test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• sp4rkysp4rky Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Was stuck on 102k.. well Ive got some breakfast etc and when I comes back I was disconnect? wtf? so Ive been waiting for cca hour and then when I was finaly in it disconnected me? what is this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>?
  • tarrax7tarrax7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ANYONE WANNA BET THEY TAKE DOWN SERVER AT MIDNIGHT lol to correct this HORRORSHOW !
    ??

They already posted hours ago about patching tonight. You're way behind I'm afraid.
  • quinas3quinas3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Most companies don't do true open betas anymore. If they're not wiping characters, then it's not a beta. It's a soft launch where they can claim 'open beta' and explain away any bugs, queues, poor service, what have you. Then the awesome white knights come along and point out to everyone "THIS IS WHAT AN OPEN BETA IS ABOUT GAISE".
  • darkluisitodarkluisito Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if u expected soo many people to play why would u only have 3 realms this is the stupidest thing ive ever seen in a game 100k que wtf and then u log on to a bunch of ****ing lag.
  • mrsnakegmrsnakeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    if u expected soo many people to play why would u only have 3 realms this is the stupidest thing ive ever seen in a game 100k que wtf and then u log on to a bunch of ****ing lag.

No lag here when I got in.
  • kirkb85ikirkb85i Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's so amusing to watch the forums on launch day lol

It's a beta...get out of your parents' basement for a while, get some sun, don't take off of work to play a game. You people are SAD.

Gamers cry WAY too much

Edit....I've already tested out nearly every class, the queue isn't even all that long.
  • thetrickster0thetrickster0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks Mods and developers for creating such a brilliant game
    please make this a great MMO genre
  • tdgsakibombtdgsakibomb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously.. Guardians payed for the game to.. 60 dollars isn't a "cheap price" for a free to play game as most of us can't afford 200 dollars
  • mrsnakegmrsnakeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    Seriously.. Guardians payed for the game to.. 60 dollars isn't a "cheap price" for a free to play game as most of us can't afford 200 dollars

But you got stuff for the $60. Part of what HOTN paid for is bypassing the queues.

Not their fault you can't read.
  • tdgsakibombtdgsakibomb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what can't i read? i never said $60 founders came with it i just said it should of
  • drauss001drauss001 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If this really is a beta why are we able to pay with real world money?

This isn't a beta its a soft launch and I ain't impressed.

Pretty ballsy asking for so much money for access to a unfinished game if you ask me.
  • pythropythro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...Umm this is the first time I have ever seen a Que in an Open beta?! Is this going to be fixed? I would really like to play Neverwinter I have been waiting since Weekend 2 beta. Im at freaking 1600 Que what the heck.
  • sadraven1sadraven1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm in a short queue 83150...
  • perfdagulperfdagul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    que 83261? lol, probably a glitch jumped from 2166.Still that's a long que.
    edited May 2013
    pythro wrote: »
    ...Umm this is the first time I have ever seen a Que in an Open beta?! Is this going to be fixed? I would really like to play Neverwinter I have been waiting since Weekend 2 beta. Im at freaking 1600 Que what the heck.

Really? Most MMOs end up with queues on first day of open betas. SWTOR and RIFT both did. Defiance had queues during closed beta.

Queue means that the game plays without lag, you just have to wait to get in.

what can't i read? i never said $60 founders came with it i just said it should of

Then stop complaining. You got what you paid for and no more. How does you spending money for items which you received make you any more entitled to playing the game than me who is playing right now without spending a dime.
  • starbearstarbear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sadraven1 wrote: »
    I'm in a short queue 83150...

Yep that sounds like mine too.
    Raychul - Remen Sci Officer
    Lumba - Ferengi Eng Officer
    Vadesca - Orion Eng Officer
    AKA: Yavin_Prime
    Add a Race-change token in the Zen Store, please!
  • shanerblakeshanerblake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You mean you have been able to get into game - for me it disconnects when trying to select/create a character. Since Beta weekend 1 I have been able to get into the game ONCE for about 10 minutes.
  • turkman84turkman84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    And they're gonna merge them up with Launch.

