What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    erickrhoderickrhod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is crazy... hope everything is fine tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC]ERICKRHOD[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dicehounddicehound Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ruthyn wrote: »
    I can understand people who have paid being a bit upset about not being able to play immediately, but you get other perks by paying also (you played early for example and get a companion).

Point of fact: many of the guardian founders who paid for a companion (and mount) never got them. Still haven't gotten them, after weeks of opening tickets just to have them closed.
  • Options
    deadrunner3deadrunner3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now it jumped to 93762 haha wow
  • Options
    kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    erickrhod wrote: »
    this is crazy... hope everything is fine tomorrow.

yeah if you shell out 200 bucks it will be okay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mrsnakegmrsnakeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    NOTE TO CRYPTIC

GET RID OF THE QUE numbers which are BS and cannot possibly be accurate or else all other gamer developers would use it
    and INSTEAD use a ESTIMATED wait time,, that way we can go EAT a sandwhich,, take a leak,, and maybe fly to EUROPE for the weekend while waiting to get into your game

at least then people can do other things and have an idea how long it will take to get in,, something practical instead of IDIOTIC
    INACCURATE NUMBERS

If you bothered to read the patch notes rather than just rage on the forums about not being able to login, you'd see that they are adding in more information to the queue:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?168541-Patch-Notes-NW-1-20130416a-13&p=2366621#post2366621

Take a break dude, and go chill out.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    for now works good from 3700 fall to 2400 :) in 5 mins
  • Options
    mrsnakegmrsnakeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    kaarsung wrote: »
    92964 in queue?... Something isn't quite right lol. I was 3200 in queue 30 seconds ago lol

That is not your actual queue position. Read the patch notes people: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?168541-Patch-Notes-NW-1-20130416a-13&p=2366621#post2366621
  • Options
    xulynxulyn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    whats wrong whit ur qqers are u total morons? it is open beta launch 2 day its normal there are issues and they are working whit those issues .some of best mmos had weeks strong issues.goosh u people ><
  • Options
    itchen91itchen91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    to think there is a MMO that is going to give only one server a go... i wonder how well that'll do
  • Options
    dareddragonj5dareddragonj5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> people. OK, there is an issue. It sucks, but throwing up all the hate posts hardly helps. Its not like the developers wanted this to happen. There are plenty of coulda-shoulda-wouldas here, but it is what it is. They say they are hard at work to fix it. Hopefully they can do so quickly. Not getting in for a day isn't the end of the world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mirrorloremirrorlore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    VIP is VIP, period, they should not have called us VIP if we don't get any VIP benefits.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    falcor13 wrote: »
    Why don't you just pizz off.

Oh I'm sorry, does providing correct and helpful information offend your little "PWE Sucks" circle jerk?
  • Options
    brickster51brickster51 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've never been in a Que, where my number higher once I'm in the Que...(the reason for having a cue is to keep your spot lol)
    .....and I've played all the Major MMO's...
  • Options
    throneofnwothroneofnwo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    94658 to 2339 whew..

edit: sry jumped back to 94658 hehe.. but now its 1918..
    hopefully the lower # is the correct #
  • Options
    diamondketodiamondketo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you really believe people are in queue because the servers are actually full?
  • Options
    kanotakikanotaki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm feeling pretty shafted right now, as a paying customer. :( I was warned to not pay for a game like this. Guess they were right. I sit here not playing, while some nonpayers are playing.

i am a nonpayer and i havent even played YET. STILL STUCK IN THE F***ING Q LINE
  • Options
    diamondketodiamondketo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't want to blame Cryptic Studio yet. But PWE does have a lot of responsibility in this.
  • Options
    deathreaper4udeathreaper4u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hell. This is beyond them being stupid and not having enough servers. This is them being fundamentally bad at what they do. Look at this.

http://i.imgur.com/4Zr3II4.png

Bull****. I went in with the queue at 4000 something. It was down into the 1000s. THEN MAGICALLY IT JUMPS UP TO 72K?

What are you people even DOING?

