Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

1606162636466»

Comments

• Options
    elindriaelindria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hum ok lets see. Server Maintenance from 7-11am PST. 11:06am PST and server still unavailable???? Did I miss something?

Yeah, you missed the part where you tack an extra hour onto any estimate regarding server downtimes to allow for the fact that humans have yet to perfect crystal ball technology and thus cannot, in point of fact, see the future. It'll be up when it comes up, go read a book or something.
  • Options
    krullgan1krullgan1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come on now there should be zero queues. I have to hand it to Guild Wars 2 - their overflow server system is awesome. No one ever waits - no matter how many people hit the servers.
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, just got in...no queue!
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    beliafbeliaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Me too. went in with no queue. But i guess that's because the population decreased with the update and the white screen bug this morning.
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh look what happened. After maintenance the queue issues has been fixed. Now who here feels dumb for complaining like a little kid. And to those people who flamed me for pointing out facts.... **** you all.
  • Options
    masekaimasekai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cry me a river?
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol'ing harder at all the people who spent $200 for a queue hop. The mount looks cool, but how many actually ONLY bought for the queue hop?
This discussion has been closed.