test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    keznkezn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeahmun:

I have no problems whatsoever with bugs/not finnished product, im used to that from the countless mmos ive played over the decade, its the fact that they totally ignore any kind of response in a thread they created for this purpose alone, they not even picking up the phone after several hours of calling, not responding to mails after 3 days past.....

You think that is acceptable when they have taken 60/200 bucks(in my case 200 euro) from whoknows how many? they should have closed the option to buy it untill they fixed it at the very least. Its the attitude they have towards the customers i do not like, in this example ignoring support and "hey we get most of the founders packs to work, a bunch of them dont but we let it be for sale anyway since we get the money" attitude
  • Options
    empodoriempodori Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I bought the Guardian founder's pack yesterday and I get the dislay name error, tried doing what the original post said but nothing worked.

Can you please help me? :)
  • Options
    glithanesglithanes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello Cryptic please help me!

also I cant get the founder title here as when choose USER CP does not give me permissions option please help.
    I purchased the Guardian pack and I did not get items in the mail and founder vendor does not have them.

Mail did not have them, the founder vendor dont have them.

I cant even on these fourms chose USER CP then groups to enable my founder title cause under USER CP there is nothing named groups to look.

Help please.

Also cant contact support been trying for 8 days due to phone lines are backed up and email support due to that is timeing out as well.

Jeez.

I want refund at this point.
  • Options
    tranc3ddictedtranc3ddicted Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeahmun wrote: »
    Ya, don't know why people are getting all butt hurt over the delays, it's not exactly like we are working with a finished game/product here yet so of course it's going to take some time to get the bugs smoothed out. Part of being a "Founder" is sticking around and being here through the FOUNDING of this game and working through the bugs. My guess is that the teams are editing and plowing away to polish this thing off as quickly as possible but I wouldn't be surprised if that takes a while. Only got the Guardian pack but received everything except my Astral diamonds just fine and my friend received everything including his diamonds. I'm sure things will work out soon and if you can't handle the wait go back to playing WoW kids or learn what "Beta" means!

Just because you got your pack in time and haven't experienced any delays on stuff you paid for with your hard earned money. If it's in beta, don't offer to sell stuff for real money. If you do and there are problems, offer support. Unless you're just one of those spoiled kids that get money from their parents and wouldn't know how it feels :rolleyes:
  • Options
    niktikaniktika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just want my money refunded at this point. Its way past the point that any of these items would even be useful to me. I should have just bought zen and purchased the things I actually wanted, it would have been far cheaper.
  • Options
    fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeahmun wrote: »
    Ya, don't know why people are getting all butt hurt over the delays, it's not exactly like we are working with a finished game/product here yet so of course it's going to take some time to get the bugs smoothed out. Part of being a "Founder" is sticking around and being here through the FOUNDING of this game and working through the bugs. My guess is that the teams are editing and plowing away to polish this thing off as quickly as possible but I wouldn't be surprised if that takes a while. Only got the Guardian pack but received everything except my Astral diamonds just fine and my friend received everything including his diamonds. I'm sure things will work out soon and if you can't handle the wait go back to playing WoW kids or learn what "Beta" means!

Ok, lets get something straight here 'kid'. I'm not sure why you do not comprehend what the real issue is behind our anger and frustrations here because you obviously don't understand the value of someones hard earned cash who works for it.

In my instance, I paid $200.00 for a product which I have yet to recieve. This is the issue. You don't sell something to someone at a local grocery store, take their money, but keep the bags of groceries for yourself. THIS is what is happening here.

There are those of us here who paid for these items and services that have not recieved anything, but our money has been taken none the less.

It is the lack of communication here since this thread blew up about the issues over the past 48 hours that has some people frustrated. I see the moderators posting on other threads but not here. Why? Because they don't have an answer.

Their published phone number for billing support...rediculous. They don't answer. You are on hold for 1-3 minutes then are told to call back in a few moments. I had support auto dialed for 8 hours straight yesterday with no one picking up, ever.

