test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    kyotheman5kyotheman5 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well u guys are lucky, i got banned because they didn't resolve my issue so i reported it to paypal and they closed my account great customer service, just took my money and ran

well just hang in there for 5days if they do nothing i can push my claim forward at paypal at lease get my money back.
  • Options
    temty316temty316 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just purchased the HoN pack a few hours ago and haven't gotten it yet either.
  • Options
    doubleyougdoubleyoug Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Contact help support. Mine (Guardian pack) took some interaction too since they appeared to have had issues with the billing system (mine said paid on PayPal, but reviewing on the status page of perfect world).

All Im missing is the respec token and the astral diamonds :(
  • Options
    tyraeldragontyraeldragon Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,

I want to upgrade my founders pak from the Guardian to the Hero. Before I purchased the Guardian pak your customer support said I could upgrade anytime before you stop offering them but I can see no way to do it on the site. Can you help? I have posted this before and opened a ticket but heard nothing back in over a week.

Thanks,
    Icon_Build_Player_Paladin.png?version=425daf687d67683e0250b6ec43a2ee72

Hail and Kill,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    Retribution Paladin of the realm
    Member of Tyrs Palladium Guild
    Raising quality Dragons for mounts and pets
  • Options
    onlashoconlashoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When do I get posting privs like any other person?
  • Options
    flashboltsflashbolts Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deleted post
  • Options
    korvadielkorvadiel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, like everybody lately, i baught a pack and get onto the "display name already taken" page.

So basically, you can reaped people money and in same time dont provide services they payed for nor any answer about a problem massively reported.

I never registered any account on perfect world before my neverwinter one. I did not create a cryptic account either.

So, could we have an answer to our problem, because from now we can assimilate it to scamming activities.
  • Options
    zraiiahzraiiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm actually quite shocked as to how many people automatically result to "OMG SCAM" when they don't get what they paid for. Some people even act like they're the only victim.

Just like the hundreds above me, I too am approaching the Display Name Conflict error as well but hey, news flash, SOME people don't. In fact, my boyfriend and I bought ours at the exact same time and his went through no problem. Both of us paid $200 and only one of us got it.

STUFF. HAPPENS. Instead of instantly blowing your top, try sending an e-mail through customer support ASAP. I know that's what I did. This game hasn't even officially released yet and no offense to PWE and Cryptic but do you REALLY think they have all their stuff together? Of course not. There WILL be problems and there WILL be unhappy people but it CAN be worked through.
  • Options
    daelite90daelite90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so is network maintenance every Wednesday?
  • Options
    korvadielkorvadiel Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zraiiah wrote: »
    I'm actually quite shocked as to how many people automatically result to "OMG SCAM" when they don't get what they paid for. Some people even act like they're the only victim.

Just like the hundreds above me, I too am approaching the Display Name Conflict error as well but hey, news flash, SOME people don't. In fact, my boyfriend and I bought ours at the exact same time and his went through no problem. Both of us paid $200 and only one of us got it.

STUFF. HAPPENS. Instead of instantly blowing your top, try sending an e-mail through customer support ASAP. I know that's what I did. This game hasn't even officially released yet and no offense to PWE and Cryptic but do you REALLY think they have all their stuff together? Of course not. There WILL be problems and there WILL be unhappy people but it CAN be worked through.

Yeah, sure, spending so much money to help devs improving their game, paying far more to support them than the stuff within these packs actually worth and when we are plainly ignored by the staff for the money support we provide to them, it seems our sole option is to remain mute and quietly crooked by a disruptive system unable to unlock the goods for the loyal customers we are.
  • Options
    zraiiahzraiiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    korvadiel wrote: »
    Yeah, sure, spending so much money to help devs improving their game, paying far more to support them than the stuff within these packs actually worth and when we are plainly ignored by the staff for the money support we provide to them, it seems our sole option is to remain mute and quietly crooked by a disruptive system unable to unlock the goods for the loyal customers we are.

Of course that's what it's always about. You ever think the money they are getting FROM our "donations" are going towards fixing problems like we're having now? You GAVE this company money WILLINGLY with the promise of gifts and shiny trinkets and everyone wants to assume they're crooked because they're having issues with one particular part of their system?

If they were truly crooked, why are there people who bought the packs but encountered the same issue we are, running around with their stuff in game right now as we speak? If they were a crooked company they wouldn't just single out a couple thousand bank accounts, they'd single out every single transaction they owned, pull the plug and run for their lives. This is not the case here. It's something being actively resolved and everyone wants to be a big baby about it because they don't instantly receive their goodies.

I want to play a Drow just as bad as the next person who purchased the Hero of the North pack but i'm not being unreasonable. Sure, the customer service could be better, I wont deny that but that alone is not worth enough to point fingers where you shouldn't be.

Consider this a lesson most of you people desperately need in life about handling money. You are NEVER guaranteed what you pay for.
  • Options
    hsinroghsinrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I want to play a Drow just as bad as the next person who purchased the Hero of the North pack but i'm not being unreasonable. Sure, the customer service could be better, I wont deny that but that alone is not worth enough to point fingers where you shouldn't be.

