Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wow... People sure can be impatient...
    Didn't it ever occur to you that there would most certainly be problems like these with the launch
    as with any other MMO in the beginning? And do take into consideration that it's f2p which only raises the initial login rates to unbearable heights. Of course it's really unfortunate that this has affected the players who have actually paid for and supported the game, but from what I can tell they've made an awesome game and these problems, which are only temporary are due to the very fact that everyone wants to get a piece of this sweet, sweet pie.
    I really don't mind the wait because I know it'll be worth it in the end.
    I expected a que, I just didnt expect it to go backwards
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mark15912mark15912 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now I'm at 2k+ and it randomly goes up to 18k+ the same exact number I believe.
  • Options
    dragomir29dragomir29 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mark15912 wrote: »
    I think I understand the queue problem. It seems to me, at least, the queue does go down but it goes up randomly to around the same number at in which case should be a bug. Your real number is the lower number that might show sometimes but it does go down. The high number is a fake and seems to be around the same number which was my original queue when i was joined x 2.

Yep the lowest number is your real queue. And this number go down.
  • Options
    innerphoenixinnerphoenix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HOW THE HELL I GO FROM 2018 in que to 33018 ????? wtf !!!!!
  • Options
    nerioseneriose Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    from 5k to 27k.....

............................................________
    ....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
    .............................,.-"..................................."-.,
    .........................,/...............................................":,
    .....................,?......................................................,
    .................../...........................................................,}
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}
    .............../...................................................,:"........./
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
    ............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
    .........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
    ..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
    ...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
    ...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
    ............/.`~,......`-...................................../
    .............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
    ,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
    .....`=~-,__......`,.................................
    ...................`=~-,,.,...............................
    ................................`:,,...........................`..............__
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
    ........................................_..........._,-%.......`
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for enduring the queues while we officially enter Open Beta today. We're excited that so many can't wait to get in Neverwinter! We're working to improve the queues and make sure all players get in with minimal wait time.

Thanks again for being patient.
  • Options
    naviernavier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    What's really good if you accidentally get dc'd while in dungeon and then your thrown back in login queue through 18000 queue ups. You might as well count your dungeon running days ALL over. *Guardian Pack Buyer*
  • Options
    surathanisurathani Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That is the way it used to be, BEFORE expensive access is sold to get into beta.
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    wingofbenu wrote: »
    speaking as a freeloading moocher.... The sheer tears from Guardians who didnt ****ing read what they were buying and now want to pretend spending a paltry 60 bucks on a game entitles them to act like sultans is giving me all the entertainment I need for this queue.

I am a Guardian purchaser who knew full well when I bought my pack I wouldn't be getting queue priority.

This post made me lol.

I do have a question though... if we wander off while we are in queue and we get in while we are AFK, and that 15 minute idle thing kicks in, does that kick us all the way back out to the back of the queue again?
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    fizzilwizzilfizzilwizzil Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm at 64,500 :D
  • Options
    matryaridmatryarid Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It got down to 1k and now is back up to 32k. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

edit: Back down to 700

edit: Back up to 32k :(

edit: I'M IN!
  • Options
    zhp23zhp23 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Passed through the queue twice.. but it just so unbearable to play.... whoever does market analysis for cryptic needs to do some basic math.. surely if you get between 75, 000 - 400, 000 views and hit on various MMO sites.. surely enough you know opening day their would be at least 20% of those viewers clamoring to play the game. Show incredible inexperience.. they could have easily got the results they wanted by creating a poll on their website saying who will play the game on open beta and realize the significance of having good server maintenance.
  • Options
    othingarothingar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As one of the people who paid a "paltry" $60, which one might point out is the standard maximal price for a AAA release not a Free to Play, I'm primarily annoyed that the Premium pack was a ridiculous $200. If they had the same content at $100 that would make it a fair value but $200 is way over-priced. So yeah, I'm a little annoyed they keep bringing up that Hero package like it's the only one worth considering. Seriously guys, it's a slumping economy, stop pushing the platinum-plated rolex edition, especially when the game is free to play. Do you have your target markets confused? I'm not really sweating the queue today, I already had my three days of early access and my several beta weekends I paid for - I just wish the Hero pack had been in the right range to make it even considerable.
  • Options
    thomasj314thomasj314 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just created my account and it won't let me in the game at all. Any ideas why ? Keeps on coming up as invalid username/password.
  • Options
    meldrothmeldroth Member Posts: 137 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I expected a que, I just didnt expect it to go backwards

Haha, that's awesome. You should make a t-shirt of that.

