Install Arc
Options

Black Hearts, Mature, Vent

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    jiabaveljiabavel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just curious, but I'm currently 20 and will be turning 21 in July. Could I potentially apply/get in now, or should I wait until then? I won't be offended at all if I have to wait; I just thought there's no harm in asking!
    Thanks for your time!
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    jiabavel wrote: »
    Just curious, but I'm currently 20 and will be turning 21 in July. Could I potentially apply/get in now, or should I wait until then? I won't be offended at all if I have to wait; I just thought there's no harm in asking!
    Thanks for your time!

You are more than welcome to apply now. I will not guarantee an approval, but you are welcome to apply and see where it goes from there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2014
    Come join in the bloodshed for ESO beta this weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Come join in the bloodshed for ESO beta this weekend!

Great testing this weekend! Grats on taking a keep guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mavlocmavloc Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Application submitted.

Cheers
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    mavloc wrote: »
    Application submitted.

Cheers

Great! Check your pm on our forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Great times! Welcome back Zarkaz!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Come hang out on vent with us! Sorry if anyone tried to reach me yesterday, was out of town for business day trip!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Looking for more like minded mature players. We don't want to hold your kids hands and help them figure out how to play games, why are kids playing games with adults anyway? If you want to join a group that will focus on what it is doing at the moment and does not care how many hours you log or how many days a week you play, give us a shout!

One of the most experienced Siege guilds on the internet. Owned 2 castles on Kain server in Lineage 2 and lead the Siege Alliance of over 40 guilds for the 2nd year of the game (most successful time of the Siege Alliance as well, took 4 Castles in one Siege cycle, the most to change hands in one Siege cycle on Kain after the initial Siege cycle), did 2nd City Siege worldwide in Warhammer Online on the Azazel server as one of the 3 main founding members of the Law and Order Alliance that drove Goon Squad out of Warhammer in less than 2 months.

We normally have quite a few members that are the first to attain max level for their classes as well in any game we play and quite a few top 5 players for every class in any game we play as well. Normally (based on member interest in a game) we maintain a top 5 guild rating on whatever server we play on.

This might all sound like bragging but it is just to show that adults with jobs and families can still attain what they want in a game without having to spend 24/7 in a game like younger players do. In raiding games we keep pace with most raiding guilds and only raid 2-3 nights per week between 2-4 hours. We all have lives and commitments outside of games and do not expect you to give up your life in order to play a game.

We also don't want to raise other people's kids! Kids should be outside playing anyway! 21+ age mature players that LIKE to use Vent. Vent is mandatory while playing games with the guild and encouraged when you are not actively playing with the guild but are doing your other favorite past time like Civ 5 or what have you. We all have days that vent is not a good time at the moment, that is what the afk channel is for! Support your guild!

Players span many different games, chances are you can find someone to play what ever game you want in our guild, just reach out and ask! We also do not need to watch strat videos in order to accomplish things, if you need to watch a video before you kill a mob or do an event, we probably aren't a good fit for you either!

If you like what you hear give one of us a shout or drop by our website today!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edneyreisedneyreis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    are you guys still recruiting ?
    I'm from Brazil and I want to get into an active guild where I can meet new people and train my bad english
    Please contact me in game

Honey Badger@edneyreis

Thank you in advance
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Absolutely! I have been out sick the past couple days but feel free to hop on vent and chat with us anytime!

Always looking for mature players that like to hang out on vent and play games with friends! We have people in many different games, always someone to play a game with around here. Come hang out and have some fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Kitty is back off vacation so if you were looking to join now is the time to do it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]