test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    phen wrote: »
    I would love to join this guild for Neverwinter. I also play SWTOR, and would like to join them there as well. I am currently waiting for register email at the website so I can formally register for NW guild. Here is hoping I am able to join this guild soon. :)

Phen

Sent you a PM Phen
  • grumma360grumma360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey all, I am brand new to the game and would love a nice place to learn the odds and ends. I went to the official site and I am awaiting the confirmation email so I can formally register. Looking forward to gaming with you all soon.

Grumma
  • sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    grumma360 wrote: »
    Hey all, I am brand new to the game and would love a nice place to learn the odds and ends. I went to the official site and I am awaiting the confirmation email so I can formally register. Looking forward to gaming with you all soon.

Grumma

Ok Grumma, thanks for your patience. Looking forward to seeing you in game
  • bodawaybodaway Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This guild sounds perfect. I've registered to your website and am waiting approval. Thanks
  • memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    I apologize for the back log we had in approving new members. We have had a fantastic group of new members join us for Neverwinter.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
    edited April 2013
    bodaway wrote: »
    This guild sounds perfect. I've registered to your website and am waiting approval. Thanks

Alright Bodaway, will be keeping an eye out..thanks for showing interest in Grievance.
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    phen wrote: »
    I would love to join this guild for Neverwinter. I also play SWTOR, and would like to join them there as well. I am currently waiting for register email at the website so I can formally register for NW guild. Here is hoping I am able to join this guild soon. :)

Phen

Welcome to the family!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After successfully getting our Guardian pack holders into the guild, the officer core is prepared for the next group of members. Come join the fun!
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • garn88garn88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you're at all unhappy with your current guild (more so if you just joined it), or if you're simply still trying to find one to call home, please do yourself a favor: look no further. You have arrived. Grievance is the guild you seek. Apply right now (or maybe after reading my post fully :p).

I've already tested the waters of two other founding guilds, but they were just awful. I'll name neither those guilds nor their sins.

I've been in Grievance for only 2 days, and I'm just blown away. The sages of Grievance seem to somehow already know all things Neverwinter Online, and they warmly share this knowledge with any that ask. I haven't stumped them yet!

The comms of this quild are top shelf. Their comms server is without blemish. Their webpage and forums are inviting and loaded with good information. Plus, comms are fairly clean. If you'd rather not receive nightly detailed audio accounts on the freakish sexual life stories of others, then this is your guild.

The camaraderie of Grievance also runs deep. In my teens, Vlad helped me to blow through the Black Lake content most quickly (as a Guardian Fighter, let me tell you, this made my life much better). Thanks again, Vlad.

Even yesterday, another guild mate happily joined me in glorious battle on the fields of PvP Domination. After that little operation, I'm now quite sure than Grievance PvP teams are just going to own.

I was just checking out Grievance's roster, and we already have a bunch of level 60 players. So, don't mistake this for a pure casual guild. Grievance seems to be doing it all, from casual to rather dedicated, PvE to PvP.

Plus, Grievance is huge and growing at a healthy pace.

Thanks again for taking me in, guild!
    edited April 2013
    garn88 wrote: »
    If you're at all unhappy with your current guild (more so if you just joined it), or if you're simply still trying to find one to call home, please do yourself a favor: look no further. You have arrived. Grievance is the guild you seek. Apply right now (or maybe after reading my post fully :p).

I've already tested the waters of two other founding guilds, but they were just awful. I'll name neither those guilds nor their sins.

I've been in Grievance for only 2 days, and I'm just blown away. The sages of Grievance seem to somehow already know all things Neverwinter Online, and they warmly share this knowledge with any that ask. I haven't stumped them yet!

The comms of this quild are top shelf. Their comms server is without blemish. Their webpage and forums are inviting and loaded with good information. Plus, comms are fairly clean. If you'd rather not receive nightly detailed audio accounts on the freakish sexual life stories of others, then this is your guild.

The camaraderie of Grievance also runs deep. In my teens, Vlad helped me to blow through the Black Lake content most quickly (as a Guardian Fighter, let me tell you, this made my life much better). Thanks again, Vlad.

Even yesterday, another guild mate happily joined me in glorious battle on the fields of PvP Domination. After that little operation, I'm now quite sure than Grievance PvP teams are just going to own.

I was just checking out Grievance's roster, and we already have a bunch of level 60 players. So, don't mistake this for a pure casual guild. Grievance seems to be doing it all, from casual to rather dedicated, PvE to PvP.

Plus, Grievance is huge and growing at a healthy pace.

We are fortunate to have you with us Garn and it's heartening to see such quality friendly individuals join the Grievance family. So much is happening at breakneck speed that it's easy to miss the fact that newer players join the older players without so much as skipping a beat. Our welcome mat is downright awesome so join us ! www.grievanceguild.com
  • steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    The number of players online is astounding.

Humbling for sure :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Tuesday is almost here and its time to find your home for Neverwinter! Come check us out!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
    edited April 2013
    Today is the day that all our members get to reunite as the gates to Neverwinter flood open. Grievance, a family oriented mature guild that has flourished for many years sets out for great adventure and fun. Don't be a stranger and stop by to see what an excellent community we have. No fuss, no stress and no drama...just fun to be had by all. The principles of Honor, Family and Loyalty have always been core principles that Grievance has stood firm and sworn by over the years. If you feel like minded then stop by and jon us. www.grievanceguild.com
    edited April 2013
    Please enjoy our new video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU
    edited April 2013

Great video, thanks Steelheart. Grievance all the way.
    edited April 2013
    garn88 wrote: »

Anytime brother! We are glad that you decided to become part of our family :)
    edited April 2013
    wow its just been incredible today! so many new people and we are thrilled to have you all, welcome to the family!
  • frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This guild is great to run with. Ran a dungeon with a complete group of guild people and at the end everyone was trading their gear to help each other out. What a great group of people.
  • posterwizposterwiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi guys! I was wondering if me and my brother can join your guild. We are both level 60 Founder's Pack users with decent level 60 gears. We are looking for the right guild to socialize and grind with. We can be active at any given time, usually 14 hours a day non-stop. Here's a bit of info about us.

