test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

Comments

• Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Looking for a few more players that are like minded. We could use a few more Euro or daytime NA players specifically. Players that do not stand in red stuff and know how to play their class ie DPS that are no where near the tanks damage are encouraged to apply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Come join in the continued excellence we have proven to display time and time again for 13 years! Looking for mature players that detest cheating and love talking on voice comms!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    We have gathered some great people in this game. We are always looking for more people that have the same core values as us. We could use some more EU or daytime NA players to help round out the groups for daytime CN runs. Give us a shout!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Happy 4th of July weekend Americans!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Come play with the best and kill all the rest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Love reading these guilds "Best of the best" <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and just clearing content in the past month for the first time. Come play with one of the first Guilds and the first Guardian Fighter/Single DC clear of CN and all content cleared in May. Looking for mature adults that care more about who they play with than what they get for a drop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Looking for mature players that love hanging on vent and do not exploit or cheat. If this sounds like you and you have an irreverent sense of humor hop on the GG **** Train!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lokahn11lokahn11 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Greetings from yesteryear Starkiller, I was a member of <TLW> The Last Word in a number of gaming environments including EQ2, Vanguard, Warhammer, etc. You probably recall our old guildleader Eetum/Astra. I was one of the guild officers.

In Neverwinter: Lokahn Mandrake Human DC or Szorn Everhate Drow CW
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Howdy Lokahn, I remember you guys, I always like saying "THAT is the last word" after I killed one of you guys in pvp hehe. We picked up Zikal from you guys when you left VG. Always good to see established PvP guilds around still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Welcome to the new players we have been picking up since we have returned! If you played with us formerly or would like to play with us now give us a shout!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Been a great week for recruiting! Welcome to all our new members and looking for more like minded players to enjoy this great game with!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    The community response to us being back in Neverwinter has been phenomenal to say the least! Welcome to all the new and returning members to the Black Hearts!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Welcome to the newest batch of Black Hearts! Welcome aboard and have fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Man I forgot how great this community was the short time we were away from it! The applications are pouring in and we love getting new friends in our guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    varissulvarissul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just curious...

You state in your ad that "all members are required (blah, blah)" to read and use the website, yet your website has not been updated since - I think - June of 2013. Also,the "news" section lists you've gone back to Rift... Are you currently playing Rift, NW, or both? (I know, you probably said something about it in this thread, but it's 38 pages long and I really didn't want to read all of it.) Sorry if I seem impatient, but I'm a bit lazy (and old,:p) and I'm looking for a guild to better enjoy the game. I've not played NW for a very long time (never played online). Just really wondering if the application requirements still apply? Thanks for your time.
  • Options
    anjosocuteanjosocute Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Tried doing the application, Buzz :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Yes, the website has not been updated on the public section in a while. Not been a huge priority lately to be honest, but I should update the Rift section of the news. Now that Neverwinter has added the Hunter and Paragon choices we are back playing Neverwinter.

Beyond that we have members that play many different games. Best thing to do is hang out and find out! :)

Check your pm on our website Anjousocute!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Will be gathering for some skirmish runs for our 30's level range characters today, feel free to join us!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Will be out of town for Christmas, taking the family to Florida, starting Friday, December 20th. Feel free to contact anyone else if you are interested in the guild while I am gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    squeekumzsqueekumz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Just filled out an application, Thanks for your consideration.
  • Options
    mordridmordrid Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'd like to speak with someone about joining. I play a lvl 60 CW with aspirations of making a DC soon. Contact me at Asmodeus@mordrid4242 in game or pm me here. I'm looking for an active guild that can help me learn the dungeons and endgame stuff. I prefer ventrilo and am very happy that you guys have a server. I live in Louisiana so that puts me in the Central time zone but I play all hours of the day and night. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    squeekumz wrote: »
    Just filled out an application, Thanks for your consideration.

I am not seeing your application, what was your user name?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    harlekinhareharlekinhare Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Exactly what I was looking for. I have just filled out an application on your page.
  • Options
    nwkosmannwkosman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Exactly what I was looking for. I have just filled out an application on your page.

I just registered and tried to login but it has not been verified yet and asked if I received a confirmation email which I have not. I'm stuck and cannot fill out the guild application until I can login. Any ideas?

Level 60 TR - log time dedicated gamer (EQ, WOW, SW, EIEIO).

Kosman
  • Options
    pallierpallier Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I use to be a member of this guild back in beta... I told them I would rejoin when HR came out... I'm finally back but no one seems to be online much in it... oh well.
    Oh Atari how I miss you!
  • Options
    corviadecorviade Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I've just made an application. Hope this guild still active cause seems pretty nice, but for the last post I've doubts. Well, I'll wait to something happen.

Thanks for the time, in all case.

:)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    We have been super active with 10-20 online at any time of the day or night. This past week has been slow due to the Holidays (note above post). I will help anyone having issues starting tomorrow, I just got back from Florida myself. Check your spam mail nwkosman, if not we will get it fixed for you on our website. In the mean time just message a member online and someone can direct you to a member that can invite you, any full member of the guild has the ability to invite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Ok, applications on the website have been reviewed and updated. If you apply on our guilds website, you must return there for information regarding your application. If you multi-app and we find out you will be denied acceptance to our guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    We could use a couple tanks and healers. If you do not hang out on vent, you will not last here. I stress that to everyone I interview and people still do not understand lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Welcome to our newest additions. I will be starting up GG, PVP and PVE group runs for level 60s this weekend now that my HR will be 60 (tomorrow night). Yay for cable being out due to weather last night! Ugh! Looking for more like minded individuals, if you do not hang out on vent you will not last I promise you. We see it day in and day out with people that just don't get it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]