test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are you in a queue? Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    lippy777lippy777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sim City launch was not thys bad lol que is going up and down i dont even know if it is working.
    spend like 100$ on a game i cant even play lol.
  • Options
    epmd2epmd2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Think we all accept the fact, that Founder have a higher priority in the queue. But what i dont get it, why im jumping once at 1000k back to 22k in the queue.. thats just silly.

If im nto wrong, GW2 had cuncurrently about 400k Player at launch, sure more server to hold all the "load"... so : why didnt you add more servers, 3 are not enough...add more and after the initial loads has settle down... remove 1 or two.

€:WHT! is wrong with the forum.. half of what i type is lost after i post it...
    €: Stuck at 22454... for like 10 min. Played today for 1 min or two...
  • Options
    echowitchyechowitchy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Some important points:

1. Guardians don't get to jump ahead of freebie players because the Guardian package doesn't include that add-on. You've paid for early access and some unique items. Thats it. Live with it !!

2. EVERY SINGLE MMO IN EXISTENCE has lag and gameplay issues at release. You go from a few hundred players to thousands and the servers WILL get hammered and the Server Team and Dev's need to fix it on the fly. It is a difficult and challenging time for them. Feel privileged that you get to say you were there for Beta and Day One !!

3. Whining about how hard done by you are because you can't get in won't fix the issue. Accept it !! Go watch some tv, acknowledge your significant other (if you have one) or talk to a friend. Just quit whining because you can't get in or it's a bit laggy. All that will do is raise your own stress level. CHILL OUT !!!

4. The game will still be here tomorrow, so quite frankly if you can't get in it's not the end of the world. Get over it FFS !!

5. Quit acting like children and GROW UP !!

PW are working on it as best they can and they WILL get it fixed as soon as humanly possible.
  • Options
    jundujundu Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wait 1 h in que get Neverwinter has stopped working wait for 20min it to go off .. que 30 min without any progress
    read all theese comments and feel like baws

can u add 1 more server .. split servers to eu and us <- if it does something
  • Options
    triggermentriggermen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What about Guardians?
  • Options
    mjaegerjmjaegerj Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Maybe the servers cant handle all the people trying to name their character drizzzzzzed, drizttt, drizizi, driizzttttet, Drizztet, or Elminster.. man i hate that guy! :D
  • Options
    dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's awesome to know that my $60 bucks means nothing.

Thanks for another souring experience.

The game is getting less and less worth playing.
  • Options
    dulash93dulash93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wanted to do this instead of homework...guess i need to do homework :)
  • Options
    fredspekvet2fredspekvet2 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jundu wrote: »
    wait 1 h in que get Neverwinter has stopped working wait for 20min it to go off .. que 30 min without any progress
    read all theese comments and feel like baws

can u add 1 more server .. split servers to eu and us <- if it does something

Oh yeah. right. Like adding a server is 2 minutes work..
  • Options
    amazingramazingr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Took me 25 minutes waiting ... but finally got in.

Hope this is fixed eventually. I would hate to schedule my game time after work and doing house stuff only to sit in 20-30 minute queues.
  • Options
    nezek2nezek2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jeronan wrote: »
    60 bucks is not enough for Cryptic! So they dump us in the back with the freeloaders.

I am getting a bit fed up With Cryptic. This is STO all over again!
    Expect this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for at least two weeks until enough People get fed up of Queue times and quit the game and uninstall.

I think after Three <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> launches and Three <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> treatments by Cryptic I give up on this Company.
    They sertainly won't get a single dime out of my Pocket anymore. That's for sure!

Fool me once With CO. Fool me twice With STO. And now With Neverwinter! It's strike out! :mad:

What you just can't read what is written in the description:

Is VIP GAME ACCESS part of the guardian package : No

Check here
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/guardian

Is VIP GAME ACCESS part of the Heroes package: Yes

You got what you paid for.
  • Options
    heshroheshro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the only aspect of my $60 that i wasted is that i have to play with elitists who think themselves better than people who don't want to/can't throw money at a free to play game...
  • Options
    chris361chris361 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Bahahahahha que 666 may the beast devour the rest:cool:
  • Options
    hippomousehippomouse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    You read what you would receive. I highly doubt that you would have shelled out that money otherwise. You have no place to ***** and moan about something you did not receive when you did not pay for it and knew you weren't going to receive it. Next thing we know you're going to be moaning about and asking for free Zen or more astral diamonds. Twats.[/QUOTE]

You are missing the point. We are not saying we should be given priority access over everyone. There should be a tiered queuing system based on those people who have paid/invest money into the game. Or you would be happy to purchase a product but then find out that people who have paid nothing get it at the same time as you?
  • Options
    truebornstigastruebornstigas Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This game looks really beautiful. If I ever get the activation email from the Zen Store I'll definitely throw some money at them. Only level 4 and it's already worth the time.
  • Options
    raaizeraaize Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You may experience a short queue while starting Neverwinter. This is because we are close to capacity as Neverwinter fans rush to log in and begin their adventure. However, Neverwinter Heroes of the North will jump to the front of the queue as part of their exclusive. Thanks for your patience!

