test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    vonatar wrote: »
    Do you have many EU timezone members? Or are you a primarily a US timezone guild?

We do have a few EU members yes :) I was logged in at 9am EST this morning and there was already probably about 20+ people logged in and playing!
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just joined this guild and I can't recommend it enough. Great group of guys and gals. Super friendly and helpful. I was on their teamspeak last night and they were constantly forming groups for clockwork tower -- even high level guildies running it for lowbies who just hit 14.

Awesome guild!

Welcome brother!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Grievance, a family oriented mature guild full of veteran gamers from all walks of life is currently recruiting. We are based on a rock strong foundation of Family, Honor and Loyalty. Today marks an exciting second event in Neverwinter as many of our Guardian Pack holders make their way into game ! Join in on the fun, have a laugh and play with us today. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    bubbagradybubbagrady Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What an amazing guild. Thanks for inviting me home.
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I am streaming on our channel right now folks! :D

http://www.twitch.tv/grievance
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bubbagrady wrote: »
    What an amazing guild. Thanks for inviting me home.

Welcome to the family!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    druzanadruzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    joined this guild for neverwinter, very impressed with the leadership and community.
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great time to be in Grievance so all you good folk out there without a guild hop on over to our website and see the great community we have going on there. Family, Honor and Loyalty, it goes a long way here at Grievance. Our members mean everything to us and you can judge our activity by simply just taking a peek at our TeamSpeak that seems to be bursting at the seams by the looks of it. If you looking for a guild that revolves around teamwork and group synergy look no further. Come visit us at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Packing out TeamSpeak every night. Come join us for some great conversations!
  • Options
    gwjpropagandalfgwjpropagandalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    We do have a few EU members yes :) I was logged in at 9am EST this morning and there was already probably about 20+ people logged in and playing!

That's because nobody sleeps in this guild. It's in the charter. ;)

Seriously, though, the guild is active 24/7 with people.
  • Options
    phenphen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would love to join this guild for Neverwinter. I also play SWTOR, and would like to join them there as well. I am currently waiting for register email at the website so I can formally register for NW guild. Here is hoping I am able to join this guild soon. :)

Phen
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    phen wrote: »
    I would love to join this guild for Neverwinter. I also play SWTOR, and would like to join them there as well. I am currently waiting for register email at the website so I can formally register for NW guild. Here is hoping I am able to join this guild soon. :)

Phen

Sent you a PM Phen
  • Options
    grumma360grumma360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey all, I am brand new to the game and would love a nice place to learn the odds and ends. I went to the official site and I am awaiting the confirmation email so I can formally register. Looking forward to gaming with you all soon.

Grumma
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    grumma360 wrote: »
    Hey all, I am brand new to the game and would love a nice place to learn the odds and ends. I went to the official site and I am awaiting the confirmation email so I can formally register. Looking forward to gaming with you all soon.

Grumma

Ok Grumma, thanks for your patience. Looking forward to seeing you in game
  • Options
    bodawaybodaway Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This guild sounds perfect. I've registered to your website and am waiting approval. Thanks
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    I apologize for the back log we had in approving new members. We have had a fantastic group of new members join us for Neverwinter.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    bodaway wrote: »
    This guild sounds perfect. I've registered to your website and am waiting approval. Thanks

Alright Bodaway, will be keeping an eye out..thanks for showing interest in Grievance.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    phen wrote: »

Phen

Welcome to the family!
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    After successfully getting our Guardian pack holders into the guild, the officer core is prepared for the next group of members. Come join the fun!
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    garn88garn88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you're at all unhappy with your current guild (more so if you just joined it), or if you're simply still trying to find one to call home, please do yourself a favor: look no further. You have arrived. Grievance is the guild you seek. Apply right now (or maybe after reading my post fully :p).

I've already tested the waters of two other founding guilds, but they were just awful. I'll name neither those guilds nor their sins.

I've been in Grievance for only 2 days, and I'm just blown away. The sages of Grievance seem to somehow already know all things Neverwinter Online, and they warmly share this knowledge with any that ask. I haven't stumped them yet!

The comms of this quild are top shelf. Their comms server is without blemish. Their webpage and forums are inviting and loaded with good information. Plus, comms are fairly clean. If you'd rather not receive nightly detailed audio accounts on the freakish sexual life stories of others, then this is your guild.

The camaraderie of Grievance also runs deep. In my teens, Vlad helped me to blow through the Black Lake content most quickly (as a Guardian Fighter, let me tell you, this made my life much better). Thanks again, Vlad.

Even yesterday, another guild mate happily joined me in glorious battle on the fields of PvP Domination. After that little operation, I'm now quite sure than Grievance PvP teams are just going to own.

I was just checking out Grievance's roster, and we already have a bunch of level 60 players. So, don't mistake this for a pure casual guild. Grievance seems to be doing it all, from casual to rather dedicated, PvE to PvP.

Plus, Grievance is huge and growing at a healthy pace.

Thanks again for taking me in, guild!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    garn88 wrote: »
    If you're at all unhappy with your current guild (more so if you just joined it), or if you're simply still trying to find one to call home, please do yourself a favor: look no further. You have arrived. Grievance is the guild you seek. Apply right now (or maybe after reading my post fully :p).

I've already tested the waters of two other founding guilds, but they were just awful. I'll name neither those guilds nor their sins.

I've been in Grievance for only 2 days, and I'm just blown away. The sages of Grievance seem to somehow already know all things Neverwinter Online, and they warmly share this knowledge with any that ask. I haven't stumped them yet!

The comms of this quild are top shelf. Their comms server is without blemish. Their webpage and forums are inviting and loaded with good information. Plus, comms are fairly clean. If you'd rather not receive nightly detailed audio accounts on the freakish sexual life stories of others, then this is your guild.

The camaraderie of Grievance also runs deep. In my teens, Vlad helped me to blow through the Black Lake content most quickly (as a Guardian Fighter, let me tell you, this made my life much better). Thanks again, Vlad.

Even yesterday, another guild mate happily joined me in glorious battle on the fields of PvP Domination. After that little operation, I'm now quite sure than Grievance PvP teams are just going to own.

I was just checking out Grievance's roster, and we already have a bunch of level 60 players. So, don't mistake this for a pure casual guild. Grievance seems to be doing it all, from casual to rather dedicated, PvE to PvP.

Plus, Grievance is huge and growing at a healthy pace.

We are fortunate to have you with us Garn and it's heartening to see such quality friendly individuals join the Grievance family. So much is happening at breakneck speed that it's easy to miss the fact that newer players join the older players without so much as skipping a beat. Our welcome mat is downright awesome so join us ! www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    The number of players online is astounding.

Humbling for sure :)
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Tuesday is almost here and its time to find your home for Neverwinter! Come check us out!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Today is the day that all our members get to reunite as the gates to Neverwinter flood open. Grievance, a family oriented mature guild that has flourished for many years sets out for great adventure and fun. Don't be a stranger and stop by to see what an excellent community we have. No fuss, no stress and no drama...just fun to be had by all. The principles of Honor, Family and Loyalty have always been core principles that Grievance has stood firm and sworn by over the years. If you feel like minded then stop by and jon us. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Please enjoy our new video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELQw6XsLIU
  • Options
    edited April 2013

Great video, thanks Steelheart. Grievance all the way.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    garn88 wrote: »

Anytime brother! We are glad that you decided to become part of our family :)
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wow its just been incredible today! so many new people and we are thrilled to have you all, welcome to the family!
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This guild is great to run with. Ran a dungeon with a complete group of guild people and at the end everyone was trading their gear to help each other out. What a great group of people.