test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder's Pack - Report Purchase Issues Here!

Comments

• Options
    vvgrant7777vvgrant7777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cool! I guess we now know what we are looking forward to
  • Options
    fightingcanadianfightingcanadian Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get this message..I'm not sure what is pending. The payment on my end is complete and I no longer have the funds.

Pending_Transaction.jpg
    image hosting site
  • Options
    bluedragoon212bluedragoon212 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would I see my founder's pack in my Wallet history or does that only deal with Zen? I bought it last night after the site went down and got the confirmation e-mail from moneybookers but haven't received my pack yet. It's been over 12 hours, shouldn't I of gotten something or have I just not waited long enough?
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I get this message..I'm not sure what is pending. The payment on my end is complete and I no longer have the funds.

Pending_Transaction.jpg
    image hosting site

I didn't have that problem. Perhaps there's a delay because of your payment method.
  • Options
    gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Would I see my founder's pack in my Wallet history or does that only deal with Zen? I bought it last night after the site went down and got the confirmation e-mail from moneybookers but haven't received my pack yet. It's been over 12 hours, shouldn't I of gotten something or have I just not waited long enough?

Mine shows up in my purchase history of zen. It showed up right after I paid them, but that's not where my problem ended.

If yours doesn't show up, perhaps your transaction wasn't completed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I didn't have that problem. Perhaps there's a delay because of your payment method.

I paid with a Credit Card. The funds have been deducted. I called them (my CC company) and they have confirmed that the transaction has been completed, and that PWE has those funds.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I just took the support survey for my ticket. I told them there were still a lot of people with this same problem and implored them to check this thread and fix the problem at its core.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Mine shows up in my purchase history of zen. It showed up right after I paid them, but that's not where my problem ended.

Greattt.. Will I have to re-do my purchase then or just give it some time do ya think? I did it last night about 9 PM, thought it'd be able to go through.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

All I have in my ZEN history is my ZEN stuff.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Here is my payment receipt..so no problem with the payment being hung up via check with PayPal or anything.

Payment_Receipt.png
    windows screenshot program
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Here is my payment receipt..so no problem with the payment being hung up via check with PayPal or anything.

I have the same thing but that's to the money bookers place, not to perfect world. I was thinking it might be a hang up between Moneybookers and Perfectworld. At least I'm hoping that's what it is and it's just a matter of time.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I would be furious of they just sit on funds....Master Card said that if they sit on the money for more than 12 hours, then it is considered fraud, because I can technically be charged interest on the purchase after that time.
  • Options
    faidan13faidan13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure if they don't fix my problem today, i'm gonna have to file fraud with my creditcard, have had tickets in for almost a week with no response. Very sad, love the game but terrible support so far.
  • Options
    t3rriblyt3rribly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    faidan13 wrote: »
    Pretty sure if they don't fix my problem today, i'm gonna have to file fraud with my creditcard, have had tickets in for almost a week with no response. Very sad, love the game but terrible support so far.

Seconded. 48 hours may not be enough time to rectify a problem - I understand that. No answer at all from anyone - not even a "We're looking into it!" is unacceptable.
  • Options
    valack03valack03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep getting the "Handle" loop BS IDK if I ever had a cryptic account but sure if I did never used it... I got my payment info through paypal all that went smooth but now this and I have followed all advice here and still nothing..
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    faidan13 wrote: »

I third this notion. I would be more understanding if it was 20 bucks or less, but 200...nope..not going to cut it. Rediculous.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Tried contacting Moneybookers now and told them about the issue. They said they'd be contacting the company about me not receiving my purchase. @.@ Not sure how successful this will be.. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Everyone with issues, call (650) 590-7700 from the BBB website. Don't press any options, just stay on the line and an operator picks up. After that, have them personally transfer you to someone. If you press 1 you get a directory, I wil be contacting everyone I can at 1030AM. I don't care if it is the janitor who needs to take the phone to someone.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    1 800 238 9984 Moneybroker phone number.

Press 1, then 4 (Did not recieve goods or services purchased via Moneybrokers)

They gave me a 9 digit Transaction ID to give to PWE.
  • Options
    vvgrant7777vvgrant7777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to call them too. But I am from Singapore and making an overseas call is very costly :( Hope the GMs read our helpline here
  • Options
    ascent691ascent691 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am extremely tempted right now to purchase the founders pack, however my attempts using pay-pal have been unsuccessful as it simply tells me to go back to the merchant and try a different payment method.

However now that I have seen this thread, I am extremely nervous to do so as having to potentially deal with reverse charges and fraud inquiries is simply not worth it. So with that in mind, if anyone out there could drop a reply here to let me know that you have purchased the founders pack today and it has worked, I would be extremely grateful for the peace of mind.
  • Options
    k0rpik0rpi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well my payment is completed but i can't get the items ingame! no items available at the founders agent!
  • Options
    tranc3ddictedtranc3ddicted Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought a founders pack yesterday, still haven't received anything. Will file claim if I don't get it by the end of the day. Step it up PWI, like people said, great game, worst customer service ever. Girlfriend bought founders pack last week and it went through right away, so what's with the hang up??
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ascent691 wrote: »
    I am extremely tempted right now to purchase the founders pack, however my attempts using pay-pal have been unsuccessful as it simply tells me to go back to the merchant and try a different payment method.

However now that I have seen this thread, I am extremely nervous to do so as having to potentially deal with reverse charges and fraud inquiries is simply not worth it. So with that in mind, if anyone out there could drop a reply here to let me know that you have purchased the founders pack today and it has worked, I would be extremely grateful for the peace of mind.

Call PayPal. That error is because they placed a fraud freeze on your account. Same thing happened to me. Our issues seem to be that once the purchase is made successfully, they just aren't crediting the account with the appropriate items.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=46847298

Here is another phone number

(650) 590-7725

If you call 1-650-590-7700 you can search their corporate directory by name..here are some names from that office from Bloomberg public website..I really don't care who I talk to. At least we may be able to get their attention. I'm doing my best.

Mr. John C. Young

Vice President of Business Development and Corporate Communications

Mr. Jefferey A. Wooten

General Counsel and Principal Legal Advisor for Cryptic Studios Inc

Mr. Alan Chen

Chief Executive Officer
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And its 1030..time to call billing..all day.
  • Options
    niktikaniktika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've already been calling them nonstop since 10. Nothing at all.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And I notice Admin has not stepped in here since this issue has escalated out of control.

Where are the rednames? isn't this important?
  • Options
    toxieavengertoxieavenger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Once again, no one in the entire company is answering the phones. Have tried Billing numerous times again, as well as dialed random people from the company directory. No luck.

This is getting out of control.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Once again, no one in the entire company is answering the phones. Have tried Billing numerous times again, as well as dialed random people from the company directory. No luck.

This is getting out of control.

lol Could you imagine getting ahold of the CEO and crabbing him out about this situation?
This discussion has been closed.