test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    skoalface007skoalface007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    So, I received an email that says.

"our transaction (0C606629FL139341R) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/complete to redeem your Founder's Pack! "

However, if you go to that link... there is no information.
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Probably worse customer support i seen my life, if this issue ever get resolved im not going buy founder pack again for anything perfect world or other games great job fail so hard.
  • Options
    midnightz7midnightz7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    shillokshillok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    subruler wrote: »
    And how exactly do you confirm your e-mail?

I used "My Wallet" then the "Transfer Your ZEN" option as I had a old STO account. It then asked me to confirm my email before I could Transfer my ZEN. Side affect of confirming my email was the Pack was added to my NW2 account. Hope that helps as I said it fixed my problem after 3 days of waiting for support.
  • Options
    fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, I received an email that says.

"our transaction (0C606629FL139341R) was approved, but you still need to go to https://billing.perfectworld.com/neverwinterguardian/complete to redeem your Founder's Pack! "

However, if you go to that link... there is no information.

After 72 hours My iss was resolved last night around 5pm PST. I got this same email, and I clicked on the link, I had to log into PWE, and it took me to the page where you can buy the Hero of the North pack, but it was greyed out (because I already bought it). So, I went back to my email after being logged into PWE, clicked on the link again and it finalized the transaction and I now have everything.

My word of advice to those of you who are having issues, get the transaction ID from Paypal or Skrill/Moneybrokers (By calling them) and send that to PWE via your ticket. This is how they found my information. At first they were telling me they could find no record of my transaction (I believe this is due to them having that communication issue from the 6th thru the 7th.)

Have faith and keep up your patience. I was so furious this whole time, but it was worth the wait. EVERYTHING in the Hero of the North pack is worth the wait.
  • Options
    plexs7plexs7 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For the hero of the north founder pack there is a video http://youtu.be/YTTYYk8Ny6w and in the video it says "exclusive drow costume" shown at 0:30 of the video. I have the founder pack and do not see that costume, is it in the level 60 purple box that we get with the pack?
  • Options
    vraeltheblindvraeltheblind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    plexs7 wrote: »
    For the hero of the north founder pack there is a video http://youtu.be/YTTYYk8Ny6w and in the video it says "exclusive drow costume" shown at 0:30 of the video. I have the founder pack and do not see that costume, is it in the level 60 purple box that we get with the pack?

The "drow costume" is the exclusive drow skin. Renegades have a unique dark brown skin color ( as well as a unique racial ability, tattoos, and background) that differs from the normal drow non-HotN will be able to play as. Only HotN will be able to play as this exclusive variation. If you were referring to the armor used in many of the drow screenshots, its not included. ( A community manager said it was a high-end PvP set, I think...).
  • Options
    ialdaassialdaass Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After 72 hours My iss was resolved last night around 5pm PST. I got this same email, and I clicked on the link, I had to log into PWE, and it took me to the page where you can buy the Hero of the North pack, but it was greyed out (because I already bought it). So, I went back to my email after being logged into PWE, clicked on the link again and it finalized the transaction and I now have everything.

My word of advice to those of you who are having issues, get the transaction ID from Paypal or Skrill/Moneybrokers (By calling them) and send that to PWE via your ticket. This is how they found my information. At first they were telling me they could find no record of my transaction (I believe this is due to them having that communication issue from the 6th thru the 7th.)

Have faith and keep up your patience. I was so furious this whole time, but it was worth the wait. EVERYTHING in the Hero of the North pack is worth the wait.

im still waitin for them to answer my ticket i alrdy supplied the paypal code along with the charge code that my bank recorded...also the founders thing is grayed out for me so i know my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> went through it just needs to be applyed /sigh goin on 60hrs now ; X
  • Options
    aketeakete Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought a Guardian Founder pack and recieved all goods except the Adventure Helper pack...havent got response to my GM ticket for almost two days now :(
  • Options
    illmrynillmryn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My ticket on this issue has now hit 5 days.
    I've contacted Skrill and gotten them to contact Perfect World.
    I've spent several hours trying to reach someone at the Perfect World office in billing or support to no avail.
    I have not gotten a single communication from Perfect World other than the automatic ticket reciept email.
    I'm a longtime MMO veteran and this is seriously the worst customer service I've ever seen in this industry.
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    calling them is total waste of time just get sent to automated machine, they shouldn't even put phone number in contacts its total fake seriously doubt all agents are busy i doubt they even exist, worst customer service ever make Nexon look like god sent.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

did two tickets with my transaction number still getting no response seriously seems like no ones working over there.

