test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol Could you imagine getting ahold of the CEO and crabbing him out about this situation?

CEO is prolly on a Island somewhere sipping an umbrella drink, with all our money.
  • Options
    fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm absolutely baffled at the response ....or lack there of..both with tickets and on here. and phone support. Are they just to scared to talk to anyone...did someone press the "RED" button and go "Oh...$hit..."
  • Options
    niktikaniktika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, I have called them 33 times since they opened and have reached no one. Not even once.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I don't want to log in and play...not until I get my stuff. I know, that may be silly, but I have no desire to play without the items I bought. This needs to get resolved pronto. This is the worst service ever.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Has anyone seriously gotten through to billing support via phone? Ever?
  • Options
    toxieavengertoxieavenger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Has anyone seriously gotten through to billing support via phone? Ever?

No, no one actually answers the Billing Support phone. It's all smoke and mirrors.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No, no one actually answers the Billing Support phone. It's all smoke and mirrors.

And people still consider PWE a reputable company because?
  • Options
    stoxstox Banned Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't read through 102 pages for the answer, but if I purchase a Founders Pak, will my Mount, Companion & Diamonds be usable for all my characters, or just one? And if it's just one character, what happens if I delete that character and reroll a new one?

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Please read this post for any known resolutions before posting any issues!
    PWE Strives to response to all tickets within 3-4 Business Days. Most response times are far sooner; likely same day. This is not an estimated response time!

http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack

Are you seeing an error with your Neverwinter Founder's Pack purchase? Post here and we'll get back to you promptly.

I've not seen any support on here yet promptly at ALL.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well, they finally fixed my "Display Name Conflict" problem. I logged my ticket on 05/04/2013 at 02:23 PM and my issue was resolved on 05/07/2013 11:56 AM.
    Response Via Email (Support Staff 35) 05/07/2013 11:56 AM
    Hello

It appears that your Founder's Pack was not applied to your account. This incomplete purchase was causing you to experience this display name error. I have manually applied your Founder's Pack to your account. We appreciate your support, and we hope you enjoy your time in Neverwinter!

Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well, they finally fixed my "Display Name Conflict" problem. I logged my ticket on 05/04/2013 at 02:23 PM and my issue was resolved on 05/07/2013 11:56 AM.

I am quite happy for you! Thank goodness you have gotten it resolved. I guess I will be waiting another couple days.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks a bunch fightingcanadian, I hope you are next in line! :D
  • Options
    t3rriblyt3rribly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

My ticket is 40 minutes older than yours. Let's see how much longer it takes them to fix it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I am bombarding them with calls, emails and my ticket. I'm bound to get their attention.

Have I mentioned how assenine this is?
  • Options
    t3rriblyt3rribly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am bombarding them with calls, emails and my ticket. I'm bound to get their attention.

Have I mentioned how assenine this is?

I've tried Twitter and Facebook too - with about the same luck you're having.
  • Options
    steelemagnoliasteelemagnolia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    Today I purchased the $59.99 Guardian pack through PAYPAL. The payment went through without a problem and received the email receipt. I have not received the key from Neverwinter/Perfect World. I submitted a petition and am waiting.

Until this is sorted out my husband won't be buying his founders pack nor will we be buying Zen. I give it 48 hrs then I'll dispute payment with VISA.

I've now received the key. By the timestamp on the email I received it about an hour after I submitted the petition. I now have my 3rd character slot, but when I redeemed the key through the email link I was told my purchase was 'pending'.

Update: Received everything now.
  • Options
    pinekonespinekones Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am quite happy for you! Thank goodness you have gotten it resolved. I guess I will be waiting another couple days.

I personally decided to demand a refund.
  • Options
    wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Well they fixed my account. Now I can access the permissions group and no display name bug anymore. Not bad PWE.
  • Options
    jpgsilva09jpgsilva09 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i bought the pack and didnt get the title ingame...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    wujens wrote: »
    Well they fixed my account. Now I can access the permissions group and no display name bug anymore. Not bad PWE.

I'd sure like them to resolve my issue....AND answer their darn phones.
  • Options
    niktikaniktika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    50+ calls later...

still nothing.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    niktika wrote: »
    50+ calls later...

still nothing.

Same here. After 1-3 minutes on hold, I get an actual ring tone, then an auto message that says to call back in a "few moments".
  • Options
    nyxtteunuthinnyxtteunuthin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the Guardians Founders pack and it shows as complete and I have nothing to show for it in game at all. I just want to know why I paid money for nothing. I look at my account on the web page and it shows as complete yet I still have nothing at all in game. I also purchased Zen previous to the pack and it still hasnt shown up either.
  • Options
    valack03valack03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I used paypal last night worked just fine but i am having another issues with the whole "Handle" loop <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>..
  • Options
    sweetpapssweetpaps Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grandpapa here,

I purchased the 59.99 founders pack yesterday and still haven't received the email with my key. I got the payment verification email and the money has gone through according to my bank. I checked my spam, I checked my trash and I made sure my account had the correct e-mail, which it did. thanks for looking into this, the games great.
  • Options
    wujenswujens Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    I'd sure like them to resolve my issue....AND answer their darn phones.

Purchased mine about 3 am CDT, did my ticket about 6 am CDT. Hopefully they can sort yours out Canadian.
  • Options
    vvgrant7777vvgrant7777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I have my link issue resolved too. Not bad
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Purchased mine about 3 am CDT, did my ticket about 6 am CDT. Hopefully they can sort yours out Canadian.

3 hours..nice. Thats a good turn around time for this mess. I'll be at 24 hours with no response in another 2 hours. Very dissapointing.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    24 hours?! Past the 3 day mark here now. Tonight is chargeback night.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    t3rribly wrote: »
    24 hours?! Past the 3 day mark here now. Tonight is chargeback night.

And have you not heard from them at all from your ticket?

Dang...and no admins commenting on the issue here either. Do they really think they can run a successfull business with practices like this?

Good god.
This discussion has been closed.