test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

Comments

• starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    alan0n79 wrote: »
    Just dropped an app, so figured Id give a free bump and let yall know.

Good deal, check your pms on our forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lokisamlokisam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    azrael4271 wrote: »
    Starkiller, I just watched you in a pvp video against Force lol. Heres the link if you haven't seen it yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwPdx5PecOc
    im running with Loki there :P i didn't even know you could go up there seems next time i go to pvp need to keep closer eye on the high ground
    147daac5-9564-4a48-abfe-692d6c73ef11_zpsfc2f6648.jpg?t=1366442808
  • torg3torg3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Look forward to meeting all the new recruits!
  • gizmotonicgizmotonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 48
    edited April 2013
    Cant wait! couple days now....dun dun dun
  • exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Just a few days away for most of us playing neverwinter!!! If you are still in need of a great, mature guild come visit us at www.blackheartsclan.com

We are still recruiting!!! Fill out your application today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for sharing the video link, it was fun to watch guild mates battling it out ^^
  • azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll see you all ingame on the 27th! (don't have 200 to drop atm lol)
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Yep yep! Looking forward to it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azsh1azsh1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    All right Black Hearts! Lets bring the pain. Looking forward to seeing all the new folks tomorrow and over the weekend. Can't ******* wait!
  • exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    SOUND OFF BLACK HEARTS!!!!! Alrighty everyone, if you are still one of the few people searching for a mature guild, that loves to play and enjoy every aspect of a game, then please consider checking out our website at www.blackheartsclan.com to fill out an application today!!! Hero of the North folks go live tomorrow morning, so its not to late!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • torg3torg3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We have many Hero of the North founders playing tommorrow. Around 14 if everyone shows plus many guardians coming on Saturday.

Look forward to seeing all the new faces!
  • deggon0601deggon0601 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Test Test is this thing on??????? I enjoy beef tips!!!!!
    edited April 2013
    Looking for mature players that want to play games with friends! If you want to be with experienced players that have been around for over a decade and will work to excel at PVP and PVE and have fun doing it, stop by and chat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Vent has been hoping all day and night! Feel free to hop on and laugh at the jealous kids!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Its official, I'm a guardian. Playing Saturday for sure!
  • thisisithisisi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    OMG I'm such a nerd. It's about 3:40 am and I still can't sleep because I'm so excited lol! It's like the first time going to Cedar Point with only two hours of sleep clocked in :p
    edited April 2013
    I love Cedar Point! I haven't been there in years though. (I have relatives in Ohio)
  • nuclearketchupnuclearketchup Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Registered and filled out an application. On vent as well! (As Beebles)
  • imperiousimperious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Registered and filled out an application. On vent as well! (As Beebles)

Me too! (vent as Non)
  • spardy11spardy11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just dropped an app at your site. loooking forward to hearing back from you.
  • deggon0601deggon0601 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guild is up and running!!!!
  • nhwoodnhwood Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just applied at your website
  • mreternolmreternol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Website is Currently undergoing routine maintenance and should be back up in half an hour. In the mean time come join us all on Vent!
    We apologize for Ex in advance...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Website is back up, albeit a bit slow at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Over 20 HotN playing, come join us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    I would but Im suffering the 2 day guardian lag
    edited April 2013
    37+ HotN members, come join the fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Great first day! Always looking for more qualified members! We have 50+ HotN members and another batch starting Saturday and even more on Tuesday! Staggered on the groups so always someone will be around the right level!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katwomanbhkatwomanbh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awesome one more day and I can join you guys. :):):)
    edited April 2013
    Come bask in Exavours radiance and rage! Let him molest your application like a dirty old man around a bunch of hot college co-eds!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]