test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

Comments

• Options
    exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Happy Soft launch and open beta everyone!!! It's still not too late! The Black Heart's are still in open recruitment, so come on down to www.blackheartsclan.com and fill out an application or message one of us in game!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chocolatemiserchocolatemiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just apped for this guild, seems legit and sounds like fun hopefully you dont have 99 bagillion rogues :p
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    We are pretty balanced on classes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zeozalaszeozalas Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    just appd for guild hopefully i can join just started today so
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Good deal! Looking forward to finding out more about you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zeozalaszeozalas Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How will i be notified if im in the guild or not?

also i have vent
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We send PMs out on our forums in response to applications. You can get on vent now if you like blackhearts.nationvoice.com port 3801 pw PK (has to be in caps).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rerynnrerynn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the invite Starkiller, been having lots of fun with the guild :)
  • Options
    inashizzleinashizzle Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    may I know what server are you guys?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rerynn wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite Starkiller, been having lots of fun with the guild :)

Welcome and glad to have ya!
    inashizzle wrote: »
    may I know what server are you guys?

Dragon Server, the bestus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If you dont mind I would like to apply in your guild.If you could send me to fill out the form :)
    Actually Im really new in this game. I hope I could learn more about this game with you guys looking forward to it . GB more power
  • Options
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    HUGELY successful launch for the game AND our guild. 250+ strong, mature and active members. If you wish to join starting today, you must have a sponsor in the guild willing to sponsor you in order for you to join!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    neverasherneverasher Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Things are going great, we have many people of every level range that are ready to pvp and dungeon delve at any time! Can't wait to set up gauntlygrim parties!
    2uhmn1l.jpg
  • Options
    torg3torg3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awesome guild! I have been with Black Hearts since mid beta. Looking forward to meeting all the new recruits and having a great time.

Thanks Star for putting a great group of people together!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey, it's not just me it is a guild effort and guild legacy that brings us people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I was trying to open the vent page but seems like it has a problem right now?
  • Options
    striatedmonkstriatedmonk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Filled out an app this morning hoping to get the okay. Sounds like you have a great guild.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    inashizzle wrote: »
    I was trying to open the vent page but seems like it has a problem right now?

Not sure what your issue is. Vent info: blackhearts.nationvoice.com port 3801 pw PK (has to be in caps).
    Filled out an app this morning hoping to get the okay. Sounds like you have a great guild.

Will get back with you on our forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Sir Star I mean I cannot open the page is there a problem on vent?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    No problem at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Good Day sir this is INAH I read about your message about my application. You want me to hear on Vent.
    I wish to know what is the status of my application?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have not heard any feedback yet, if you were in vent when I just left you heard what I passed on to the members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I must say if you fill out an application and I add you as a friend when you are not online, then when you get on online and get all offended when you get a smart *** reply to asking me who I am, do not be offended when you are told how stupid you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    To be clear for those that are unsure. When you apply to our guild it goes through these steps.

1 Register on website
    2 Respond to confirmation email
    3 Sign in website and click forum tab, at the top of the forums is a paragraph. Read the paragraph, if you can not figure out where
    to submit your application at that point, check out some other guild!
    4 Fill out your application
    5 Check OUR website for PMs. We will review your application and then get back with you once we have feedback and a decision.
    6 If we move forward you will be invited on vent to talk with everyone.
    7 Final decision will come in a PM on OUR website.

I hope that clarifies it for those that seem unsure how a process like this takes place ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    To make it absolutely CLEAR. If you are an exploiter, cheater or use 3rd party software, you WILL get a guild boot ASAP!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    spardy11spardy11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Best guild in all the land. Unstoppable in lvl 60 PvP. Check out blackheartsclan.com
  • Options
    torg3torg3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been having a great time with Black Hearts. We have been dominating in pvp and progressing through pve.

A more diverse group of people you will not find!
  • Options
    vicous870vicous870 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great guild, always helpful so glad I found them. Joining us will be one of the best choices you ever make!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Always willing to talk to qualified applicants!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]