test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
The Black Hearts were founded in Y2K in preperation for the launch of EA Games Multiplayer Battletech 3025. We have transitioned through many games and alliances through the years and still remain true to ourselves regardless of attempts to change our core values.

If you are looking for an mature guild that likes to have fun and play games with each other, all the while completing content a game has to offer, with a group that becomes more than just guild mates over the course of getting to know one another, than maybe we are what you are looking for.

Now, with that said we can be irreverant and like to make fun of Xflame's mom and Boyd on a burrito binge, or talk about Aannaeyalia's latest sexual escapade, but we will not tollerate racism of any sort. We do not want your baby momma drama either and will not tollerate it. Over the years we have tried to be nice to people that do not fit in with us for the sake of being decent human beings, but those days are long gone. If you do not fit in with us then go somewhere you do fit in.

We are looking for players that are 21+ age and realize the people you play with is more important than the piece of gear you get this evening. We do not tolerate exploiting, cheating or use of 3rd party software. If you want to work with others and have fun doing it, while accomplishing things casually that it takes younger players more time to accomplish by doing it 7 nights a week, then feel free to contact one of us in game, respond to this thread, send me a pm on the forums or drop by our website and fill out an APPLICATION! Yes, EVERYONE fills out an application, even I have filled them out many times for the guild over the years. If you can not be bothered to take 5 minutes to fill out a decent application, then you do not have the dedication to the guild we are looking for.

We use VENTRILO blackhearts.nationvoice.com Port 3983 Password PK (has to be in caps) as our primary means of communication. If you do not wish to participate in ventrilo, you will not fit in with us. We suggest headsets if you are worried someone will hear what we are saying in ventrilo as we do not restrict language nor censor what our friends wish to say. We have a lifetime paid for 100 slot ventrilo server for the guilds use.

We have a WEBSITE we expect people to be at least moderately active on. You do not have to spend every waking hour on the website, but we do expect you to sign up for events, post game relevant information and if you feel like it non game related things as well. We are a community of like minded individuals not just a guild that raids 3 nights a week like some guilds do in various games.

Guild Leader:
Starkiller

Officers:
Asher
Ternol
Catwoman
Exavour
Snorrie
Kadyaknight

Server:
Dragon

Epic Castle Never:
Cleared, Guardian Fighter/Cleric/Rogue/2x Control Wizard NO EXPLOITS First day on Dracolich.

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR TO EVERYONE, ONCE YOU DO AN APPLICATION YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO OUR WEBSITE TO CHECK YOUR PMS ON ACCEPTANCE OR DENIAL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by starkillian on

Comments

• Options
    mythdrannor32mythdrannor32 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looks like a decent guild. I registered on your website and went to look at Application form. It doesnt have a choice for Neverwinter yet =)
    Stormfyre03-1.png
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Yes, waiting on the webmaster to get that taken care of for us. You can just select whatever you like for the moment, just list NWO in your application. Hopefully Manveru will have the time to get to that in the next day or so!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zarkaz123zarkaz123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Have you guys' been hardcore raiding in the past or plan on being a hardcore raid guild here? I am assuming there will be raid and endgame PVE content in the game and hope so :p. I have a long history of raiding in Everquest classic up to Planes of Power and vanilla WoW up to lich king. I am also looking for a firm rule set without douchebaggery :p. Raiding is my thing and I like to think I do well leading one, others think so too but I hate being a diplomat and dealing with peoples drama and so forth.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    At the moment I can not say if we will be hard core raiding or not, because the biggest content announced is 5 man hour long dungeons. Yeah, we will have groups clearing dungeons daily as we usually do. We have had server/world first accomplishments in pve and pvp in many games in the past, but we are not pushing for that anymore. We will do the content, but we really don't care who does it first anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    zarkaz123zarkaz123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well, I registered but Neverwinter is not an option to select for an app. Whenever that gets fixed I will app.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, our webmaster is also the admin for a municipal government and gets swamped at work occasionally. I am sure it will be added soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    The drop down for NWO is now up on the guild application. Would like to welcome our newest recruits to the guild, be sure to say hi to everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Dropped in an app, hope you guys' accept it and I am looking forward to playing with you all.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Welcome aboard. I have approved your application. The vent information is posted on the website in the members section, feel free to hop on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I would also like to offer our Ventrilo Server for other guilds use that would like to coordinate for PvP and PvE more efficiently. I will give your guilds your own passworded channels for your private use. Contact me for more information here, our website or on our Vent server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to the new members. Always looking for more like minded people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    azsh1azsh1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the invite again Starkillian. I look forward to crushing the denizens of Neverwinter with The Black Hearts!!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    We look forward to slaying dragons with you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    We currently have people playing Mechwarrior Online, Firefall the game, Guild Wars 2 and Lord of the Rings Online while waiting for NWO. Feel free to stop by and hang out with people in other games during the wait!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mankind10mankind10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i just posted an app on your website, thanks for your time
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I have reviewed and approved your application. Look forward to speaking with you on vent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Wooot! Won Death's drawing for the free mount key! Go me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Lots of old friends and guild members showing up getting excited for this! We will definitely be involved in whatever PVP we end up with as well as all PVE content!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I would like to welcome all the new members to our guild. I just had something pointed out to me, that after all these years it was the first person to ever mention it, but I don't send messages for approved applications, we grant access to the Members only forums and have always assumed that was notification enough. I will work on communicating with new applicants in a more efficient manner!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I just thought it might be appropriate to give a few references from our glorious guilds past!

"I had a problem with Zhentil Keep once, then I hired some mercenaries from that Black Hearts Clan and had problems no more!" Elminster of Shadowdale

"One time, I had an ancient red dragon camping on my roof! I called in the Black Hearts Clan to erradicate it for me!" Khelbun "Blackstaff" Arunsun

"I had trouble with an Usurper! I called in the Black Hearts Clan and they helped me get reinstated to my proper place!" Randal Morn

"We had an issue with being overrun by Goblins and the Black Hearts Clan helped us exterminate them!" King Azoun IV
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pallierpallier Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I sent a application as well. I listed ranger as my class in the application but I don't know if they will be available in the game yet I always play ranger I was a ranger in DnD Online too so I figured they would add it here as well.
    Oh Atari how I miss you!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Great! What name did you use on our forums? I do not recognize the name you have here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pallierpallier Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Dragnmastralex, Pallier is my character name
    Oh Atari how I miss you!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Ah got ya! My mistake not catching that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I love this game! ARE WE THERE YET!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    adomas2adomas2 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hey,

Do you accept non-american players? My english is decent, i can read and speak in text but less in oral.
    Are u planning to do a party for the 3 week end of beta?, i am a hardcore gamer.
  • Options
    aallucard1aallucard1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just submitted an application. Look forward to playing and creating content with you.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Starkillian I sent you a PM it has to do with the NOCS podcast please get to it ASAP
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    adomas2 wrote: »
    hey,

Do you accept non-american players? My english is decent, i can read and speak in text but less in oral.
    Are u planning to do a party for the 3 week end of beta?, i am a hardcore gamer.

Yes and yes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    aallucard1 wrote: »
    Just submitted an application. Look forward to playing and creating content with you.

Application approved! Welcome aboard!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]