test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

Comments

• seawalker13seawalker13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 229 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Tried registering again, yours is the freakiest domain I've ever seen for simple forum registration. You guys that paranoid? I'll PM you my email address.
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Not about paranoid, but we have been hacked several times in the past so we are careful moreso than paranoid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • torviodoyatorviodoya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi, i sent you a PM. I tried registering on your site but something is not working or i'm doing something wrong.
  • neverasherneverasher Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Strawbyx posted a pvp video of their TR in the class forums, and what do you know our favorite Black Hearts members Catwoman and Starkiller can be seen! Looks like it was a onesided match. ;)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojdd13XAKw
    2uhmn1l.jpg
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Tried registering again, yours is the freakiest domain I've ever seen for simple forum registration. You guys that paranoid? I'll PM you my email address.

You are fixed and your account is validated Seawalker! Feel free to app up or even post in the public sections!
    torviodoya wrote: »
    Hi, i sent you a PM. I tried registering on your site but something is not working or i'm doing something wrong.

I will have this checked out thanks! Check your pm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Lot's of new folks since I last posted, just wanted to swing by again and say welcome! And if you haven't filled out an application yet or checked out our website, please feel free to come by and visit us at www.blackheartsclan.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • torg3torg3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great guild and good people!

Many adventures to come!
    edited April 2013
    Come join in our domination! Destroy all that oppose us! Rawr!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • reapingurmomreapingurmom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im 18 turning 19 and very mature would you consider picking me up?

My user is like this because i was say 15-16 when I made it for PWI :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Basic Signature until I finish my work on my fully made signature.
  • lokisamlokisam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yeah gotta love those old nicknames that we made when we were younger
    147daac5-9564-4a48-abfe-692d6c73ef11_zpsfc2f6648.jpg?t=1366442808
  • exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Well, I never made nasty *** names like "Reaping your mom" Honestly, that is beyond disrespectful. We might be a mature guild, but with a name like that, its beyond childish. Anyways, We are still looking for Mature recruits to join us!!! Check us out at www.blackheartsclan.com and fill out an application. Open beta starts in one week!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Filling out an application now
    edited April 2013
    exavour wrote: »
    Well, I never made nasty *** names like "Reaping your mom" Honestly, that is beyond disrespectful. We might be a mature guild, but with a name like that, its beyond childish. Anyways, We are still looking for Mature recruits to join us!!! Check us out at www.blackheartsclan.com and fill out an application. Open beta starts in one week!!!

Lol , if i could change nicks i would but as my account has ALL my history from PWI to Forsaken World and WOI , So don't judge off a nick name or you're pretty ****ing childish yourself.

Anyways App Rejected.

Thanks anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Lol , if i could change nicks i would but as my account has ALL my history from PWI to Forsaken World and WOI , So don't judge off a nick name or you're pretty ****ing childish yourself.

Anyways App Rejected.

Thanks anyways.

Actually, not to seem like anyone is picking on you, but we do consider names a matter of maturity and names like reapingurmom as very immature and disrespectful. We even have a guild rule about it if you had actually read through the rules. Good luck to you though in your quest to find an accepting guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Actually, not to seem like anyone is picking on you, but we do consider names a matter of maturity and names like reapingurmom as very immature and disrespectful. We even have a guild rule about it if you had actually read through the rules. Good luck to you though in your quest to find an accepting guild!

Oh I found one , Btw this is a forms name as soon as they allow character names to become your forum name like on Forsaken World Forums I can cover up this ****ty nickname. You can read my profile Though all my characters names are polite and I register as WindVorticex On every app/ guild website as I have changed my nick I just can't here and I rather not lose all my account history by making a new one. Shouldn't have to. But when they get game launched and sync the characters to forums I can change it to WindVorticex which will be my characters name. Anyways good luck in your hunt :)

List of my characters if you don't bother to read.

TearsofSorrow- Elf -Water Bard 73
    WindVorticex-Elf- Elemental Warrior
    CloudFX-Psychic lv 48
    And so forth I didn't even make crappy name in PWI when i played just a random username.

Now, with that said we can be irreverant and like to make fun of Xflame's mom and Boyd on a burrito binge, or talk about Aannaeyalia's latest sexual escapade, but we will not tollerate racism of any sort. We do not want your baby momma drama either and will not tollerate it. Over the years we have tried to be nice to people that do not fit in with us for the sake of being decent human beings, but those days are long gone. If you do not fit in with us then go somewhere you do fit in.