The biggest issue here is not necessarily that some people are not getting their founder items. It is the fact that customer service takes so long to respond and in some cases keeps giving people the run around. I have had a ticket regarding my founder pack in for over a week, with no response, no email, even though I've kept it up-to-date.

For those of us who enjoy the game but want to actually level a character, we are missing out on the items that were designed to make that process easier. Which was the point of the founder pack purchases for most people.

When that happens compounded with the fact the customer service isn't responsive to the issue is bound to make some people irate.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

basically ignored this bases that perfect world has 9 other games besides this if this was their only game then it be justified, but total lack of customer service is on called for, emails take to long, and phone number is just automated msg every time.
  • Options
    jcook1993jcook1993 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello I bought the guardian of the north pack around noon today and it is 16:47 and nothing. I will be opening a ticket soon after I post this. Please help. Thank you :D
  • Options
    ultigus85ultigus85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I called the billing dept talked with a person and got mine hero of the north issued. I had a lot of the same problems of name conflict as others did. They fixed the problem for me. I also said a lot of people are having similiar problems and have been posting in the forums, he stated thats good to know and will let others know about the problem. Good luck guys
  • Options
    kazzrethkazzreth Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It works and I'm pleased
    Your chance - save money on shopping
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rupiefiedrupiefied Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello I got my diamonds the other character slot, and received a mail ingame but no items nor title for my char in game to select guardian.

I submitted a ticket in game as well. Please help

EDIT: found the in game vendor good to go :)
  • Options
    vthethiefvthethief Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just updating on my status. I was suffering from the "Display Name Conflict" issue. I submitted my ticket late last night and I had a response by the next morning. The Customer Support Rep indicated that even though my PWE account showed the purchase complete it had not applied to my account. They manually fixed it and now I am good to go!
  • Options
    zythroidzythroid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Missing everything from the Guardian of the North Founders Pack . Purchased and submitted a ticket on the 6th. have not received a reply of any kind. I have checked in game mail and vendors .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ultigus85 wrote: »
    I called the billing dept talked with a person and got mine hero of the north issued. I had a lot of the same problems of name conflict as others did. They fixed the problem for me. I also said a lot of people are having similiar problems and have been posting in the forums, he stated thats good to know and will let others know about the problem. Good luck guys

i can't even get through, I believed their billing system is just automatic machine because i cant even get through no one i been trying for like 3days now, u sir one lucky ones u actually talked to human being.
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Noticed my account got upgraded today however I am only missing the 600,000 astral diamonds.

Thanks in advance!
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    snmtrsnmtr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem here with the display name conflict. Hoping this post will increase visibility of my problem.
  • Options
    aciddrop69aciddrop69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didnt get the astral crystal from my founders Pack, where to get them?
  • Options
    driexnixdriexnix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem, and i didnt recieve the adventure bag
  • Options
    kimblogiekimblogie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I payed for the north pack. The od thing is that i have confirmation of billing from paypal and PW. The odd thing is that on an other page it says rejected. Bur when i look in to my offline account and history my pack sould be online when i get home. I'm a bit worried here 189euro is not a small ammount of monny.

this whas the messedge i got:
    Pending -

Your payment is being reviewed by either your payment processor or Perfect World. If 30 minutes elapse and your status does not update, Contact Us by using the link below.

Completed -

Your payment was successfully processed and a courtesy e-mail has been sent to the e-mail address registered with your payment processor.

Rejected -

There was a problem processing your payment. Contact Perfect World's Billing Department by clicking the link below.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    As a bit of an update, it seems like the situation unscrewed itself altogether. I had no confirmation that my ticket was serviced, I had no help from customer service or did anything to try and fix the issue myself (browser clearing, etc.) On a whim I went to the link again in my e-mail expecting to see the Display Name Conflict screen again but to my surprise it never showed. In fact, I can now proudly display my $200 title with ease lol.

For all of you experiencing the Display Name Conflict, I would say give it one more shot, I certainly wasn't expecting my situation to fix itself.
  • Options
    mustgofartmustgofart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    moos1980 wrote: »
    I cant find my astral crystals that i should had gotten with my $59.99 pack? where do i find them?

I am having the same issue the diamonds are missing. Any Ideas?
    20.jpg
  • Options
    deandoodlesdeandoodles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the guardian founders pack on 4th may, payment has gone out of my bank but never recieved my stuff, im now on my third in game ticket, first got lost !!!?? second they just listed the faq for this issue and today ive eneterd a third and asked for a refund...its ridiculous...has completely spoiled my opinion of the game.
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I finally got someone from customer service on the phone, i had wait awhile, but its fastest way to fix your issue i was banned and had founder pack issue took about 20mins including waiting to talk to someone finally got my stuff, i recommend do try to call email takes way to long, try more later in evening i did at 9pm est, thats like 6pm where they about to close and got in.

they did apologize they actually have huge volume of people contacting them, not sure its true but how many times i had to call i guess ill give it to them.
  • Options
    rallick9rallick9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am missing my 600,000 astral diamonds as well.
This discussion has been closed.