The queues at the moment are anything but short. I've been in the queue now for 30 minutes and counting, I'm fairly certain that that is not a short queue.
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Open Beta: Free
    Stuck in Queue: Free
    Reading players that payed $60-$200 and feel they are entitled to better but stuck with the rest of us: PRICELESS!

hahahahaha im not even mad anymore to be in queue :P
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    cowcowoinkcowcowoink Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And now 24316... Well.. I do have other games that I have neglected with NW coming out. Guess I'm off to do those. I am kind of surprised they didn't offer NA/EU different servers or at least the option of playing on those seperated server types. I'm fine with mixed players but reading french, spanish, italian, german, something with weird blocks and something else completely (greek) to me kind of makes you not want to keep zone chat on.
  • Options
    vincenoirvincenoir Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think the queues are broken, I go 3500 after 15 min waiting to 17k, then get to 6k then back up to 21k and stay there for a while not down to 15k wonder if the queue will shaft me to 30k next
  • Options
    jwizzle30jwizzle30 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And this is why I pay absolutely $0 for F2P games. I will wait and thank you for being free. Time for some good ole Battlefield 3.
  • Options
    nwheironwheiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I like Pie
  • Options
    phyrosisphyrosis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    heehee, i bought guardian, was not expecting server queues but meh, it is launch day... i was at 7k, then worked down to 3.5k over 8 min, then jumped to 31k! WTH! then it dropped to 3.1k fairly fast... so it is just a processing error me thinks...
  • Options
    thorbin69thorbin69 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It seems like this whole fiasco is just their way of getting people to buy the 200$ pack .. 200$ for a game ? does it come with a free computer too :D
  • Options
    zertrezertre Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    whooo whooo position in que 25.500 ... might get in before i`m 70yo
  • Options
    zearlthzearlth Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    its possible to pass queue?
  • Options
    theenexystheenexys Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    allaerra wrote: »
    Hahaha, best post in the thread so far!

@all the fanbois, please stop. Zealots are annoying and come off as uneducated and sad. People have a right to complain if something is broken. This is more than broken.

@the entitled, please stop. People who didn't buy packs are not freeloaders, moochers or anything of the sort. They are just intelligent enough to wait and see if the game is worth paying for.

So far, not impressed. How they handle this will determine how many paying customers (if any) they have in the future.
    Your level of entitlement would make the totality of the gamefaqs board jealous. Please stop talking because you clearly have no ****ing idea what you're saying.

People have a right to complain about a broken product, this is not a product it's a trial. People can complain about absolutely anything they want at any moment, and some ****tard whiteknight is going to justify it as being right, in this case this is you. Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself and the entire community.

Secondly, people who are entitled can indeed **** right off, but please don't seperate yourself from them because you're basically eating off their scraps. People who paid wanted to support the devs and that's what they did, they got their items and their in-game benefits. Paying for a beta is like funding a kickstarter, if you don't like the end product, tough ****.

Nobody cares that you aren't impressed, and an open beta launch has absolutely ZERO bearing on long-term financial gain. DDO had a horrendous launch and continues to be one of the shining examples of how to run an F2P game properly.

There's a reason no one listens to people on the board, and you're one of them. Crawl back into your cave and go back to ONRPG or whatever teenage trollboard you're from.
  • Options
    thekuinuthekuinu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alright, instead of raging, even if I am a free player, I still wanted to play as much as Guardians do. University can't afford a 60$ game inversion. As I said, instead of raging, since you guys are getting so worked up...
    1339174377351.gif
    Be my show.
  • Options
    mundanedannymundanedanny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    truly ****ty queue system.
  • Options
    lilenmoriallilenmorial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you can't launch the patcher, run as admin. Fixed my issues....
  • Options
    ravenrain88ravenrain88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    they really werent ready for a big major day like this
This discussion has been closed.