That seems very immature making fun of someones mom oh i guess to you that is fun. Funny kind of Hypocritical oh wells.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Oh I found one , Btw this is a forms name as soon as they allow character names to become your forum name like on Forsaken World Forums I can cover up this ****ty nickname. You can read my profile Though all my characters names are polite and I register as WindVorticex On every app/ guild website as I have changed my nick I just can't here and I rather not lose all my account history by making a new one. Shouldn't have to. But when they get game launched and sync the characters to forums I can change it to WindVorticex which will be my characters name. Anyways good luck in your hunt :)

List of my characters if you don't bother to read.

TearsofSorrow- Elf -Water Bard 73
    WindVorticex-Elf- Elemental Warrior
    CloudFX-Psychic lv 48
    And so forth I didn't even make crappy name in PWI when i played just a random username.

That seems very immature making fun of someones mom oh i guess to you that is fun. Funny kind of Hypocritical oh wells.

Actually it is very funny and not immature at all, it is an inside joke. His father and brother play with us as well. Maturity is in the eye of the beholder, we are mature and have mature sense of humor, someone your age does not always get what we find acceptable and what is not acceptable, which is why we have the age requirement to begin with. Anyways, thanks for applying and good luck to ya!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zerazulzerazul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey I went ahead and left an application on your website. I hope to hear back from you all soon. Till then have a great day =) I am Graglak on the App.
    edited April 2013
    zerazul wrote: »
    Hey I went ahead and left an application on your website. I hope to hear back from you all soon. Till then have a great day =) I am Graglak on the App.

Great! I will get feedback on the application and get back with ya soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Open beta kicks off in less than one week for those of us whom purchased the big pack. Mid level packs start one week from today! If you haven't already purchased a pack, you should consider it. If not then we will see you in game on the 30th!!! Now, if you haven't found a great guild yet, with a mature mindset and a strong urge to run with fellow guildies, consider applying today! www.blackheartsclan.com Still taking applications! Cheers, everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Reminder, guild meeting Sunday 4/21/13 at 800 PM EST.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ahhh, so you guys are still playing? i wasn't sure due to all the lag problems that have occurred in the beta's and i haven't seen what Cryptic is doing about it, because it was unplayable for me personally.

Unless they have already finished optimizing.
  • lokisamlokisam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well when i was playing beta 4 the game was fine no lag issues for me
    147daac5-9564-4a48-abfe-692d6c73ef11_zpsfc2f6648.jpg?t=1366442808
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, can say I did not have any lag issues ever really. Might have been a hardware or driver issue for you.

Reminder guild meeting at 800 pm EST!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    neoyoshi wrote: »
    Ahhh, so you guys are still playing? i wasn't sure due to all the lag problems that have occurred in the beta's and i haven't seen what Cryptic is doing about it, because it was unplayable for me personally.

Unless they have already finished optimizing.

Hey, not sure why you had a bad problem with lag...During the first three beta weekends I experienced very little lag, unless the whole server was preparing to crash. I think we had a few people with bad internet connections with lag issues, but besides that nothing. It could have been just a "you" problem, but I really hope it gets fixed because this game (when not laggy) is really amazing. Look forward to chatting and playing with you!!! Good Luck. Also, as a reminder, Guild Meeting tonight! If you can make it, please do!!! Cheers!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Great guild meeting tonight! Grats to the officers being selected for the game.

Guild Leader:
    Starkiller

Officers:
    Asher
    Catwoman
    Elryc
    Exavour
    Gorebash
    Kadyaknight
    Ternol

Feel free to contact any you wish for information on the guild. Server selection will be DRAGON.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Well, things are never dull around here! If you are looking for a place to game with friends, give us a shout! If you are looking for a place to spaz out, we are not such a good place for that! Always looking for more friends of a similar mind and nature to play games with. Give one of us a shout today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Starkiller, I just watched you in a pvp video against Force lol. Heres the link if you haven't seen it yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwPdx5PecOc
  • alan0n79alan0n79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just dropped an app, so figured Id give a free bump and let yall know.
    edited April 2013
    Thank you alan. Your application will be reviewed today! Thank's for stopping by and filling one out! Only a few days away from our open beta! Cant wait to see you all there. And remember, there is still time for you to fill out a Black Hearts Application!!! ww.blackheartsclan.com Stop by and check us out, we are a mature guild of fun loving gamers whom seek to continually improve eachother and the Black Hearts as a whole!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    azrael4271 wrote: »
    Starkiller, I just watched you in a pvp video against Force lol. Heres the link if you haven't seen it yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwPdx5PecOc

Cool, I remember that match, the 2nd non guild member was horrible. The GWF was good, but the other one was terribad. One of the few loses of the beta test for me and Cat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]