Vileson (Lv 60 TR)
    Genesis (Lv 60 GWF)
    Dragon Server
    edited May 2013
    posterwiz wrote: »
    Hi guys! I was wondering if me and my brother can join your guild. We are both level 60 Founder's Pack users with decent level 60 gears. We are looking for the right guild to socialize and grind with. We can be active at any given time, usually 14 hours a day non-stop. Here's a bit of info about us.

Vileson (Lv 60 TR)
    Genesis (Lv 60 GWF)
    Dragon Server

Sounds good friend, I sent you a pm
    edited May 2013
    posterwiz wrote: »

Vileson (Lv 60 TR)
    Genesis (Lv 60 GWF)
    Dragon Server

Absolutely! Make sure to visit www.grievanceguild.com and register on our forums to start the invite process :)
  • hepljushepljus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a old school gamer who has played just about every MMO ever made, I have played with literally 100's of guilds on various servers/games. Straight away I was initially impressed with Grievance's recruitment process. The first thing they ask you when applying for Grievance, is about YOU. Not your character and or abilities, they want to know about YOU as a person.

The teamspeak server is always popping with vibrant conversation and helpful players willing to gear you up rather than make a bunch of ingame currency. This is not just a guild here at Grievance...It's a loving family, A family I can see myself staying with for many many years to come. Thanks for having me guys! :D
  • fartsoftlyfartsoftly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Six Things that I have noticed from the start of joining Grievance.

This is the guild, that is always active.
    This is the guild, that is always helpful.
    This is the guild, where everyone respects each other.
    This is the guild, that creates online friendships that stay.
    This is the guild, that is a place that everyone wants to go when having time online.
    This guild is not just community, it is your virtual family! Literally.

www.grievanceguild.com
    edited May 2013
    fartsoftly wrote: »

This is the guild, that is a place that everyone wants to go when having time online.

www.grievanceguild.com

We're honored to have you as part of the Grievance family, and very glad that you are enjoying the Organization :)
    edited May 2013
    fartsoftly wrote: »

www.grievanceguild.com

It is comments like this that make me take a step back to when I joined Grievance years ago. Since then I have never needed to find friendly people to game with, no matter the game, no matter the time, Grievance is our home and we are proud of it.
  • inarchinarch Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is comments like this that make me take a step back to when I joined Grievance years ago. Since then I have never needed to find friendly people to game with, no matter the game, no matter the time, Grievance is our home and we are proud of it.

This +1! Very well said.

Osiris
  • eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited May 2013
    You know what Grievance is like?

You log in, everyone will welcome you sincerely.
    We joke around, have fun, help each other.
    We talk about games, and sometimes our life experience.
    There are ALWAYS people at your level to group with you for fun.

There are no small special cliques, everyone all have fun together.

There are rules and regulations, but guess what, there are really not many rules to hinder your fun.

Respect others and you would expect to be respected.

We have Mature rooms, where some can express their hang loose feelings, but never too much.

There are G rated general room where hardly anyone swears.

We have close to 300 characters in game, out of which, 200+ are active players and not alts.

We have members from all time zones that will be there for everyone.

So, COME JOIN US... Come join the best and the largest Gaming community in Neverwinter...

We are in the Dragon Server!

Come and be a part of us today!

For the game girls out there, we also have a handful of female gamers... you will not feel left out at all!

Come, have fun, and be part of our family today!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Love,

Luna
    edited May 2013
    You know what Grievance is like?

You log in, everyone will welcome you sincerely.
    We joke around, have fun, help each other.
    We talk about games, and sometimes our life experience.
    There are ALWAYS people at your level to group with you for fun.

There are no small special cliques, everyone all have fun together.

There are rules and regulations, but guess what, there are really not many rules to hinder your fun.

Respect others and you would expect to be respected.

We have Mature rooms, where some can express their hang loose feelings, but never too much.

There are G rated general room where hardly anyone swears.

We have close to 300 characters in game, out of which, 200+ are active players and not alts.

We have members from all time zones that will be there for everyone.

So, COME JOIN US... Come join the best and the largest Gaming community in Neverwinter...

We are in the Dragon Server!

Come and be a part of us today!

For the game girls out there, we also have a handful of female gamers... you will not feel left out at all!

Come, have fun, and be part of our family today!

http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Love,

Luna
    edited May 2013
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Tonight will be Grievance's Guild meeting...

What so special about it? FREE gifts will be given to the lucky members tonight!!!!

I heard that there will be FREE 24 slot bags (value at 1000 ZEN) to be given out tonight!!!!!

So join us today... even new recruits are eligible for the prize drawings!

I am looking forward to see YOU in Teamspeak with us (and with me tonight at 8 pm ET/6 pm CT/ 5pm PT)!

Love,

Luna ^.^
    edited May 2013
    If anyone have questions, please feel free to private message me in here and I will try my best to help you out!

Looking forward to see you to be part of our family tonight!

Good luck with your chance to win a FREE 24 slot bags, value at 1000 ZEN!!!!!

Love, Luna :p