test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    PM sent Luna
  • Options
    dunadan21dunadan21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Its great that things are coming along so well for the family :)
    For those like me who will not be attending the beta weekend either due to not being a founder (my case ;) ) or for various other reasons we will be having people stream through the weekend and also five days prior to Open Beta-Launch!
    Do drop on our forums and our stream,see if we are what you are looking for and hopefully we can start our adventure together!
    Need a family to share your adventures in neverwinter?Join us in www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For everyone out there who is solo and hasn't really connected with a guild I offer you Grievance. Don't feel left out any longer, or not part of that elitist crowd..or outside of chosen "clicks". Here at Grievance we offer you a real home away from home....a place you can kickback and find every last member that shares the same wishes and desires as you. We are a community of gamers that cares for each other in and out of game so you will always be answered in guild chat when you need help with absolutely anything. It's easy to make promises in a forum but a whole other game when it needs to be practiced day in and day out and that my friends is where Grievance shines...it's consistency as a family oriented guild that revolves around important precepts such as Family, Honor and Loyalty. I know full well what it means to be on the outside looking in and lets face it, finding a guild that conforms to what you believe in both morally and ethically is not easy. Thats why I will continue to say, true friendship goes a long way. Find it in Grievance and your days of searching for that end-game guild will come to an end. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    stringsestringse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 63
    edited April 2013
    Looking forward to playing with the guild tomorrow!
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    woohoo beta tomorrow, very much looking forward to another fun weekend in Neverwinter with Grievance
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    stringse wrote: »
    Looking forward to playing with the guild tomorrow!

Welcome :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    b1gt3db1gt3d Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi all the name is Ted not a widely experienced MMO player myself, aside from 7 years of WoW, I have tended to steer clear. However this game has definitely piqued my interest and I have already purchased the Founders Pack. I am interested in joining up with you all once this all kicks off for sure. Your guild sounds kind of perfect and I have put an app in on your site only thing is it seems to be offline. I am Aussie/Kiwi living in Western Australia I am 31 years of age (in a month) and a fairly dedicated player/member.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    b1gt3d wrote: »
    Hi all the name is Ted not a widely experienced MMO player myself, aside from 7 years of WoW, I have tended to steer clear. However this game has definitely piqued my interest and I have already purchased the Founders Pack. I am interested in joining up with you all once this all kicks off for sure. Your guild sounds kind of perfect and I have put an app in on your site only thing is it seems to be offline. I am Aussie/Kiwi living in Western Australia I am 31 years of age (in a month) and a fairly dedicated player/member.

I sent you a PM Ted.
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the family Ted :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    I dropped down to our Neverwinter Grievance Teamspeak channel tonight just to meet all of our new members, and was pretty amazed to see how quickly all of our new members became acquainted . There's a pretty good thing going on here... I see it every day.
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kturis wrote: »
    I dropped down to our Neverwinter Grievance Teamspeak channel tonight just to meet all of our new members, and was pretty amazed to see how quickly all of our new members became acquainted . There's a pretty good thing going on here... I see it every day.

Thats the truth Kturis, glad your a part of it as well buddy. Grievance has been around for so long that friendship is always the natural order of business in Team Speak. From people pitching in to help others with quests to others explaining details in Neverwinter that many of us just haven't had enough time to know. Personally it's very gratifying to see that every last member in Grievance is someone to be counted on as a guildmate or someone to talk to as a friend. We have some amazing new members , I reccomend for everyone out there unguilded or solo that would like to participate and be a part of the Grievance community to stop by and join us for a great time in beta and beyond to the 25th ! Huzzah Hail Grievance !
  • Options
    kaosbainkaosbain Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello. I applied to your website. I and two of my friends are looking for a new home. We plan to play NWO until Wildstar comes out, which I see you guys are also planning to play as well. I hope to see you guys once the game launches.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kaosbain wrote: »
    Hello. I applied to your website. I and two of my friends are looking for a new home. We plan to play NWO until Wildstar comes out, which I see you guys are also planning to play as well. I hope to see you guys once the game launches.

Hello there friend, I sent you a pm.
  • Options
    shammusshammus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
    edited April 2013
    I like the name and the fact that is 18+. I am looking for a guild with conditions and filters. I applied and am waiting for approval for your forums to continue my application process. Thank you for your time and consideration.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    amvek wrote: »
    I recently joined Grievance and got to play in beta with a ton of new and old members of the guilds. There is a great mix of people with diverse backgrounds.

On top of the NWN guild members, other members of Grievance games would pop into our lounge just to say hello and welcome to the guild. Steelheart made a point to spend time talking to everyone in the new NWN lounge on TeamSpeak.

Having several TeamSpeak channels for each game is fantastic. The ability to pop into another Grievance guild lounge channel to say hi is fantastic.

