test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, i was reading your website. It sounds like a cool guild. I registered for the forums to add an app later.

Well met, and welcome to the family!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • gorakusgorakus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking forward to Saturday's Dungeon event. Been great fun running with everyone so far :)
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    Thanks Gorakus.

We had a great night Tuesday with so many players attending. We had 50+ level 60s running 5 separate groups. It was a success for sure!

Good times!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • deepfreddeepfred Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what server are you on?
  • samarubi1samarubi1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am definitely joining up. I was removed from my previous guild due to "inactivity".

It seems having a job is presenting some difficulties. I'm very happy to see a mature guild on this game
  • grimbrytegrimbryte Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aw I'm not 18 :L
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys!!!!

Come join the fun!! Here is a recording of a stream of our T1 Cragmire run last night... 2 rogues and 3 clerics! hahahaha! Just having fun with guild mates! :)http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2291916

Don't miss out on the good times! :D
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    I was the Drow rogue in that group and it was a blast! Check out the scream by our cleric when he gets dropped in the pit.

We ran an all-guild group last last night in Cragmire... smoothest group I had in there yet!
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    We have another guild event coming up this Staurday. Pvp and dungeon runs! Come check us out.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
    edited May 2013
    memo6000 wrote: »
    We have another guild event coming up this Saturday. Pvp and dungeon runs! Come check us out.

Woot! Can't wait!
  • copperscaledrgncopperscaledrgn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a brand new member of Grievance guild and I have to say I am impressed by the friendliness of everyone so far and how willing people are to share info and help this total novice at using Team Speak ind playing MMO type of games. If you are looking for a great guild, this seems to be just that. thanks to the members who have been there when I needed them. You were very much appreciated.
  • unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Good morning peeps!

Never too late to join us and it's just as fun as ever! Come join in the fun for our regularly scheduled pvp and dungeon runs! Even on nights that aren't scheduled though, there are groups running and its always a good time. Lots of fun at all levels so its always pretty easy to find at least someone in your level range to run through quest chains or a few foundries with if you're not 60.

Check us out!
    http://www.grievanceguild.com/
    Grievance
    edited May 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    Good morning peeps!

Never too late to join us and it's just as fun as ever! Come join in the fun for our regularly scheduled pvp and dungeon runs! Even on nights that aren't scheduled though, there are groups running and its always a good time. Lots of fun at all levels so its always pretty easy to find at least someone in your level range to run through quest chains or a few foundries with if you're not 60.

Check us out!
    http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Morning Una!
  • memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited May 2013
    We are running a group event tonight! Come check us out.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grievance is a fantastic place to play. Great people, well organized and a family atmosphere.

Joining us is easy. Go to www.grievanceguild.com and sign up on our forums. Once authorized please post information about yourself. We at Grievance want to get to know you. You are more important than the toon that you play. It is really that easy folks.

Tonight 7:30 CST is our t1/t2 Dungeon runs. Join us today.

Well Said, Scythe! :)
    edited May 2013
    Tired of pugging with players that feel the need to need on everything that drops? Grievance is running T1 & T2 group event nights twice a week for our level 60 members!
  • grigbgrigb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Grig,

Your application on http://www.the-unnamed.com to "Neverwinter Online" has been received and is now pending approval by an administrator.
    edited May 2013
    Last night was a ton of fun :)

I ended up doing 4 dungeon runs in all (2 during delves) followed by a few pvp matches, all in full Grievance groups. So. Much. Fun. Streamed most of it of course. :D

I think the best part about our guild groups is that we get into teamspeak and have such a good time. It's not just a mindless silent grind through whatever it is we are doing. I am not kidding when I say most of the time I am playing in a guild group I have a silly grin plastered on my face because 99% of the time there are some shenanigans going on in TS. :)
    Grievance
  • angeltrumpetangeltrumpet Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello peeps,
    If you're still looking for a fac grievance is fun, active and very helpful if you are a newb starting out and need someone to help show the ropes or a veteran with less time to spare to the casual meh type of gamer ^^ check out the website http://www.grievanceguild.com/ and i'll see you in-game. ^^

Moonseeds xD
    18.jpg
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I you are searching for a guild to join during down time come check us out. www.grievanceguild.com
  • rjcoyle1rjcoyle1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I registered an account on the Grievance forums, can't wait to apply
    edited May 2013
    Good morning folks!

Hope everyone survived the downtime! We did! :D
    We are a very social guild of all level ranges spanning all time zones. We participate in all activities from PVP to Foundry and PVE.. and most of us mix it up going from one content type to the next together.

We are friendly and family oriented, so it is a no pressure environment. We do not count gear scores or DPS meters, though some do enjoy that aspect of the game, it is certainly not something we hold over member's heads if their number's don't meet some magic expectation. I know this was something very important to me personally when I first found Grievance. It means it is the people in the guild that is more important than the toon they are playing, and that is such a wonderful thing.

Please give us a look!
    www.grievanceguild.com
    Grievance
    edited May 2013
    Hello again all!

We are still actively recruiting friendly, family oriented players of all time zones and levels!

www.grievanceguild.com
    Grievance
  • talelordtalelord Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome brother!

id like to join
  • alfredaugustalfredaugust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    talelord Joining us is easy. Go to www.grievanceguild.com and sign up on our forums. Once authorized please post information about yourself. We at Grievance want to get to know you. You are more important than the toon that you play. It is really that easy folks.
    Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.Only I will remain
  • leowanazleowanaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Six days ago I left behind a 60 Guardian Fighter, 36 Trickster Rogue, and 22 Devoted Cleric on another server and created a new toon on Dragon JUST to join Grievance. Best decision I could have made regarding this game. There are always people on wanting to level together, or PvP, or run dungeons, and they go out of their way to help each other out. I have yet to run into anyone with any sort of attitude what-so-ever, and their Teamspeak server is a great place to hang out with good people while you play. As the title of this post says, if you are tired of guild shopping join Grievance.

- Agusta Steelton
    - Dragon Server
    edited May 2013
    Tonight was another fun dungeon run night!!! We had a bunch of freshly dinged 60 folks who hadn't run T1's yet so we did a couple runs during delves to get them some T1 purples. Here was my stream... http://www.twitch.tv/maevetrinity/c/2316663

There were a total of SIX groups going at once between the T1, T2 and pvp groups running tonight!!
    Grievance
    edited May 2013
    hahahaha, well apparently I didn't scroll down all the way on my teamspeak window O_O
    Grievance
  • encel1117encel1117 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sincerely I've been a member for a little over 3 weeks and sincerely this has been absolutely a wonderful experience. They boast that they are a family. Sincerely that is absolutely 100% true. Every one is very very kind. The guild is massive and it is very very active. I've made a few friends and built interpersonal relationships. Like I said previously wonderful experience. By far my favorite guild I have resided in thus far. I love Grievance.
  • kiori001kiori001 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I keep reading your thread and you sound like an excellent guild, being from the Ar** end of the world( New Zealand ), I wonder whether my play times would be suitable( GMT/UTC+12 )