test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    nionya wrote: »
    We are really revving up for the release of Neverwinter..We have had at least 20-30 new members come on board and chat it up on Teamspeak over the weekend. Much excitement for the release!!

We recently did a podcast relating to the Game as well, check it out! :)

http://www.grievanceglobalgaming.com/podcasts/Grievance_NW_01.mp3

Yay! The podcast is published!!

I am terrified to listen to it still because I just hate listening to myself talk! hahahaha! I am convinced if I hear myself I will never do one of these things again!

But that doesn't mean you fine folks shouldn't give it a listen! :D It has quite a few of us in it who will be in the guild at launch so you could get to know us by listening before even applying to join! How awesome is that??

~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nionya wrote: »
    We are really revving up for the release of Neverwinter..We have had at least 20-30 new members come on board and chat it up on Teamspeak over the weekend. Much excitement for the release!!

We recently did a podcast relating to the Game as well, check it out! :)

What an amazing job by everyone! Very well done!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The podcast turned out great, it was a lot of fun and really lets everyone know what we are all about. Less then 24 hours now for the Hero of the North people, super excited!
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    The podcast turned out great, it was a lot of fun and really lets everyone know what we are all about. Less then 24 hours now for the Hero of the North people, super excited!

was I on the podcast?! =)
  • Options
    bearomgabearomga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great bunch of folks are here come down and visit us
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tomorrow is launch! Still looking? Come check us out at www.grievanceguild.com !
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Principles such as Family, Honor and Loyalty...if you think about it those three fundamentals are a very driving force when put in motion and execution. That along with our philosophy of gaming but also having a real life you can attend to and enjoy is another fabulous notion that makes Grievance tick. It can be frustrating trying to join guilds that may label you as an unknown asset, or for worse as a just a class that performs X duty with certain levels of performance. This is why I encourage those who are seeking a real change in their gaming careers to stop and analyze what are the most important qualities to look for in a stable guild that can be your base of operations for your complete gaming lifetime. A place where you can share your achievements with real human beings and not have to worry about "clicks with special groups that always play together" or stressful situations that never seem to end complete with enough drama to drive you from sometimes even logging in to play the game. With that in mind, I highly encourage you to browse our forums and view what Grievance is doing different. To see what has enabled us to flourish over the years into what we stand for in today's gaming community. We aren't vapor or smoke that will dissolve down the road, if anything Grievance continues to grow thanks to it's awesome community of people from all walks of life who make the difference. So why wait, join Grievance and run with us in Neverwinter tomorrow ! www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    The clock is counting down to the 25th! Come check us out so you can join us tomorrow, the 27th or the 30th.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sardokus wrote: »
    Principles such as Family, Honor and Loyalty...if you think about it those three fundamentals are a very driving force when put in motion and execution. That along with our philosophy of gaming but also having a real life you can attend to and enjoy is another fabulous notion that makes Grievance tick. It can be frustrating trying to join guilds that may label you as an unknown asset, or for worse as a just a class that performs X duty with certain levels of performance. This is why I encourage those who are seeking a real change in their gaming careers to stop and analyze what are the most important qualities to look for in a stable guild that can be your base of operations for your complete gaming lifetime. A place where you can share your achievements with real human beings and not have to worry about "clicks with special groups that always play together" or stressful situations that never seem to end complete with enough drama to drive you from sometimes even logging in to play the game. With that in mind, I highly encourage you to browse our forums and view what Grievance is doing different. To see what has enabled us to flourish over the years into what we stand for in today's gaming community. We aren't vapor or smoke that will dissolve down the road, if anything Grievance continues to grow thanks to it's awesome community of people from all walks of life who make the difference. So why wait, join Grievance and run with us in Neverwinter tomorrow ! www.grievanceguild.com

Well said brother!
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    come join us... we have having a prelaunch party and even prelaunch we have like 20 members talking about the game, come and be part of the party...!!!
  • Options
    kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    eqluna wrote: »
    was I on the podcast?! =)

Luna, we have TONS of plans for more Podcasts! =)
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kturis wrote: »
    Luna, we have TONS of plans for more Podcasts! =)

You all really did a great job with the cast. Can't wait to hear the next one!
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    T-Minus 5 hours for the flood gates to the much awaited and SO fun Neverwinter to open ! It's an exciting time for Grievance and a new chapter in it's history which won't fail to impress I am sure. I can't say how lucky I am to be a member of this fantastic guild full of good natured and friendly folks. Don't be a stranger or an outsider looking in ! If your unguilded and bummed out in a guild that just doesn't vibe with you come by and be a part of the foundation for Grievances endeavors in Neverwinter. Professional, organized, friendly, no stress , no drama and group support for all, join Grievance. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    drowzendrowzen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    I'm excited for the start and I can't wait to play in-game with you all. These past couple of nights with the showing in TS has been great. Hopefully we'll continue to be a strong presence in Neverwinter.

Today is the big day! Yay!
    Dungeons & Dragons, Neverwinter, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the USA and other countries.

Ranger.jpg
  • Options
    wanderer30wanderer30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Today's the day! Can't wait to explore the Realms with Grievance! Awesome group of people, so if you're still looking for a guild, come give us a look!
  • Options
    ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    We are all in TS and ready to go. Come join us on Dragon. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Grievance has been officially formed on the Dragon server. Make sure to check us out at www.grievanceguild.com, then come join us :-)
  • Options
    wanderer30wanderer30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For anyone interested in Grievance, come check out our Twitch channel. We are currently streaming live from the Headstart:
    http://www.twitch.tv/grievance
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Still looking for players to group with? Check us out!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hankering for some gameplay footage?

Check out our streaming channels :-)

http://www.grievanceguild.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=145&Itemid=199
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's been an awesome release so far and our guild roster is hopping with members having fun. Join us and be a part of our community. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    gorakusgorakus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Was a great 1st day!! I'm looking forward to many more!
  • Options
    enge1zenge1z Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This guild looks great, I only have one question. One of the biggest parts of an MMO is doing group PVE content, I would consider myself a semi-hardcore PVE progression player. Being such a large guild I would think you have many people with similar interests, but just to be sure, can you confirm this?
  • Options
    vonatarvonatar Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you have many EU timezone members? Or are you a primarily a US timezone guild?
  • Options
    shinohiraishinohirai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What if i live in Singapore? +8 GMT...will I be having friends online ? or u guys will be at work or off?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    enge1z wrote: »
    This guild looks great, I only have one question. One of the biggest parts of an MMO is doing group PVE content, I would consider myself a semi-hardcore PVE progression player. Being such a large guild I would think you have many people with similar interests, but just to be sure, can you confirm this?

Yes that is correct enge1z, a great majority of us love pve and focus on that aspect of gameplay heavily. We do also however have a division of players who love to only pvp and another chunk of us who like to do both equally balanced. One of the benefits of being a member of Grievance is that while we are all friendly respectful guildmates who love help each other out is that we also have the roster numbers to get everything in Neverwinter accomplished across all game spectrums...be that pve or pvp progression. Hope that answers your question. Feel free to stop by our forums at and visit our community. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    gwjpropagandalfgwjpropagandalf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just joined this guild and I can't recommend it enough. Great group of guys and gals. Super friendly and helpful. I was on their teamspeak last night and they were constantly forming groups for clockwork tower -- even high level guildies running it for lowbies who just hit 14.

Awesome guild!
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks gwjpropagandalf, we try to ensure that all of our members have a good time playing with us. As for people in other timezones we do have many members from all over it is likely that someone will be online at all times.
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com