test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Neverwinter Knights

Comments

• Options
    kalashawkkalashawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alright I applied, but it says the model is currently unavailable XD
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kalashawk wrote: »
    I would love to join the Knights of Neverwinter, but I can't afford the founder's pack. :( So I am wondering if I can join when the servers go into Open Beta on the 30th :D

Aye we would never require a member to have a founder's pack, so don't be afraid to sign up if you're interested!
    On a semi-related note: As the days to Open Beta become shorter and the game opens to everyone, we, the Neverwinter Knights, are looking forward to interacting with and cementing our friendships and alliances with all the other guilds. :-)

Aye indeed he speaks the truth. I expect great things ahead for us all!
  • Options
    ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Alright I applied, but it says the model is currently unavailable XD

Hm. We don't have it yet. Let me look into it and see if there's something wrong on our end.
  • Options
    stringsestringse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 63
    edited April 2013
    Applied!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    stringse wrote: »
    Applied!!!

Thank you for the application! We're looking at it right now. :-)
  • Options
    kalashawkkalashawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Wewts! I've always loved this Organization in the original two games, makes me happy that I can stay in it! :D
  • Options
    chadillac5chadillac5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    Loving this guild, so glad I joined!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Wewts! I've always loved this Organization in the original two games, makes me happy that I can stay in it! :D
    chadillac5 wrote: »
    Loving this guild, so glad I joined!

Great to have you with us ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well it's less than a week to Beta Week 4 and only a few weeks to Open Beta and then Neverwinter will launch. Is the game ready? That remains to be seen, however the Neverwinter Knights certainly are and I am very proud of the brilliant guild that my excellent core of officers have helped me grow. Want to know more about us? Check us out today at our Official Site!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our newest member, Bedwyer to the Neverwinter Knights! Thank you for joining us! We hope that we're a good fit for you, and look forward to getting to know you better on the forums and in the game! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the guild Bedwyer, it's great to have you with is ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Great to have you with us ;)
    You say that now ;) I am actually really glad you went with this name!
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Still trying to decide between us and another guild? If RP s your thing, check out our Lore and Adventures Sections and see what's going on!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Nope I am not :P The people in Neverwinter Knights just makes it that much more fun, even if I don't know the races or classes of my characters.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We would like to announce the latest addition to the Neverwinter Knights, deohnoeh! We raise a tankard in your honor, sah! :D
  • Options
    burr3burr3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *stalking from the bushes* 0.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    EEK! #screamslikeagirl

Welcome to the Neverwinter Knights too, burr3! :D
  • Options
    burr3burr3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    EEK! #screamslikeagirl

Welcome to the Neverwinter Knights too, burr3! :D

Lol! *casts calm emotions* didnt mean to scare you.. just observing. (in a totally non creepy way i promise :P

thank you thank you! no please.. dont roll out the red carpet.. its a pleasure to be among you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *rolls out the green carpet on burr* Oh sorry didn't see you there! Welcome to the Knights :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I prefer the avocado green shag carpeting. Takes me back to my childhood.
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    Please send a PM regarding guild information. thanks.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Happily done! Check the Ye Olde In Boxe for your message! :)
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    thanks so much
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *rolls out the green carpet on burr* Oh sorry didn't see you there! Welcome to the Knights :D
    lol well thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I prefer the avocado green shag carpeting. Takes me back to my childhood.
    I couldn't find it D:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, kobolds of all ages, please put your hands together for the newest member of the Neverwinter Knights, TikoRumblegut!!
  • Options
    tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Why thank you!
    /em bows politely
    It is a pleasure to be welcomed into this fine troupe!
    May our adventures be as plentiful as they will be spectacular!

Tiko
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Why thank you!
    /em bows politely
    It is a pleasure to be welcomed into this fine troupe!
    May our adventures be as plentiful as they will be spectacular!

Tiko
    Well spoken good sir, well spoken indeed! *bow*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Everyone, please welcome iaughter to the ranks of the Neverwinter Knights! May we be worthy of her membership. :)
  • Options
    tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Everyone, please welcome iaughter to the ranks of the Neverwinter Knights! May we be worthy of her membership. :)

A fine day it is indeed!
    Welcome good lady!

Tiko
This discussion has been closed.