To be realistic, at launch not that many players will still be around (at least by far not as many as there are right now), so merging the servers will be required to have a healthy playerbase. Many will be done with the game by then (some are lvl 60 already; I bet as people get to maxlvl they will leave in droves as in every other mmo; not because this one is bad or anything, but it just will be the case). After all, this is launch. Calling it beta is just semantics. Every player trying to play this game today and yesterday thought, "nice today it's coming out.", not, "nice today starts open beta".

I must say I expected problems at launch, as with every other MMO. But I honestly didn't expect that I would go to bed 8 hours ago and after waking up there would still be such massive and inconsistent queues. Have you done nothing about the problem? This can't be for real....

Also to everybody saying read the pack's info: this is just plain BS. Sure, the 200 € people should get preference, but then should come the people who paid the price of a full priced video game. Everything else is BS.
    edited May 2013
    You mean you have been able to get into game - for me it disconnects when trying to select/create a character. Since Beta weekend 1 I have been able to get into the game ONCE for about 10 minutes.

How long do you spend creating a character? I went through the character create and it disconnected me, but I had gone through most of the customizations, so going back and reapplying those customizations was peanuts.

It might be DCing you because of the whole 15 minute timeout thing.
  • lucaspopiclucaspopic Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    whi patcher dont work ?
    edited May 2013
    lucaspopic wrote: »
    whi patcher dont work ?

Lots of people. Try restarting it. If that doesn't work, try redownloading and reinstalling.
  • johnny6973johnny6973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People who spent real money and are locked out have a right to be angry. Head of line has nothing to do with it. If I have to wait in a line to get in then I don't mind waiting 15 minutes tops. That is a reasonable amount of time to wait. Longer than that? No. This is a free to play game in a marketplace with dozens of free to play games out there.

I feel bad for those who spent 200 on this. They get head of the line but to what? You can't play it. The rubber banding is so aweful you couldn't even walk through the graveyard without falling off the bridge and into a pit which kills you. In combat? Forget about it. You will die.

I logged off about.....9 hours ago. And yeah I knew what was happening. Happens all the time. Yet another game that isn't ready nor is the infrastructure in place to handle the load. It happens so much that its already expected that games are going to screw us over on release. It didn't used to be like that. Games were actually finished once upon a time and the consumer base wasn't a gigantic fanboi <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> lined up to take it and not only thank game companies for sodomizing them but go on forums to defend it telling others how they should've reacted.

As a consumer we have choices to make. Stick it out or cut our losses. I'm only in the hole 60 bucks. I can still cut my losses. You have 2 days to fix the waiting lines and add servers/bandwidth or I am cutting my losses. You have a game I want to play but I'm not going to be treated like this.
  • kaarsungkaarsung Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    111211 lol.
  • trezexetrezexe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wanna play but i can't because queue >.< die queue die !
    Queue position 36259 goggo!
  • slayogornslayogorn Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    85677 , ha! I'm ahead of you kaarsung (until it jumps to a Million)
  • kikakuniakikakunia Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Fix = close the open beta and dont let any more in until they fixed it :)
  • matsuharumatsuharu Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My position on the line was 1998 and suddenly went to 61541, then went back to 1597! Dafuq

Edit:

Back to 61413. YEY ! ;)
  • winterneveragainwinterneveragain Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why do you even have this queue it's just annoying -.- allmsote more annoying then the game not working =/

Im on plase 1631 and i get like 10 steps closer every 5 min -.-
  • frostritafrostrita Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    good thing i did not pay for this, you cant even play the game wait in que for about 1 hour sounds fun i waste 1 hour waiting to play a game waste of time
  • winterneveragainwinterneveragain Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was on 1631 now im on 86537

Oh now im on 1231
This discussion has been closed.