I already open dispute with paypal already if they don't want respond back quick then screw them rather get my money back, phone number contact total joke its fake tried over 20times nothing.
  • Options
    melethia22melethia22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why tell people to post their issues and then not help them? HELLO, anyone paying attention?? You're taking money and not giving people their products. What kind of business is this!?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    melethia22 wrote: »
    Why tell people to post their issues and then not help them? HELLO, anyone paying attention?? You're taking money and not giving people their products. What kind of business is this!?

Amen, this worse business model i seen my life, seriously this company should be sued, no normal business can work like this get away with it its criminal.
  • Options
    chichopowchichopow Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    since i cant open new topics i dont know why, arent you going to ban these people that abused the Share quest with infinite exp?? thats not fair, LOT LOT of people leveled from 1 to 60 with an AutoIT script...
  • Options
    kyotheman5kyotheman5 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    perfect banns my account because i made dispute with paypal priceless, perfect world u worse company ever u guys should be shut down. Had make new one so sad
  • Options
    kazzrethkazzreth Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine worked out well, and I do plan to share it with others aswell
    Your chance - save money on shopping
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    castutterscastutters Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone find a way around the display name conflict issue yet . . .
  • Options
    vraeltheblindvraeltheblind Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    castutters wrote: »
    Anyone find a way around the display name conflict issue yet . . .

Not yet, sadly :( . Spend a good hour hunting around the forums for a fix or a way around the issue, but most people with the Conflict can't even enter a new display name. Seems support hasn't heard about the issue yet...
  • Options
    melethia22melethia22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Logged on after the maintenance today and had my stuff. Feelin bad for the people still having problems tho...:( GL guys..
  • Options
    nailznailz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Try clicking the link from the "Your Neverwinter Founders Pack Transaction Is Not Complete!" email. Seems like they might have fixed it, after being broken for days it worked for me today.
  • Options
    saeleth7saeleth7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just purchased the Guardian's Founder Pack today but my forum title isn't present :(
  • Options
    dvvbvvsdvvbvvs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I recently purchased a Guardian of Neverwinter Founders Pack. I was able to quickly and painlessly navigate through the purchasing process via Paypal, however once the payment was taken from my account, I came across the Display Name Conflict.

According to the page I was redirected to is alerting me that my display name has either been taken or is not concurrent with my account currently not logged in when this is not the case.

My account name is dvvbvvs (d v v b v v s) and my email is [link removed]
  • Options
    xanenalxanenal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Getting Display Name Conflict. So apparently my PW account isn't linked to my Neverwinter account, even though I created the account when I started playing Neverwinter...
  • Options
    vthethiefvthethief Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same deal here! Display Name error! I wish I had seen this thread prior to my purchase. Here is hoping for a ticket reply.
  • Options
    skoalface007skoalface007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Mine was resolved. I'm not sure if it was because of the ticket, because it was never responded to.
  • Options
    kinjokukinjoku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still waiting on my resolve... Followed everything in the FAQ's Display Name error. Just waiting for ticket response now..
  • Options
    shabbyjshabbyj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine went through ok yesterday. However I do not seem to have got my astral diamonds or my respec token.

Is there somewhere specific I pick these up from?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    shabbyj wrote: »
    Mine went through ok yesterday. However I do not seem to have got my astral diamonds or my respec token.

Is there somewhere specific I pick these up from?

The astral diamonds are where you would buy zen. Just click the icon at the top of your screen. Also the respec token is just there. If you go to respec the button is no longer grayed out.
  • Options
    pamonsopamonso Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having a problem with the Guardian Pack, I bought it and have done the pre-reqs but I still haven't gotten it in game. It is grayed out on the screen showing the different packs and the payment was completed just haven't gotten the items in game yet, checked the agent and my mailbox nothing in either. Any help would be nice =)
This discussion has been closed.