What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi. I'm new to the forums. :) I just wanted to share this amusing queue position of mine. I know it's a display bug (hopefully it really is), but still...

310079_604191582926155_1496222206_n.jpg
  • Options
    glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok I PAID for a Guardian pack giving me VIP log-in SO.....Why am I in a frigging Queue 1782 ????????

Think we need something sorted here and some comp if this continues.....
  • Options
    bigredlunchboxbigredlunchbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How do you manage to mess up making a queue? Also how does it go from displaying 1409 to 110k.. Seriously.. thats pathetic.
  • Options
    krowbarrkrowbarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bunch of no-no's?.. how about you all just pull out of the queue so i get in .. do you no-no's ever stop complaining
  • Options
    subway7850subway7850 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've deleted my toon and remade her 3 times now :)
  • Options
    jimieusjimieus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Hi. I'm new to the forums. :) I just wanted to share this amusing queue position of mine. I know it's a display bug (hopefully it really is), but still...

310079_604191582926155_1496222206_n.jpg

Currently sitting 113,394 place now...
  • Options
    fieldwoodzfieldwoodz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glantorx wrote: »
    Ok I PAID for a Guardian pack giving me VIP log-in SO.....Why am I in a frigging Queue 1782 ????????

Think we need something sorted here and some comp if this continues.....

Ever thought about there might be 1782 more people who has the guardian pack and VIP Log-in?
    Stop your nerdrage and let them deal with it. Your whine don't make it go faster. Nor anyone elses whine.
  • Options
    hunterklyehunterklye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    subway7850 wrote: »
    I've deleted my toon and remade her 3 times now :)

I have deleted mine..... wish i could delete mine 3 times. this is the 3rd time i've back Cryptic and the last. I could have paid no money and not have been pissed off about all of this. But i thought surely they ( Cryptic ) had learned their lesson with games, MMO's.

But once again new name, license, same garbage. You can not make a free to play game then ask people for 20, 60, 200 bucks and give them a game they cant even ****ing get into.

My fault, i thought i could trust you. i cant wont happen again.
  • Options
    xangetsu420xangetsu420 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its the 1st day of open beta wtf do you expect stop *****ing
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    YQJN5gW.jpg

suck it
  • Options
    cktofucktofu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So much queue
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    im in. umadbro?
  • Options
    turkman84turkman84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well it's not that bad anymore. I got in after 20 minutes. That's acceptable for a release.

But to the guy who said first day of open beta: for all that matters, this is release. Calling it beta is just a pr gag to have fans deflect the brunt of the hate on the game. I don't say it's bad, but it's definitely release. The game will never attract more players than yesterday and today. So they better bring their A game for this. So far it was ok, though.

Having to queue sucks, but is also to be expected on release day, I guess.
  • Options
    hunterklyehunterklye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wtf do i expect? to be able to use what i pay for. Thats what. Not for sure about you but i gave them COLD HARD CASH. Let me ask you this xangetsu420, im guessing you pay say an electric bill, you flip the swtich and nothing happens......you say OH no big deal, its beta.

Or you go to McDonalds, you pay CASH for a Big Mac, but get an empty box...... you say OH no big deal they have a new cook....

BULL ****ING ****.... you pay cash you expect it to work. If it doesnt you expect compensation. It's not beta, open or closed when they start taking money.
  • Options
    deviousxcassiusdeviousxcassius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh wow; the amount of people whining about server connection problems on day one of an open beta is kind of ridiculous.

Hopefully this'll weed out the nimrods I wouldn't want playing anyways.
  • Options
    meqaboymeqaboy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    smoke a joint and quit whining .
  • Options
    synther1synther1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    johnny6973 wrote: »
    It happens so much that its already expected that games are going to screw us over on release. It didn't used to be like that. Games were actually finished once upon a time and the consumer base wasn't a gigantic fanboi <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> lined up to take it and not only thank game companies for sodomizing them but go on forums to defend it telling others how they should've reacted.

^^This

The most awesome quote ever.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh wow; the amount of people whining about server connection problems on day one of an open beta is kind of ridiculous.

Hopefully this'll weed out the nimrods I wouldn't want playing anyways.

did you even read what i wrote....... I paid money for this. deviousxcassius so you are cool with your internet company when your internet goes down for a day or so. you dont get pissed.

you are cool with your cable company when your cable goes out for the day?

ONCE again ITS NOT BETA WHEN THEY TAKE MONEY FOR IT..........
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    smoke a joint and quit whining. agreed.
  • Options
    meqaboymeqaboy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    so i'm back, and i checked my que it's at 91,000 .. is that for real? hahahaha
  • Options
    wynbjornwynbjorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just have to add my voice to this.

