test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Neverwinter Knights

Comments

• Options
    boerewors2boerewors2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi there, do you have a group of people in your guild that play at GMT+1-GMT+2?
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
    "Salvation may be found through service. Every failure of duty diminishes Torm and every success adds to his luster. Strive to maintain law and order."
  • Options
    ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am not sure of the exact times, but I do know we have members all over the US as well as Europe and Australia, so there will always be someone online. :)

Also, we would love to have a dedicated Tormite in our ranks. The Order of the Protective Shield needs a new leader as our present one has laterally shifted to his own Dwarven brigade. :)
  • Options
    boerewors2boerewors2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It sounds as if you are need of a bastion of order, duty and compassion.

I will apply ;-)
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
    "Salvation may be found through service. Every failure of duty diminishes Torm and every success adds to his luster. Strive to maintain law and order."
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Make sure you fill out all the fields or enjin will kick it back. It's particularly aggravating if you've typed a whole lot.
  • Options
    chadillac5chadillac5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    I hadn't realized I was banned from the Shield. I must let the Ironbreaker Regime hear of this! Bah!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Not banned, my stalwart friend. :)
  • Options
    warpactwarpact Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2013
    You must be at least this high to join this order....
    NK-Velkyn-tat_zps09ca90e7.png
    Khaless nau uss mzild taga dosstan.
    Dirty Business, NW-DBU9MXKXW
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Heyyy... :p
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    The Neverwinter Knights web page setup and community is very roleplay friendly. Join us!
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,366 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do ya'll have a shard figured out yet? Tyrs will be on Mindflayer if yer interested to join us :)

(at some point they will combine shards so it wont matter in the long term...)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    From what I see, the RP community are overwhelmingly voting for Mindflayer. So I guess that is where most Rpers will be going. I am not management though, so its still up in the air.
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, we're totally going to see y'all on Mindflayer. :)
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, we're totally going to see y'all on Mindflayer. :)

Mindflayer it is, then.

Please post a notice at the Guild site also.
  • Options
    chadillac5chadillac5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    Yes, very excited to see you all on Mindflayer!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Looking forward to it!
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
  • Options
    babooshkaababooshkaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *waves*

Yes, Im staggering from guild thread to guild thread and feel positively drunk in the head from it. It's like looking under pebbles on the beach for a shell to live in.

Anyway, if I may be so bold as to pose 3 questions. Not 2, not 4, 3.

- What! is your stance on voice chat
    - What! is your typical time zone mix (I realise you have said 24/7 as international but I'm trying to get a feel for how many may be active when(
    - What! am I going to do now that I realise I only had 2 questions.

Apologies for the style of post, I'm at work, its been a long day and I need coffee.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    babooshkaa wrote: »
    *waves*

Yes, Im staggering from guild thread to guild thread and feel positively drunk in the head from it. It's like looking under pebbles on the beach for a shell to live in.

Anyway, if I may be so bold as to pose 3 questions. Not 2, not 4, 3.
    I'm sorry, the answer was, "Three shall be the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three. You shall not count to two except to count to three, nor shall you count to four. Five is right out!"
    - What! is your stance on voice chat
    We! use mumble
    - What! is your typical time zone mix (I realise you have said 24/7 as international but I'm trying to get a feel for how many may be active when(
    We'd! like to know that too. Time zones are one thing, people adhering to them is entirely another.
    - What! am I going to do now that I realise I only had 2 questions.
    One, two, four...three! *explosion*
    Apologies for the style of post, I'm at work, its been a long day and I need coffee.
    No worries. I would recommend you just head to our site (link beneath my sig) and see for yourself. I look forward to hearing from you! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Mindflayer it is, then.

Please post a notice at the Guild site also.

It's already been done.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's already been done.
    You are so efficient
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We're so efficient we had it done before this was posted :eek:
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Okay - CROSSPOSTING this here:

Okay folks, the Neverwinter game shards have been wiped clean. Everything that was is now no more and begins anew starting April 25th.

GUILD MEMBERS:

Foundry Authors:
    If you have created a Foundry Quest (Moonstar/Silverstar status or Alpha tester) - Please reply to the thread AT THE GUILD FORUM (link below) with the name of your quests/campaigns and in-world @Handle.

Everyone else:
    All Foundry projects and published quests are moved to the new permanent Live server. However, only those ratings and play-counts from the Alpha Test players are carried-over. This means all our Foundry Quests are starting over in terms of reviews, ratings and play-counts.

Hence, we need your help:
    Even if you had closed beta access and have played any of these Foundry Quests, please play them again! And hopefully, most (if not all) the game bugs that affected Foundry Quests have been addressed and quashed (such as super chest rewards and sound effects and music, etc.)

It's okay to be honest in your updated rating and reviews. But *PLEASE* do play them again to help get them back to where they were during the closed beta tests.

GUILD FORUM LINK: http://neverwinter-knights.enjin.com/forum/m/9348192/viewthread/6749283-guild-members-foundry-list/page/1
  • Options
    phabledphabled Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I look forward to actually being able to read reviews from the Foundry and not having to go in-game to see them like we had to during Beta Weekends.
    Phabled-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Can't wait to see everyone in game. If anyone is still up in the air about selecting a guild, I'd recommend checking out the Neverwinter Knights website and looking around. Great group of people.

Now... Where's the coin you promised me?
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter's Open beta launches today and the Neverwinter Knight's will be there in fine form. The guild is well established on the Mindflayer server shard and we have a sizeable presence. Thank you once again to the great team I have working with me, we are going to rock the server in the weeks to come! Thinking about playing and want a place to call home? Then stop by today, we have a very active forum with something for everyone. You can find us here: clicky
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Congratulations Niekard, from this day forth you shall be known as a guild Illuminator! For all the hard work you have put in creating excellent signatures for the guild, I now nominate you the official signature designer for the Neverwinter Knights. Let it now be known that your designs are now the guild standard!

All the best,

Gov
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I wanted to say congrats on the various sucessful dungeon runs lately. The guild is truely diverse in its membership, both in terms of local, as well as in interest and character. My wife and I have had a great time thus far.
    4902bdb6-b589-4e8f-804c-f739406687f8_zps1de9d3e4.jpg
    One less Mad Dragon.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Glad you're both having fun. The diversity of the guild is certainly one of its strengths. I also want to say thanks to Niekard for my new sig *nods* :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Now that we have reached the milestone of 100 members, we are going to enforce a temporary recruitment freeze of two-weeks to allow us time to catch up on getting members into the guild, as well as get everyone caught up and acclimated to the size and structure.

So if anyone asks about the guild, please let them know that we're still taking applications, however this freeze is in place for the short-term and that should not deter them from applying.

Thank you all,

Gov & the Neverwinter Knights' Leadership
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just seven days until the recruitment freeze is lifted, so watch this space for updates!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Only 4 days now until we open the gates once again, thank you to all our applicants for being so patient with us.
This discussion has been closed.