test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

Comments

• Options
    exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Star is right!!! Please come and visit us at www.blackheartsclan.com for a chance to join via our application! Yes, I do review everyone's application, but I'm SUCH a nice guy that I take everyone's application in to very careful consideration as I reply and make my own call. So please feel free to stop by today! We also have a vent, and if you come talk to me in vent before I read your application, it is easier to butter me up. ;) Cheers all and I can't wait to see you tomorrow in game when the Guardians are released for combat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mreternolmreternol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    5 hours left!!!
    Guardians remember to log on to Vent so we can get a guild invite to you as soon as possible.
    If you haven't already, head over to the website http://www.blackheartsclan.com/ and fill out an application.
    As you can see above... make sure you make some spelling mistakes just to get Ex all worked up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    If you applied to the guild, go to our website and look for your PM to see if you were accepted or not. Then contact one of us in game if you were accepted to get invited. Hop on vent so we know you are supposed to be invited please, help us help you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    monsterxmonsterx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Checking in, I am ready to go.
  • Options
    andrulewisandrulewis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So I am really looking forward to putting in my application. Unfortunately I didn't bother purchasing any packs for early access, so I am waiting on the 30th to get in. Once I manage to jump in and create my character, I will be filling out the application and all. Can't wait to start.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Great! Look forward to hanging out with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    andrulewisandrulewis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jrossell210jrossell210 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just registered for your website, and bought the founders pack and am patching. I haven't really done any research but I'm a longtime MMO player all the back to AC1. Anyways what server are you all on? Or am I just blind and overlooked it in the original post?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Dragon. It is near the bottom of the post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    azrael4271 wrote: »
    I love Cedar Point! I haven't been there in years though. (I have relatives in Ohio)

OMG I love it too, I will be in my 70's and still riding the coasters hahaha! I haven't been there in many years either unfortunately. I used to live in SE Michigan so It wasn't much of a drive to get there and have an amazing day and/or weekend ^^
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I used to go to Kings Island as a kid. Loved The Beast and The Twin Racers!

Great weekend so far everyone! Now is your chance to join an awesome guild! Once Thursday AM rolls around, we are stopping open recruiting and you will need a sponsor to join the guild! Get in now while ya can!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    where do i know the name black hearts from, its a movie? book? game? i know i know it from somewhere...warhammer mercenaries? cant remember
  • Options
    hydrahamhydraham Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What server is the guild on? Dragon? About to fill out the application if you are still accepting.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We are on DRAGON server.

Nemesis If you mean us as a guild, we have been in WAR, L2, Rift, MPBT 3025, Mechwarrior Online, Vanguard, WoW and many other games. Black Hearts are Joan Jetts band, a Dark Elf Cabal in Warhammer 40K, Mercenary Unit in Battletech, etc etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    callmedeuxcallmedeux Member Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I am going to sign up..

And my cousin used to work at Kings Island when I was a kid, brings back memories.

I live in Pittsburgh, I still like Kennywood :o
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Good deal, love the Pens hate the Steelers and don't care either way on the Pirates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yet another Great Day! Looking forward to the rest of the members coming online tomorrow! 150+ online already with another wave to come! Join before we close open recruiting after which we require a sponsor to join the guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    caige187caige187 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yet another Great Day! Looking forward to the rest of the members coming online tomorrow! 150+ online already with another wave to come! Join before we close open recruiting after which we require a sponsor to join the guild.

Yeah Buddy
  • Options
    zarkaz123zarkaz123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Amazingly fun good guild with good people who like to bull**** and group together! A+ guild with much MMO experience.
  • Options
    lanteos112lanteos112 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great guild here! Fun and mature guild. Can't wait to see what happens!
  • Options
    creepyfreshcreepyfresh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Looking to forward to seeing everyone new and old in game tomorrow.
    All classes are good, So just pick a class that suits your play style.
    Black Hearts!

Creepy
  • Options
    blackhatwizardblackhatwizard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awesome, mature guild to hang out with in vent and tons of people at all levels. Can't wait until Tuesday for everyone else.
  • Options
    mrchocoperumrchocoperu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aww Black Hearts ♥ :D ! friendly mature guild, ventrilo is always full and i love it cus there are people at all levels so u can party up with guildies anytime ^^ :D!
    Mr.Choco wiii :D
    Oh and Guild PVP groups are nice ^^ .. we own =P!
  • Options
    forumname93forumname93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zarkaz123 wrote: »
    Amazingly fun good guild with good people who like to bull**** and group together! A+ guild with much MMO experience.

I joined over the weekend, seconding that recommendation - having a lot of fun running with these guys.
  • Options
    vonbruervonbruer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think this is the right Post :P Black Hearts Is a GREAT Guild!! Lots of people always on vent to make your NeverWinter experience awesome!!
  • Options
    xgorebashxxgorebashx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great guild, good peeps, no drama. lively vent all hours. fun and helpfull. cant wait to see what happens in the long run. I see great things happening.
  • Options
    abloecabloec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good people in the guild, enjoying my time with them.
  • Options
    spardy11spardy11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you are looking for a great group of people to play Neverwinter with, this is the guild for you. The officers are very welcoming and have a great grasp of the game. We use Ventrilo heavily and there is always an interesting conversation going on. So head on over to www.blackheartsclan.com and put in an application. Hope to see you in game.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Another great day! Looking forward to getting the rest of the guild in game tomorrow. 160+ active members and everyone is as important and matters as much as the next! Come join in the fun! If you join us and feel left out, it is your fault for not getting involved in vent! If you get in vent and don't fit, don't worry, there are a million other guilds out there, not as great as us but they are there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Good morning Faerun! Black Hearts are going to be conducting a welcome the new player event from 930 PDT until 1030 PDT at Sgt Knox! If you would like more information about our guild or the game, just ask one of our members!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]