I highly doubt you would be as excited to be a founder durring this games FOUNDING if they would have just offerred you nothing in return for your $200 dollar donation.

I can forgive almost everything because the game is in it's early stages, even the lack of phone support and such, but you don't take someones money and not give them anything for days or a week on end.

So, as you can see, 'kiddo', the issue here isn't in game bugs and polish, it's customer service and payment for nonservice. That is the issue.

And before anyone says "It's a new transaction system.." or "It's the purchasing bug"..PWE has had this purchase system going on since their first game, Perfect World, was in place. THAT is not in founding status.

Lack of support is what is making us mad, plain and simple.
  • Options
    madcacklemadcackle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased a Hero of the North pack on Sunday and it hasnt showed up in game yet. I have followed all of the online diections. I cannot get through to anyone to help me either.
  • Options
    pinekonespinekones Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I filled a payment dispute with PayPal, since they failed to provide me with my Founder's Pack and any support in a reasonable time frame. While they can't seem to address this matter, I got this within 2 minutes of doing so:

"Hello ,

This email is to inform you that one or more transactions made to your Perfect World Entertainment account now has an open dispute with the payment source. If you feel this is in error or you need more information, please go to
    http://support.perfectworld.com and open a ticket to the billing department.

While the dispute(s) are open, the account that made the purchase(s) is to remain banned.

PWE Customer Service Team
    http://support.perfectworld.com"

I find it funny that I am supposed to contact the support team if I think this is an error, but the entire reason i had to file the claim was because of their support team lol. But hey...it's nice to know that they have this portion of the process working!!!
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i got a pack and im stuck at display name part, any way to pass this?
  • Options
    tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The only thing I am missing is my Founders Title in game.. please help.

nvm.. had to relog to get it to show..
  • Options
    niktikaniktika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So yeah, if you dispute the charges and you used a debit or credit card, your card and your account get's shut down. This is the third day, 4 support tickets, 4 e-mails, 65 calls yesterday. God knows how many posts.

I've tried all these numbers:
    1-408-399-1969 This one is a direct line to their office. What happens? I get sent to an answering machine or dumped into the billing queue/hang up portion of the call.

1-650-590-7700 This is a direct line to their customer support. What happens? You choose billing, get sent to answering machine and hung up on. You choose customer service/tech, it transfers you to the billing queue/hang up line.

1-888-344-4478 This is the direct line to billing. If you don't want to have to go through the **** above, you can just call this number and sit in the billing queue directly before getting hung up on.

Same thing is happening today when I call any number. Bordering on pissed right now...
  • Options
    kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only thing I am missing is my Founders Title in game.. please help.

nvm.. had to relog to get it to show..

how did u get past display name part, im stuck there process went through but asking make new screen name everytime i try one keeps saying in use like really? o.O
  • Options
    kirbz1kirbz1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anyone can buy anything right now, I can't see anything in the founder's pack page. I know that yesterday was working fine for me but when I go to the page today it doesn't show any pic there just Texts + the 199$, 59$, 19$ without any pic or link to buy so if anyone have the any link to buy the founder's pack other than http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack pls post it
  • Options
    keznkezn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kirbz1 wrote: »
    anyone can buy anything right now, I can't see anything in the founder's pack page. I know that yesterday was working fine for me but when I go to the page today it doesn't show any pic there just Texts + the 199$, 59$, 19$ without any pic or link to buy so if anyone have the any link to buy the founder's pack other than http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack pls post it

your link works fine for me with pictures and everything (you have adblock/noscript or something on?), too bad, was hoping they shut down the pack untill they fixed their problems...silly me.

Im on my 3rd day after paying 200 for the pack and stuck in the display name conflict bug, response on ticket and email still missing, given up on calling them....
  • Options
    kirbz1kirbz1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kezn wrote: »
    your link works fine for me with pictures and everything (you have adblock/noscript or something on?), too bad, was hoping they shut down the pack untill they fixed their problems...silly me.