Agreed ! the incompetance is staggering,, they had 4 months to prepare for this,, I could have calculated better numbers and had more servers built in a week... they need to stop smoking weed and sober up and get some more servers running like yesterday
    COME WITH ME !
  • Options
    kakashi85lskakashi85ls Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is ridiculous ... after almost one year of waiting it continues to wait for bugs and other problems as if it were the first day of beta. Fortunately I did not pay the hero of the north -.-
  • Options
    falcor13falcor13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrsnakeg wrote: »
    Oh I'm sorry, does providing correct and helpful information offend your little "PWE Sucks" circle jerk?

Like I said, pizz off !!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kanotaki wrote: »
    i am a nonpayer and i havent even played YET. STILL STUCK IN THE F***ING Q LINE

It's funny, I joined the queue at position 4000, and am now at position 537, while all these Guardian's are *****ing about not being able to play with they paid money.

Haha, not paying is great.
  • Options
    sulexsulex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    waited a few hours in que, got in played for a minute. Not even off the beach, it disconnects me and I am back to 4000 in que.
  • Options
    endofriversendofrivers Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hippomouse wrote: »
    Your 2nd paragraph is utter drivel. If no one had bought packs there would be no game. What I think and from what others have said is that we understand hero pack buyers get priority access but to prioritise F2P over guardians has no logic. It would be like saying to a group of investors thanks for the money you have given but you get no more rights than someone who has invested nothing at all.

A fair point. I was more saying that in the pack details, it did not say they would have priority access. While I do agree that Guardians should have priority over F2P, they were never promised it. I agree that if we didn't buy packs, there would be no game. But the purchase wasn't for the game itself. It was to SUPPORT the development, like I said. There is a difference.
  • Options
    flamekegflamekeg Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The queue is there to prevent the whole player base from lotro to move to neverlog game!
    4560 -> 50673 -> is there some other good game with no queue?

Now after 30 mins 2345, I'm afraid we have the old WoW pest here also. People dont log out when they go to eat/sleep/holidays, they just leave their toon running against a wall to stay logged on ;)
  • Options
    psyzzlepsyzzle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mrsnakeg wrote: »
    It's funny, I joined the queue at position 4000, and am now at position 537, while all these Guardian's are *****ing about not being able to play with they paid money.

Haha, not paying is great.
    And now we're all gleefully waiting for you to realize that the queue numbers are random and not in any way indicative of your position.
  • Options
    realsk2011realsk2011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    traiele wrote: »
    worse thing is the queue jumps up and down like a yoyo.. so i cant look at it and go.. ahh ok, 10 min wait, and 10 mins later i'm close.. this thing goes from 3049 -> 3338 -> 2408 -> 3339 -> 748 -> 400 (oooh soon) -> 3409 errrr????

Having paid to support the development of this game (and to provide the server farm capacity to play the game smoothly) it would seem right that founders get priority on queue.

Hell I just went from 3028 to 54004, probably a bug.
    9.jpg
  • Options
    bladesbanebladesbane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i sit here 20 minutes at a time just to log in... my queue went from 7.1k to 46.8k and being kicked out after 15 minutes of being afk, theres not much time to use the bathroom before it boots me and i'm put back in queue for another 20 mins...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    falcor13 wrote: »
    Like I said, pizz off !!

Are you mad because I'm playing the game right now and you're not, or are you mad because I'm right and that is the only useless statement you can come up with.
  • Options
    deathreaper4udeathreaper4u Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xulyn wrote: »
    whats wrong whit ur qqers are u total morons? it is open beta launch 2 day its normal there are issues and they are working whit those issues .some of best mmos had weeks strong issues.goosh u people ><

this is not NORMAL they had months to prepare for this and 4 beta weekends to judge and balance loads
    starting a game you advertisied on every game website and you tube and convention with only 3 servers is BEYOND <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
    what they should have done also was take all the VIP and founders and existing people who had characters already made and played before launch on one server and then put all the new players in ques on the other servers
    COME WITH ME !
  • Options
    l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sulex wrote: »
    waited a few hours in que, got in played for a minute. Not even off the beach, it disconnects me and I am back to 4000 in que.

Cryptic not using IP based queuing or a token that has a certain length of time b4 expiration is just sloppy. Queue should be per person, not each failed crappy attempt.
This discussion has been closed.