test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We use the Dragon shard. It is posted on the guild forum. http://grievanceguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=529&t=10826
  • Options
    samuel745samuel745 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im on the first server called M..something
  • Options
    trollsparrowtrollsparrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join. I am a casual player but also like to do a lot of endgame...Whenever this game gets one.
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    We are on Dragon shard. We have players at at levels and are running epics as well. Come check us out!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join. I am a casual player but also like to do a lot of endgame...Whenever this game gets one.

I sent you a PM , if you have any questions pm me.
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wpkw wrote: »
    So I was browsing through these forums in order to find a new home. I have nothing against my current one, but its kind of messy and I like things to be SOMEWHAT organized.
    Reading through the post on the first page I came to realise that: Not only does this sound to be a good new home for me, but I think that I have something to offer the guild aswell.

Also spoke with Sardokus in-game who happens to be a very pleasant person to talk with. Also Sardokus helped guiding me in the right direction, having me writing this small application. (Thanks love^__^;*)

Welcome to the family!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another great weekend coming to a close with around the clock gaming in Neverwinter. With Grievance it's always about our people so if your looking for laid back enjoyable guild to game with come join us. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    hellbellyjokerhellbellyjoker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got accepted yesterday - Great guild, no egos and real fun folks.
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just got accepted yesterday - Great guild, no egos and real fun folks.

Welcome brother!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    qwerty3313qwerty3313 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to join I play mostly on the weekends
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Grievance is very active in Neverwinter! Close to 100 members a night in TeamSpeak and in game having a great time! :)
  • Options
    graylark2graylark2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you have any players active during Oceanic prime time? Like 5 AM PST to 9 AM PST?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    graylark2 wrote: »
    Do you have any players active during Oceanic prime time? Like 5 AM PST to 9 AM PST?

Actually yes :)
  • Options
    inashizzleinashizzle Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    May I know the requirements in your guild sir?
    I would like to join :)
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    inashizzle wrote: »
    May I know the requirements in your guild sir?
    I would like to join :)

No requirements! :D All we ask is that you take a peak at our charter http://www.grievanceguild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=551&t=10624
    , sign up on our forums and tell us a little bit about yourself!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=532&sid=b5935b600e2bf0b187f5014b61f32c70

Hope to meet you in game soon! :D
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Grievance is your home away from home ! A guild where you can always find a friend to group with or get your favorite dungeon delved. Family, Honor and Loyalty...principles that you can live by. Join Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    gwjpropagandalfgwjpropagandalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's amazing how welcoming this guild is to new members. It truly is like joining a family!
  • Options
    tibsuntibsun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking to join this guild, I just registered on your forums. Waiting for approval.
  • Options
    sundarirulessundarirules Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to check you guys out. I also play many other games as well...
    One toon is Leyleth Duskwalker. The other is Ashura. Hit me up in game! Look forward to seeing you guys online and gaming with you!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to check you guys out. I also play many other games as well...
    One toon is Leyleth Duskwalker. The other is Ashura. Hit me up in game! Look forward to seeing you guys online and gaming with you!

Well met!

Make sure to register on our forums so that we can start your application process. Once approved to post, you'll need to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum. We're a curious folk ;)
  • Options
    gwjpropagandalfgwjpropagandalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    Grievance really is what they say.

Grievance cares about the player not the character in the game you are playing. Grievance members want to know you.

I have already made several close friends in Grievance and some are not even playing NWO.

When SteelHeartx speaks about Family, Honor and Respect he not only means it, he lives it and so does Grievance as a whole.

Give Grievance a try it is the last home you will ever want or need for your MMO needs.

Well said brother!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It's amazing how welcoming this guild is to new members. It truly is like joining a family!

You said it brother :-)
  • Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grievance really is what they say.

Grievance cares about the player not the character in the game you are playing. Grievance members want to know you.

I have already made several close friends in Grievance and some are not even playing NWO.

When SteelHeartx speaks about Family, Honor and Respect he not only means it, he lives it and so does Grievance as a whole.

Give Grievance a try it is the last home you will ever want or need for your MMO needs.

I could not have said it better, Scythe :)
  • Options
    aussiebobbyaussiebobby Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love an invite how do I go about getting one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I would love an invite how do I go about getting one?

Go to www.grievanceguild.com and register on our forums. Once a Mod gives you posting privileges, we'll need you to introduce yourself in our Neverwinter application forum. Please make sure to go into a bit of detail. We are a curious folk :-)
  • Options
    xervaixervai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been playing with this guild for years. Very good crew, little to no drama, and you'll always find some one to group with no matter what game you play.

Nothing makes a game better than finding a good guild. :)
  • Options
    kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    We have hit 300+ main characters in NWO. That means regardless of your play style you will find people to group with. We have dedicated pvp players. Characters grinding 60 gear from epic dungeons. We have players taking their time to level and enjoying everything the game has to offer.

We have players on at all hours too. Why pug when you can join a full guild group. Check us out at:

www.grievanceguild.com

And a Teamspeak server, where we carry nightly conversations in the Bar and Grill, or channels devoted to your game!
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com