is you're abusing something to get higher power.

Aparently it's a cleric buff.

Come again? Lol.. How the hell would I know what skills clerics do?
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Come again? Lol.. How the hell would I know what skills clerics do?

It might be the Cleric Grand Templar set bonus but that's all I can think of.

Youtube Channel

• Options
    edited May 2013
    It might be the Cleric Grand Templar set bonus but that's all I can think of.

I'm pretty sure it was that.
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Grand Templar set is like 6-7 seconds of +450 power/crit on a 45s ICD. It's actually pretty terrible, like all the cleric 4p sets :p
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    deistik wrote: »
    Grand Templar set is like 6-7 seconds of +450 power/crit on a 45s ICD. It's actually pretty terrible, like all the cleric 4p sets :p

I know what it is. The 450 power gained would be doubled for Guardian Fighters, though.

Youtube Channel

• Options
    edited May 2013
    I know what it is. The 450 power gained would be doubled for Guardian Fighters, though.
    I thought buffs didn't get doubled.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I thought buffs didn't get doubled.

It's the only explanation I can come up with. 450 power added to his supposedly 7.3 unbuffed wouldn't count for the 10k+ he has in the SS. Even doubled wouldn't be enough. Who knows~

Youtube Channel

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Thing is, the cleric in that group's in my guild, she doesn't have that set lol. Not even close.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thing is, the cleric in that group's in my guild, she doesn't have that set lol. Not even close.

Then it's some other buff, it's not anything GF related.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

Then it's some other buff, it's not anything GF related.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well see, I had a TR with with extra crit build. (gave me crit) The DC apparently had a 'pure healing' build which I assumed the burst of 8k-9k was from them and mine put together? But then I see it spike to 10k from time to time. (Had another GF in the group and a CW but he was dead during that ss)
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    donvandaodonvandao Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you use the same tree power,Heroic and Conqueror Feats that Rokuthy's ?
  • Options
    granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you using an Ion stone, Cat or other pet Maiku?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cat. /10char
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    slamclamslamclam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maiku is master ruseman
  • Options
    bilewormbileworm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This cheating punk irritates me to no end. He and everyone else like him. Sure he may be a great player... but he cheated to get all of that gear he's got. He used the one-shot exploit to farm up all of his purples to get where he's at right now. Not to mention likely exploited the leveling bug in the first day to get to level 60.

What would take the normal (non exploiting) player about 6 months to achieve, he did in a week due to the exploits. And he gets what, a 72 hour ban??!!

So we have to roll around in PvP getting DOMINATED by him and others like him because we did not cheat. He traded 6 months of grinding shards to get those enchantments for a 72-hour ban. He wins. The message has been sent. Cheaters always win.

It takes 64 shards to make a Greater Enchantment (like the one on his weapon), and 16 each for a regular Tenebrous Enchantment, of which he has five... you do the math (16x5=80, +64=144). 144 shards he has farmed in a week. How long will that take the average dungeon-grinder to achieve? Far longer than a week, I promise you.

Nice guide. But you're an a$$. PvP is broken because of effers like this guy.
  • Options
    divenitydivenity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bileworm wrote: »
    This cheating punk irritates me to no end. He and everyone else like him. Sure he may be a great player... but he cheated to get all of that gear he's got. He used the one-shot exploit to farm up all of his purples to get where he's at right now. Not to mention likely exploited the leveling bug in the first day to get to level 60.

What would take the normal (non exploiting) player about 6 months to achieve, he did in a week due to the exploits. And he gets what, a 72 hour ban??!!

So we have to roll around in PvP getting DOMINATED by him and other like him because we did not cheat. He traded 6 months of grinding shards to get those enchantments for a 72-hour ban. He wins. The message has been sent. Cheaters always win.

It takes 64 shards to make a Greater Enchantment (like the 6 he has equipped)... you do the math. How long will that take the average dungeon-grinder to achieve? Far longer than a week, I promise you.

Nice guide. But you're an a$$.
    You really don't know what you're talking about do you? Envy had the one shot capable gear for all of half a day before the bug was fixed, and he already had his full timeless hero (the gear he pvp's in) set before he was ever capable of using the bug, which we still have no proof he ever actually exploited for personal gain. Please stfu.
  • Options
    kejnoxikejnoxi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice yo :) gj
  • Options
    lordofdestructinglordofdestructing Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What companions are best for this build? Healer/striker? It's a PvP guide, but you have tips about PvE too so I thought I should ask.