Guild is well worth checking out for those looking for a good home.

http://www.grievanceguild.com/

Thats the great thing about Grievance, we have an outstanding membership base that always puts it's best foot forward day in and day out. Everyone is willing to go the extra mile for their brother or sister in Grievance.
    www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Another successful beta weekend behind us! Come join us for open beta. We will have groups starting on the 25th, 27th and 30th.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ive sent an application to the guild.

Thanks for your time in reading it and look forward to hearing from you :)
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome! always room for more
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    morkelb78morkelb78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have to say, I found home. I have been game a long time not to date myself and it had been awhile sense I found a group of people just as crazy as I am. I have only been in the guild sense a short time before the launch of beta weekend four but I have to say if your looking for no drama, light humor, the option of adult topic teamspeak or a lighter pg teamspeak I have to say this is the guild for you. They take to new players like very well, extremely helpful and best of all boarder line nuts.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Grievance is an established family oriented guild founded on our hallmark principles of Family, Honor and Loyalty. Our history is deep and reaches back for many years as far back as Everquest. That said , our members make the difference and it shows no matter what game you play with Grievance. We are family, simple and steadfast and always work as a team. It's common place for every member while we are in game to stop what they are doing to help out anyone who may need advice , directions or group up for a dungeon. While some of these things may seem to be taken for granted, there is no replacement for a real guild with real family values. If your tired of searching or down and out because of the lack of true friendship your seeing in many guilds out there then stop by Grievance and you can see for yourself what I have. A guild that practices what it preaches and goes the extra mile for all it's members and not a select few. I have always had the desire to be a part of a guild that would last me a lifetime and Grievance certainly makes the cut if that is your desire as well. Join Grievance and become a part of a special community that won't compromise it's integrity and the family bonds that it stands for. www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Played Neverwinter with this guild again this weekend and had a blast AGAIN. Played with so may new cool people. Can't wait for launch.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    frotool wrote: »
    Played Neverwinter with this guild again this weekend and had a blast AGAIN. Played with so may new cool people. Can't wait for launch.

It's amazing frotool, the people we have really make the difference. Everyone participated and really created a positive super-friendly atmosphere to game in and even last night with nothing to play we still had a bunch of folks in our Neverwinter loungue having a fabulous time chatting, laughing and making plans for release.
  • Options
    shammusshammus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18
    edited April 2013
    shammus wrote: »
    I like the name and the fact that is 18+. I am looking for a guild with conditions and filters. I applied and am waiting for approval for your forums to continue my application process. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Good morning, I applied by have yet to receive a PM, when I try to access the forums it says that my account is currently inactive and is awaiting approval by an administrator. I am so looking forward to joining ya'll, in addition I saw that you have a group currently playing The Secret World which I am also trying to get through solo. Look forward to meeting ya'll soon IG!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    shammus wrote: »
    Good morning, I applied by have yet to receive a PM, when I try to access the forums it says that my account is currently inactive and is awaiting approval by an administrator. I am so looking forward to joining ya'll, in addition I saw that you have a group currently playing The Secret World which I am also trying to get through solo. Look forward to meeting ya'll soon IG!

Check that last post just got my access posting my bio now!
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter Nights Online (Guild available at launch)

Just FYI, this game is not called Neverwinter Nights Online.

This could lead one to believe you aren't ACTUALLY interested in the game, since you don't even know its name. Looks more like you are just growing your guild by visiting upcoming game releases and creating threads in their forums.

just my 2 cents
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Just FYI, this game is not called Neverwinter Nights Online.

This could lead one to believe you aren't ACTUALLY interested in the game, since you don't even know its name. Looks more like you are just growing your guild by visiting upcoming game releases and creating threads in their forums.

just my 2 cents

Hey thanks for pointing this out. I guess it's because myself and many others have such fond memories of the original Neverwinter Nights series (guess we just can't let go).

We are very serious about Neverwinter, and are excited about the upcoming launch. We encourage you to check out our community and learn more about us. In Grievance you are far from "just a number", you are part of a family where everyone takes an interest in you beyond just "guildmember 101".
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey thanks for pointing this out. I guess it's because myself and many others have such fond memories of the original Neverwinter Nights series (guess we just can't let go).

We are very serious about Neverwinter, and are excited about the upcoming launch. We encourage you to check out our community and learn more about us. In Grievance you are far from "just a number", you are part of a family where everyone takes an interest in you beyond just "guildmember 101".

Thanks for answering and editing accordingly. I've been in a few multi-game guilds that just care about members, and go to every new game just to spam recruitment threads, even though hardly anyone plays the game in question.

That being said, I'll have a look, but if its RP im not gonna bother :P
  • Options
    morkelb78morkelb78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    To add to amvek, My hatred of the halfling race, and all things Drow is not even frowned on. I love this guild.