test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    glithanesglithanes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to add did not know that Cryptic= perfect world were Sponsors of the Special Olympics but now I do.
  • Options
    bharaghbharagh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally got my stuff. Took nearly the full 4 days and a threat to chargeback, but it finally worked. Maybe there's going to be a few job openings at PWE to keep up with what is evidently an amount of requests that far exceeded their expectations?
  • Options
    niktikaniktika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Someone finally answered my support ticket. They are refunding me the money, said it will be in my bank in 3-7 business days. So hopefully that goes as planned.
  • Options
    melethia22melethia22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish I would have seen these issues before I bought the 60$ pack...still don't have it. I checked the Founders Agent and the Courier...where is my stuff!?
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    melethia22 wrote: »
    I wish I would have seen these issues before I bought the 60$ pack...still don't have it. I checked the Founders Agent and the Courier...where is my stuff!?

i here u, i paid 200 bucks still no status, upgrade my account already u got my money >.>
  • Options
    madcacklemadcackle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I ordered a Hero of the North pack on Sunday and still haven't received it. I have followed all of the directions for it online. I can't get through customer support, can online support please help me get my pack I ordered.
  • Options
    zdrahonulzdrahonul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One reason I will NEVER purchase anything in Neverwinter is the complete lack of a direct payment method. I do not want to use Paypal, Moneybookers, Skrill or whatever oter third party processor you shove down my throat. I sunk over 500 EUR on WoT because I like it a lot and because they offer the possibility to pay with my card directly. You "seem" to provide this option and yet I am redirected to some Skrill middleman-page to perform my purchase.

This isn't going to happen. Ever.
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seriously think phone number for customer support is fake, its just automated machine make them sound they have customer support theres no way all their customer service be that busy, even if i wait in line i should get someone eventually very troll of Perfect world
  • Options
    dandamisdandamis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

PWE Strives to response to all tickets within 3-4 Business Days. Most response times are far sooner; likely same day. This is not an estimated response time!

For the record, it's been 4 days now since filing my support ticket, and no response. This seems to be common judging from the other posts here. I understand that you guys are very busy, but please resolve this ASAP. I'm nearly lvl 30 on TWO characters since purchasing this pack - much of the original reason for my purchase is quickly losing any value. I'm already considering disputing the purchase and just buying a few items from the zen shop instead. I don't mean to imply any sort of "threat" etc. I'm not childish enough to think such antics are helpful or even considered, but I do think the feedback could be useful to you in understanding that online game purchases are "instant gratification" type sales. If there is a significant delay in receiving the items promised, it really loses a considerable amount of the value.

Also, to the folks that are saying that they've filed multiple tickets - STOP DOING THAT! You're only making more work for them and slowing the whole process down. I am frustrated at the lack of response and time as well, but come on guys - just making more tickets isn't helping anyone.

Where is my in game stuff?
    -Make sure a Founders Pack has been applied to your account on this page.
    -If your account is flagged as purchasing a Founders Pack:

-Display Name Conflict?
    Originally Posted by pwetrailturtle:
    I've spoken with the Customer Support team about the grayed-out button or "Display Name Conflict" issue, and the most likely reason is that you're using Cryptic accounts that haven't been linked to PWE accounts.
    Can you all try linking your accounts? There's a FAQ here, should help you figure it out. Let me know if that works!

I was experiencing a "display name conflict" when trying to visit the redeemkey page that is supposed to show if the founders pack was applied to your account. Clearing my browser cache and deleting cookies has fixed this display name conflict loop issue. However, there is nothing on this page to indicate that a founders pack was applied to my purchase. So it seems that something just didn't get connected properly and I imagine the purchase will need to be manually applied to my account.
  • Options
    skoalface007skoalface007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same issue.

Thank you for making a payment to Perfect World Entertainment! Your transaction details are as follows:

Account Name: <removed personal information>
    Payment Gateway: Paypal
    Transaction ID: <removed personal information>
    Date: Wed May 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM PDT
    Product: Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
    Amount Paid: 59.99 USD

0C606629FL139341R Paypal completed
    Your transaction was successfully completed.
    $59.99 Guardian of Neverwinter Pack
  • Options
    melethia22melethia22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

How do I tell if it's been applied? I click the link and it takes me to a page to redeem keys but yet they say that there is no key for the founders pack...
  • Options
    skoalface007skoalface007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    melethia22 wrote: »

How do I tell if it's been applied? I click the link and it takes me to a page to redeem keys but yet they say that there is no key for the founders pack...

It's just the founders pack page. When you scroll over the dollar amount, it's greyed out and thanks you for purchasing it.
  • Options
    necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can check under "my wallet" section in your account:

https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet
  • Options
    keznkezn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dandamis wrote: »
    I was experiencing a "display name conflict" when trying to visit the redeemkey page that is supposed to show if the founders pack was applied to your account. Clearing my browser cache and deleting cookies has fixed this display name conflict loop issue. However, there is nothing on this page to indicate that a founders pack was applied to my purchase. So it seems that something just didn't get connected properly and I imagine the purchase will need to be manually applied to my account.