Oh, hey, it's deathsickle. Didn't even notice at first. Hey, Death.
    "Truth is absolute, so if you truly seek it, you can find only one answer."
  • Options
    chubnastychubnasty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    in this thread are guardians who feel entitled to services not offered/purchased and elitist heroes with more money than sense.
  • Options
    sindarialsindarial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    socratic85 wrote: »
    would be nice if guardians could have priority...we are paying costumers after all...

I'm a Guardian and don't expect to be put in the front of the queue. Do you know why? Because I read the description of what I was buying. And for the record, I'm not a costumer, I don't make costumes. I'm a customer...one that knew exactly what she was buying when she paid her $60.
  • Options
    ofsiofsi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Free rider, ruining your game.
  • Options
    corvusncorvusn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rh97969 wrote: »
    Just was at 1982 then went back up to 17k, Just got owned by the Q

Yah, well, I've been in queue since 1982, so there.
  • Options
    dragomir29dragomir29 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thomasj314 wrote: »
    I just created my account and it won't let me in the game at all. Any ideas why ?

You just posted in "Are you in a queue Read this first !" and you are asking us why it wont let you in...
  • Options
    sanmercisanmerci Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey- I'm a reasonable guy (or, at least, I think I am); I'm willing to wait a short time to get to my entertainment and, given that I haven't spent a ton of money on this game after the fiasco that dropping a ton of money on CO turned out to be, I even expect a short wait in the queue. That said, I won't be spending ANY money on a game that it takes 45+ minutes to get into- I'll go play a game that I can get into in under 5 minutes. I won't hate on this game because I WON'T BE PLAYING IT.

Cryptic needs to fix their customer service problems, and they need to fix them now, or else they won't have customers to appease.
  • Options
    dash75dash75 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    23K to 120, it teases me so.
  • Options
    lestro848lestro848 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This really sux I pay 60 bucks and I get stuck in a 30000 que time. They shoud open new servers or put the free players on there own server so they can wait on ques since they didn't support the start of the game.
  • Options
    lippy777lippy777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have palyed some games whit real bad launchs like D3 Sim City but thys one realy got the prize ques that dont make sense in game super ruberband and only skyp que for ppl that payed 200$ to make all the ones that pay 60$ super pissed lol.
    Well palyed you guys are almost the new EA.
  • Options
    nikkalnikkal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sindarial wrote: »
    I'm a Guardian and don't expect to be put in the front of the queue. Do you know why? Because I read the description of what I was buying. And for the record, I'm not a costumer, I don't make costumes. I'm a customer...one that knew exactly what she was buying when she paid her $60.

I would +1 this, or like it if I could. All the details were right there when I bought mine. I read it all and made my decision.

To the people complaining about the fluctuating queue numbers - did you even read the first post? That's clearly stated to be a display error.
  • Options
    mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    aprilai wrote: »
    Of course us Guardians are shafted. We pay $60 more than moochers who are playing this game for free, and we get stuck in the same **** line as them.

Way to **** up PWE.

Moochers? This was designed as a free MMO. You paid because you wanted to and could. I didn't pay because I have been duped by founders type packages in the past. That doesn't make me or anyone else who didn't pay a moocher on a FREE game.
  • Options
    billeeeebilleeee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    HAHAH I AM IN WOOOOO GOTTA LOVE FORUM RAGE TO PASS MY TIME
    45 min que
  • Options
    sadashasadasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *perk* I get a founders title? COOL!

Look on the bright side, folks, in a week or so it'll all be something you can look back on and say "in my day..."
  • Options
    ofsiofsi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    5317 to go. Cant wait to try my wizard.
  • Options
    corvusncorvusn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Really though, I was in earlier and the game was breathtaking in it's ability to rubberband. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that the queue is now rubberbanding.
This discussion has been closed.