1. Short wait time? Are you kidding? 2 hours plus!
    2. I payed for the game, I helped sponsor it while developing. Not with the 200$ but with the 60$. It would be nice if us founders get a separate cue at least.
    3. Instead of letting players join a server that is near its limits when they first start..why not redirect them to a new server?
    These kind of cue times can kill a game. I know for me, I will not put up with it. If its the same in a week, I'll take my money elsewhere no matter how cool the game is (if I can't play it it's not very cool).

And on top of me venting my frustration, here's a question; Can I somehow make another character on another server that don't have cue time? Cause I can't find a way to select server before the cue...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    xangetsu420 , Let me know the next time you buy a new car and make a payment on it an d it leaves you starnded on the side of the highway and you pissed........and a hitchhiker flys buy you and says "Smoke a joint and quit whining" i'm sure you would be all " BE HAPPY NOT MAD BRO" like you are right now.
  • Options
    levi21levi21 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My founders queue position went from 2114 to 5008 WTF????[/QUOT

I start from 1800 and BAAMM to 120k Queue wath is this is posible something like this to happening....nvm i hope i can stil playing on this game
  • Options
    devilluk6665devilluk6665 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yea same happend i started from 1700 to 120k too must be a bug or something
  • Options
    jeronanjeronan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    wynbjorn wrote: »
    Just have to add my voice to this.

1. Short wait time? Are you kidding? 2 hours plus!
    2. I payed for the game, I helped sponsor it while developing. Not with the 200$ but with the 60$. It would be nice if us founders get a separate cue at least.
    3. Instead of letting players join a server that is near its limits when they first start..why not redirect them to a new server?
    These kind of cue times can kill a game. I know for me, I will not put up with it. If its the same in a week, I'll take my money elsewhere no matter how cool the game is (if I can't play it it's not very cool).

And on top of me venting my frustration, here's a question; Can I somehow make another character on another server that don't have cue time? Cause I can't find a way to select server before the cue...

Cryptic doesn't give a ****. Otherwise they would have expanded capacity yesterday to cope With the New influx of players.

All they did is add the old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Queue System from STO and let People rot in a Queue for weeks until People reduce the Queue times themselves by just pulling the finger and uninstall the game.
  • Options
    rukurairukurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously, people, stop complaining. As you are human, so are others. People make mistakes. Don't tell me you have never made one mistake your entire life that cost another person money or time? How many have laughed at breaking something at home and costing their parents money? You've never shortchanged someone by accident or broken something and never told them letting them get screwed over for the cost? I don't believe it for one minute. It's the first day and yeah I've been playing for the past three days, but gods.. it's a game. It's not the end all be all of the world. Give it time to settle down whether founder or not. People are so spoiled anymore. It's no wonder countries are in the state they are in. So what you can't get on this game right now? I am quite certain that most have a console of some sort. Even I have a psp, 3ds, xbox360, and a ps3. Find something else to do and give them a chance to work things out.
    Where I sit, Nightingales sing on a Shooting Star, Spirits in the Leaves sink and rise,
    The Fish leap the Dancing Rocks In the Tumult of a Sacred River, Forests spring ancient as Hills.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rukurai wrote: »
    Seriously, people, stop complaining. As you are human, so are others. People make mistakes. Don't tell me you have never made one mistake your entire life that cost another person money or time? How many have laughed at breaking something at home and costing their parents money? You've never shortchanged someone by accident or broken something and never told them letting them get screwed over for the cost? I don't believe it for one minute. It's the first day and yeah I've been playing for the past three days, but gods.. it's a game. It's not the end all be all of the world. Give it time to settle down whether founder or not. People are so spoiled anymore. It's no wonder countries are in the state they are in. So what you can't get on this game right now? I am quite certain that most have a console of some sort. Even I have a psp, 3ds, xbox360, and a ps3. Find something else to do and give them a chance to work things out.

Let me guess you didnt pay ^0 bucks did you....... cause as you said EVERY one has a console. If you [aid 60 buck for youyr favorite game and you couldnt play it you wouldnt be pissed? Or paid 60 bucks for your cable bill and you missed episodess of your favorite tv show, you wouldnt be pissed\?

Why is it software gets a a pass on al buggy **** and ****s up
  • Options
    synther1synther1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013

No. And the problem with the state countries are in right now is entirely because of people that have an attitude like this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being pissed off that you spent upwards of $200 and the company you paid it to just screwed you over on the day that your expected product was to be available. That you are ok with getting screwed over is pathetic. The people with half of a brain cell are legitimately pissed off and rightly so.
  • Options
    edited May 2013

you never ever *****ed or complained when another HUMAN ****ed up your day?
  • Options
    kidjalkidjal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013

+1000000 Agreed

Played this game about an hour ago...awesome game so far....
This discussion has been closed.