This did not fix the display name conflict loop for me, sadly. I get this after recieving a mail from them saying my pack is not completed and it redirect me to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterhero/conflict_display where no combination works. This is the very last step in the proccess on the indicator on top.

had my hopes up for a minute there tho :P
  • Options
    shillokshillok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I found a solution to not getting the pack, to fix my problem anyway, transition went through and web page pack was greyed out but account did not get extra character slots so nothing in game. I got usual reply back with all link to fix a problem I did not have, so below was the fix to my problem with not getting the pack I had payed for.

I had an old PW (Perfect World) account from when STO went F2P my account was upgraded to PW. As such I had never had to confirm my email account for STO. When I started playing NW2 I just login in using my STO data and all was good. Installed the game started a Toon, liked what I saw so purchased a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack.

But my game account was not upgraded as I had never been required to confirm my email to the new PW system just used my STO login. Once I confirm my email to PW servers all became as it should. In summary you need confirm your email address before pack can be proceeded to your account.
  • Options
    subrulersubruler Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't believe we haven't even received a single answer from customer support yet. I sent in tickets through all possible channels and none of them even gave me a notice that they were aware of the problem. Its been 6 days now and I still haven't received anything from my founder's pack...
  • Options
    subrulersubruler Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shillok wrote: »
    I found a solution to not getting the pack, to fix my problem anyway, transition went through and web page pack was greyed out but account did not get extra character slots so nothing in game. I got usual reply back with all link to fix a problem I did not have, so below was the fix to my problem with not getting the pack I had payed for.

I had an old PW (Perfect World) account from when STO went F2P my account was upgraded to PW. As such I had never had to confirm my email account for STO. When I started playing NW2 I just login in using my STO data and all was good. Installed the game started a Toon, liked what I saw so purchased a Guardian of Neverwinter Pack.

But my game account was not upgraded as I had never been required to confirm my email to the new PW system just used my STO login. Once I confirm my email to PW servers all became as it should. In summary you need confirm your email address before pack can be proceeded to your account.

And how exactly do you confirm your e-mail?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    you can check under "my wallet" section in your account:

https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet

Yeah it's there and says "Completed" GG.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    same thing here, nothing changed
  • Options
    obeythemuffinobeythemuffin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im getting this error message when i try to complete my founder pack the 200 bucks already went through but i keep getting this error.

Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one.
  • Options
    ultigus85ultigus85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the founders pack and now its asking to for a screenname again for the forums. I cant get my founders pack until that happens. I try putting in the one I use but it says its taken. What do I do now?
  • Options
    slicer1000slicer1000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same as everyone above cant finalise my founders pack because it wont accept any god **** name i put in...there is a mismatch in there process...I am rather pissed they take my money and give me jack in return and will not reply to my emails or ingame tickets...

Fix it now for god sake
  • Options
    xanenalxanenal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't even get Paypal or Skrill to accept payment. Seems like something on the PW side though, since I have a bunch of pre-auths on my card now, but both options say they can't complete the transaction right now...
  • Options
    vraeltheblindvraeltheblind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Purchased Hero of the North Pack. Says its been purchased and is now on my account, but that I need to finish transactions first. Remaining is -Display Name Conflict-. Seems to be very messed up. Kept typing in new display names since mine was apparently taken ( by myself! ). Every time I submit a new display name it rejects it, even the crazy ones that likely no one else has, claiming every single one is "already being used". Tried it through a different link and got -Error: Please contact support- . Unable to access/unlock the features from my $200 dollar purchase! Please find a fix!
  • Options
    foxclonefoxclone Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem; stuck on display name conflict...

Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one.
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Purchased guardian of neverwinter pack about a day or 2 ago, and I am getting a display name conflict error unable to make a new name. I have tried troubleshootiing as much as possible, but no dice.

Any help would be much obliged.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zagemogga wrote: »
    Try the other one 'Skrill'. Ever since I quit my PayPal account (Assange etc.), I cannot use my credit card to pay something via PayPal. Skrill worked fine...
    Will skrill work if my info doesn't match up?

I have a skrill account for a different game using a different card. When I try to update and use my regular card it says it's linked to a different account!:rolleyes: Will you people just take my money!
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    dasturdlydasturdly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've got the same issue:

Someone else has already registered that Display Name. Please choose a new one

I paid $200 and the return is that I spent the entirety of my 4 hours night hunting through google to find this thread. I've submitted a ticket. Now I guess I wait.

Seriously angry. A shame too, because the game is amazing... i'm just playing around on a non-drow character that I know I'll ignore once I get the drow I paid $200 for... <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I just wanted to support the F2P game.
  • Options
    keznkezn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ive stopped playing 2 chars at lvl 20ish to actually benefit from the 200 pack. Got other games to play so no biggie, but i will however ask/dispute for refund if they dont respond soon, been almost 4 days now with 0 response.
  • Options
    dasturdlydasturdly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jeeeeez kzen that's ridiculous. I can't believe you haven't done a chargeback yet. Well, it's Thursday now and if this isn't solved by the time I wake up Saturday morning I'm running a chargeback.
This discussion has been closed.