Im on my 3rd day after paying 200 for the pack and stuck in the display name conflict bug, response on ticket and email still missing, given up on calling them....

Thanks alot. I don't know what's the problem I turned the adblock off the and still having the same problem with Chrome. Tried it with Opera browser which doesn't have any adblock or any addon and still having the same problem so I'm back to 90s and used internet explorer which it worked :)
  • Options
    lecari13lecari13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the Guardian $60 pack last night - I got email confirmations saying it has gone through, but nothing in my account yet. I've checked my mailbox (empty) and the vendor and there are no items. I haven't received anything - mount, pet, diamonds, mask. Nothing.

I also logged in today to find that I have 450,000 Astral Diamonds. Last night I had 679,000. I haven't bought anything so where have they all gone?

I have opened a ticket but no response yet.
  • Options
    tivadartivadar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did anyone managed to get their Gond's Endless Coffer of Pyrotechnics to work?

I have use this item on 2 characters and nothing happens, and to add salt to the wound, I am unable to give it another try until 24 hours.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    this sucks i paid and im not getting my account upgraded, items, nothing i can't reach their customer service blows so much, guess if nothing happens in few days im contact paypal say they with holding my items and demand refund seriously i will.
  • Options
    tivadartivadar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this sucks i paid and im not getting my account upgraded, items, nothing i can't reach their customer service blows so much, guess if nothing happens in few days im contact paypal say they with holding my items and demand refund seriously i will.

have you tried completing the tutorial, you need to do so to get the in game items.
    But you could check if your character slots have been upgraded to 5 slots or if the drow race is playable to find out if the pack has been applied to your account.

I heard for some credit cards it may take up to 24 hours to be approved, so that could be why.

But no harm trying doing the following steps again to see if they work.

1) Complete Rags to Riches.
    2) Check the courier near the Auction House. He might have them.
    3) If they are not there please check the Founder's Vendor located just through the tunnel west of Sgt. Knox. He will have the items. Make sure you look at BOTH tabs. The Mounts for instance are under promo.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    naw nothing first i checked was 5slots and creation of drow, so far zip, trying get hold of customer service and its not working out well really hating it. I used paypal and i purchased zen from them before im not on first time buying bases.
  • Options
    waynenf#6059 waynenf Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks like I am also in the same boat. I purchased both a Founder's Pack and a Guardian's Pack. I received the items from the Founder's Pack (sadly, I did not realize these items were for one character only, not all characters on your account), but have not received anything from the Guardian's Pack. I opened a ticket 4 days ago without a single response. Trying to call Customer Service results in me being sent to an answering machine, or being hung up on. Excellent game, but the support is starting to trouble me, especially considering I paid for items 10 days ago that I have not yet received... and, as far as I can tell, the Guardian Pack has not even been applied to my account, even though the credit card charges have been levied over a week ago.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i like the game just customer support is terrible, im thinking wish cryptic went to another company instead of perfect world. Love every time i call agents always busy, when im query doesn't last long, does few rings and guess what i hear stupid automated response again saying they are busy telling me call back like come on this is BS seriously anyone working over there?

Yeah if i don't get anything in 3days im msging Paypal start up case, their customer service it has to change, they need hire some more people.
  • Options
    rayvonlunaticrayvonlunatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same boat originally bought the 200 pack, and later bought the 60 dollar one. The 200 dollar one went through fine, but Its been several days now and the 60 bundle hasn't showed up but the moneys been charged. Hopefully they reply soon, hate to see a great game get tarnished cause of its customer service.

*edit*
    Seems they finally got to my ticket/email and its been fixed. thank you to the CS!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Same boat originally bought the 200 pack, and later bought the 60 dollar one. The 200 dollar one went through fine, but Its been several days now and the 60 bundle hasn't showed up but the moneys been charged. Hopefully they reply soon, hate to see a great game get tarnished cause of its customer service.

