Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    olgar1olgar1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aprilai wrote: »
    Just jumped from position 400 to 4710. I'm done with this game. Enjoy my $60 you money hungry ****s.
    Its a beta!! get over it! I think its frustrating as well but its a beta you ****!!
  • Options
    deathbringerzdeathbringerz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can understand the frustration but people have to try and be a bit patient. The only ones i am felling sorry about are the HOTN that paid to get both early access and "no" queues. All the rest be patient. Thousands of people trying to log in and play at the same time, and i am sure the developers are checking their servers limits at the same time as they are trying to find a solution to all the other issues that poping up all the time. Be patient!. Just got in after 5 mins of wait time that took to write this post. Have fun everybody! This one looks promising!
  • Options
    cragarioncragarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jeeze my queue just jumped from 1058 to 75807 :(.
  • Options
    galgador23galgador23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3k in que and i bought the hero of the north pack. Don't know if it's not activated properly again or what.

Edit: dug out my confirmation email from way back and reactivated it. I'm good now.
  • Options
    draggonwolfsdraggonwolfs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was 2600 in que and 15minutes later I was in game and I do not have the hero of the north pack.
  • Options
    baconsandobaconsando Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    74,240 in the queue are you kidding me?? & its stayed at that number for 12 min so far. Why did i waste my money on a guardian pack?
  • Options
    luckylukedluckyluked Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like queuing. It teaches me how to be patient and makes my $60 paid feels useless.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have the guardian pack too and I guess I am really lucky or that your client has bugged out. Maybe restart client and reque to see if the number is smaller.
  • Options
    treysatreysa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The 'early beta start' started on the 27th for Guardian pack, right now it is open to the public to play the game. I do not understand why you guys are complaining so much, I have seen way worse queues than this with WoW especially when they release a new expansion. And, there was quite a queue for SWToR and for GW2 when they got released. But, they thing is that this game is free to play so there will be a lot of people trying to play the game.

I wish personally they would come up with a subscriber option I hate f2p schemes!
  • Options
    derkesthai#1386 derkesthai Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh, the rage...

I have no problems with queues, because I have to work today :P

I know its annoying, I couldn't play yesterday evening either.. but hey. I'm sure there is a team of people working their asses off and making long hours to get things up and running as soon as is humanly possible. Give it a day or two and all will be fine. You'll just get your moneys' worth a bit later. Is that the end of the world? Nooooo.
  • Options
    lachica99lachica99 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It takes forever to end this queue..........:mad:
  • Options
    fishcowfishcow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    priest612 wrote: »
    i have guardian pack and i am at position 133009 soooooooo my 'early beta start' begins when? in a week? :p
    Learn to read.
    Je Bus is here to save you! (⊙ω⊙)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    treysa wrote: »
    I wish personally they would come up with a subscriber option I hate f2p schemes!

You reckon there is no queue in subscriber options??? If you believe this than you have not played many MMOs or you are trolling.
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    needs more servers.
  • Options
    treysatreysa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You reckon there is no queue in subscriber options??? If you believe this than you have not played many MMOs or you are trolling.

Where did I say anything in that statement about queues? I just am putting my plug in for a subscription option! My view on queues is they should handle them differently not that they exist or dont. I realize this is Beta there will be problems and all I ask is they work to fix them.
  • Options
    firejusticegafirejusticega Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dude, i spent 60$ and get 100k queue , sigh. I hate it really
  • Options
    ajemiaajemia Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    luckyluked wrote: »
    I like queuing. It teaches me how to be patient and makes my $60 paid feels useless.

Yeah... doesnt feel right. Althou, the queuing will be diminish in the following days i still feel that i should be entitled to skip em (since im being a founder and all...)

*edit*
    Wheres my guardian forum title? *blink*

*shrug*
  • Options
    seek1982seek1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is a joke we i paid 55 euro to early acces now i cant play .............. from 2300 to 74000 trolololol
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    treysa wrote: »
    Where did I say anything in that statement about queues? I just am putting my plug in for a subscription option! My view on queues is they should handle them differently not that they exist or dont. I realize this is Beta there will be problems and all I ask is they work to fix them.

Everyone is complaining about queues (this thread is dedicated to it) and than you make a statement like that, why do you think I miss understood it? Maybe you should explain yourself a bit more better as we cannot read your mind.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    seek1982 wrote: »
    this is a joke we i paid 55 euro to early acces now i cant play .............. from 2300 to 74000 trolololol

Early access has finished stop trolling.
  • Options
    fooxieeefooxieee Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    455 in queue position .. Comoooon :)

Edit: Whooops, up to 74243 now
    Edit2: Nope, now down to 296 :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    seek1982 wrote: »

The queue has a display error the high number is not your position in the que the lower number is!!!!!!
  • Options
    chimsonchimson Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's true that it switches between 2000+ to like 70k, but it changes back to where it was, I started at 2400~, now im at 1800 or something, I'll just wait.
  • Options
    yktyyyktyy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dell44 wrote: »
    What about Guardians?

We only paid $60 for a total of 15 days of game play. If we had paid $200 it would be ok but $60 is just not enough.

People who purchased Guardian are cheap, I mean only $60 for a game not even released yet?! Don't be stingy!
  • Options
    kalqulatekalqulate Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol. @3556 in queue..
  • Options
    kalqulatekalqulate Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kalqulate wrote: »
    Lol. @3556 in queue..

And now it says 108871 hahahaa
  • Options
    tokiomamatokiomama Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Queue position 142290 , really :( ?? It drops so slow , i am going to wait 10 more minutes and if the queue number is still 140k then i'm sorry i will have to uninstall the game because i am all ready waiting for over 33 minutes now.
  • Options
    chimsonchimson Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kalqulate wrote: »
    And now it says 108871 hahahaa
    its going to switch back to 3556 in few seconds, i believe its some bug.
    edit: Started at 2400 myself, now im at 950. :)
  • Options
    dalriondalrion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tokiomama wrote: »
    Queue position 142290 , really :( ?? It drops so slow , i am going to wait 10 more minutes and if the queue number is still 140k then i'm sorry i will have to uninstall the game because i am all ready waiting for over 33 minutes now.

It was said many times before....Numbers in queue are NOT real. I am sure they are working as hard as they can to fix everything.
  • Options
    excessiondndexcessiondnd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Right now, there is a queue, and it should not be there.
    It is 9.40 AM UTC, which means most of the EU is at work, and most of the US will be sleeping.
    So why is there a queue right now that is making us wait at least 30 minutes to get into the game?
    PW/Cryptic need to sort out the server hardware, increase the capacity, as if there is a queue now, at the weekend it will be much, much worse.
This discussion has been closed.