test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    t3rriblyt3rribly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And have you not heard from them at all from your ticket?

Dang...and no admins commenting on the issue here either. Do they really think they can run a successfull business with practices like this?

Good god.

Nothing on ticket, nothing on Twitter, nothing on FB, nothing via email, nothing on the phone. :p
  • Options
    rowdawgrowdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same Boat, I called all day and no answer, but they took my money.
  • Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got a message to my ticket saying they fixed my Problem But i still have Display name Conflict >.<
  • Options
    fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish I'd get some form of communication. Even on here.

Hello, any higher up out there? What's going on? What is the hold up?

At least a freaking aknowledgement or something would be nice...
  • Options
    cnaogcnaog Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeh they just 4get about us...if this thing is hard to fix or there is any problem that they need time..they can atleast tell us about it and atleast let us noe they r working on it...no 1 pick up the phone ever and no answear from the forum.
  • Options
    t3rriblyt3rribly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got it fixed. FWIW, I submitted another ticket and it was fixed almost immediately.
  • Options
    rowdawgrowdawg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cnaog wrote: »
    yeh they just 4get about us...if this thing is hard to fix or there is any problem that they need time..they can atleast tell us about it and atleast let us noe they r working on it...no 1 pick up the phone ever and no answear from the forum.

where did you submit ticket, the places I went to game me errors?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    t3rribly wrote: »
    Just got it fixed. FWIW, I submitted another ticket and it was fixed almost immediately.

Who did you send it to? Specifically from the drop down boxes? I've submitted multiple tickets and no one replies to any of them.
  • Options
    nitemarex87nitemarex87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not getting a link accounts page when I try going to STO/CO login pages, stck on the name conflict page.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    How long do they work on these ticket issues before they leave for the day and give those of us with unresolved $200 dollar purchases the middle finger for the second day in a row?
  • Options
    keznkezn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought the Hero of the north pack today, got the email that i needed to claim it with a link, there i needed to make a new display name, nothing works, every possible combination is "taken" obviously a bug, ticket is sendt but from what i read here it will take awhile....sigh wish i had read this before i bought the **** pack. Ill give them the 3-4 days wich it says it will take and ask for the money back if they havent responded
  • Options
    lexdoodiss1lexdoodiss1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the Guardian Pack earlier tonight, need to have them turn it on at their end. I have 2 hero Packs already, but want this pack for friends to play on, please hook me up soon please, need to make sure it's working before we start a party. Thank you.
  • Options
    niktikaniktika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    omfg, where to you submit the ticket? I've sent one through the support link and they have yet to answer. I've updated it 3 times. I gave up calling after the 65th time.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I've sent a ticket to every Neverwinter sub catagory that seems remotely similar to my case. I left a message on the voicemail of the operator at the billing office as well....I doubt that will help though.
  • Options
    lexdoodiss1lexdoodiss1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They got it, thank you again.
  • Options
    ialdaassialdaass Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its been 28hrs or so now since I bought and put in a ticket for my heros of the north pack 200$ everything went through and show up in my account history ...still haven't gotten a single item yet or my ticket answered and the phone after 21 trys I gave up...this is just pathetic. offering a service and then not delivering do to a glitch is one thing....but the fact you still have all the purchasing still turned on for packs and zen when all this trouble is happening with your billing...is borderline fraudulent
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So for those of you who made purchases over the past 48 hours...I got this canned response which does not give me a solution, but it gives a little explenation...

"It appears that there was a communication error late May 6th 2013 through early May 7th 2013 which resulted in some transactions being stuck in a pending state. We would like let you know that we are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused".
  • Options
    ialdaassialdaass Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So for those of you who made purchases over the past 48 hours...I got this canned response which does not give me a solution, but it gives a little explenation...