*edit*
    Seems they finally got to my ticket/email and its been fixed. thank you to the CS!

may i ask wich section you wrote the ticket under? ive tried a few but no response yet.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    3/4 business days... wtf what i been reading people still not getting email response either im wishing i didn't bother just stayed free to play or got zen instead.
  • Options
    anyxwebsteranyxwebster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beware when purchasing Zen, I purchased 50$ worth 3 days ago, the payment went through, I got the confomation emails, the money has come out of my account, yet no Zen in my wallet. I created a support ticket, and all Ive gotten is an automated response. There is no customer service number to contact so there is no way to hear whats going on. I am now having to go through a 3rd party company to get the transaction voided. Beware, only purchase Zen if you have the money to burn and are willing to take a risk because if they do not deliver the goods you will have no recoarse and no way to speak with anyone.
  • Options
    pelomixapelomixa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am unable to create a character using the founders pack race only listed in the founders pack inclusion list.
  • Options
    redwaterxredwaterx Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    scratch that
  • Options
    yeahmunyeahmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, lets get something straight here 'kid'. I'm not sure why you do not comprehend what the real issue is behind our anger and frustrations here because you obviously don't understand the value of someones hard earned cash who works for it.

In my instance, I paid $200.00 for a product which I have yet to recieve. This is the issue. You don't sell something to someone at a local grocery store, take their money, but keep the bags of groceries for yourself. THIS is what is happening here.

There are those of us here who paid for these items and services that have not recieved anything, but our money has been taken none the less.

It is the lack of communication here since this thread blew up about the issues over the past 48 hours that has some people frustrated. I see the moderators posting on other threads but not here. Why? Because they don't have an answer.

Their published phone number for billing support...rediculous. They don't answer. You are on hold for 1-3 minutes then are told to call back in a few moments. I had support auto dialed for 8 hours straight yesterday with no one picking up, ever.

I highly doubt you would be as excited to be a founder durring this games FOUNDING if they would have just offerred you nothing in return for your $200 dollar donation.

I can forgive almost everything because the game is in it's early stages, even the lack of phone support and such, but you don't take someones money and not give them anything for days or a week on end.

So, as you can see, 'kiddo', the issue here isn't in game bugs and polish, it's customer service and payment for nonservice. That is the issue.

And before anyone says "It's a new transaction system.." or "It's the purchasing bug"..PWE has had this purchase system going on since their first game, Perfect World, was in place. THAT is not in founding status.

Lack of support is what is making us mad, plain and simple.

I get all that and ya I work hard for my money just liked I worked hard for my OWN college education and I had stuff that didn't come through right away with my order but after 24 hours all my issues were resolved. Again, YOU are the ones who dumped the money into beta, ya it sucks that you don't get what you paid for right away necessarily but you'll get it in time. Plenty of other joe blows were able to decide they would wait as opposed to opting in while all these bugs were rampant and even posted so it was a risk that you should have been aware of before you threw over $200 into an online, beta stage, buggy online game. As for the long wait times? Just bad luck combined with flooded support lines. I got through within a 24 hour period. No reason to start popping off at those of us who dealt with our problems without screaming about it... Good luck
  • Options
    glithanesglithanes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to add did not know that Cryptic= perfect world were Sponsors of the Special Olympics but now I do.

260$ spent 11 days ago both guardian and founder packs, dont have 1 god dam item yet, dont have forums titles, dont have in game titles.

Npc founders dont have them, mail dont have them, did rags to riches dont have them 11 days now, 22 emails no reply you all sure as hell billed me however.

Your website support times out every god dam time.

57 phone calls to cryptic and pwe and every time it says please try at another time.

Trained Monkeys could do better Job!

Please ignore that dont wanna insult trained monkeys in comparing them to these morons at this point.

Cryptic I want my 260$ back since dont have 1 god dam thing.
This discussion has been closed.