"It appears that there was a communication error late May 6th 2013 through early May 7th 2013 which resulted in some transactions being stuck in a pending state. We would like let you know that we are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused".

lovely... although considering the money has been taking outa my checking account...and it shows up on my game account...i wouldn't really call that a pending state....more of it needs to be applied to my game state...still dosnt explane there bs phone system
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ialdaass wrote: »
    lovely... although considering the money has been taking outa my checking account...and it shows up on my game account...i wouldn't really call that a pending state....more of it needs to be applied to my game state...still dosnt explane there bs phone system

I agree 100%
  • Options
    spiritryuspiritryu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried using both paypal and skrillz but both options won't accept my card. I tried contacting billing by phone and so far
    all i ever get is automated messages that says try again later (tried 17x) I don't know what to do and time's running out :(. why doesn't anything ever work.:(
  • Options
    keznkezn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spiritryu:

I wouldnt do any founder pack atm as countless ppls have either not gotten the items after they have paid or like me, im stuck in some display name conflict loop bug so i cant claim my pack. getting response from the support is taking forever too after reading all these posts, save your money untill they have fixed thei problems or you most likely end up paying for something your not getting....
  • Options
    yeahmunyeahmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I completed Rags to Riches but no Astral Diamonds yet? I have the Guardian Founders pack, is there a particular way I claim that?
  • Options
    vaelosvaelos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased one last night, nothing yet.

EDIT: Got mine activated on 5/8 at 5PM.
  • Options
    nailznailz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Folks, at present, their stand seems to be "drop some cash on us, we'll thank you... and give you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all save for empty promises". My suggestion... demand a refund.
  • Options
    tranc3ddictedtranc3ddicted Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That's it.. waited too long for this bull ****, you guys lost a sale from me and FUTURE sales. The least you can do is respond to us and give us updates, but nope.. you couldn't even do that. Calling my bank tomorrow, and I won't regret it!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Like even a response in this thread with a simple standard " we are aware of the problems blablabla we are sorry for the inconvinience blablabla....ect" would better than this silent treatment they are giving us.
  • Options
    tyfenriontyfenrion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought Hero of the North last night via PayPal (straight pay using Visa, no account). Had no difficulties. Took around 5 mins to get the confirmation mails from PW and 30 mins to get account upgrades in-game.
    "We drag with stiffening fingers, our swords and up the hill
    The path is steep and tangle, but leads to battles still"

~ Tyfenrion De'Fel, Menzoberranzan Renegade Wizard ~
    Beholder
  • Options
    verleeneverleene Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i purchased the hero of the north pack , it says in my wallet on my account , completed transaction , but when i log in to the game i dont have any extra char slots , i only see my lvl 9 mage , i dont have ingame mail , i completed the questline , and i went to the vendoe and post guy , but i see nothing from any items/bags /shards . i tried everything they suggested in faq , and when i try that link for email it says error with my display name : i tried to change it like 100 times , even with the ost idiot names , it just wont work , i can log into the website and game with no problem , just i dont get my items or character slots !

please help me .

thx
  • Options
    yeahmunyeahmun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ya, don't know why people are getting all butt hurt over the delays, it's not exactly like we are working with a finished game/product here yet so of course it's going to take some time to get the bugs smoothed out. Part of being a "Founder" is sticking around and being here through the FOUNDING of this game and working through the bugs. My guess is that the teams are editing and plowing away to polish this thing off as quickly as possible but I wouldn't be surprised if that takes a while. Only got the Guardian pack but received everything except my Astral diamonds just fine and my friend received everything including his diamonds. I'm sure things will work out soon and if you can't handle the wait go back to playing WoW kids or learn what "Beta" means!
  • Options
    xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is it possible to see the page where you got the extra game gift package (the one with the codes for all the other PWE games stuff that came with the HOTN founder pack). I haven't used any of the codes in mine but I think I accidentally deleted the e-mail with the link to the page with the codes in it.

Anywhere I can see this page again or how can I get the e-mail resent to me? Thanks!
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
This discussion has been closed.