What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Neverwinter Knights

Comments

• ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    bcums wrote: »
    Is there free beer?!

If there were, I'd make sure you'd be the second to know (the first would be me) ;)
  • govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    salpic wrote: »
    Nice post, Good luck!

Thank you, much appreciated :)

In other news: New signature templates are currently under construction *nods* Photoshop is working overtime ;)
  • stevenonce08stevenonce08 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A light RP guild in Neverwinter? Yes please! :D Y'all seem nice, I'd be interesting in coming along for the ride :D
  • animaculecrackeranimaculecracker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You guys seem like just the right combination of casual and still imaginative! I dig it! :D
  • almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you haven't already, you can apply to join the guild here :)
    edited April 2013
    I plan to fill it out, once I get off work. Not typing up a bunch of stuff on my phone :P The site looks well put together as well, amazing job to whomever did it!
  • animaculecrackeranimaculecracker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you haven't already, you can apply to join the guild here :)

I plan to! I missed the Betas though, so I don't have a character yet. Should I wait?
    edited April 2013
    No, apply now because the Open Beta will be upon us in only a few more weeks, and we're a great group just to hang out with, game or not. ;-)
    edited April 2013
    I plan to! I missed the Betas though, so I don't have a character yet. Should I wait?

When I fill out mine, I just plan on letting them know I'm not sure about race/class decisions. I got a chance to play in BW3, but I am holding out for Drows and Rangers to make my RP character (I know, elves and bows, so original, right?!) But if not, I've got to come up with some story for my Guardian Human
  • ganndogganndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you guys and girls have many players in the oceanic timezone?
    'Get me out of this hell hole.'
    edited April 2013
    When I fill out mine, I just plan on letting them know I'm not sure about race/class decisions. I got a chance to play in BW3, but I am holding out for Drows and Rangers to make my RP character (I know, elves and bows, so original, right?!) But if not, I've got to come up with some story for my Guardian Human

I was hoping for a Ranger class too. No suck luck yet. :(

In other news: Pressed "apply," filled out the form, pressed "submit," website went to a page that just said "module not available." Hopefully it went through?
  • jbreaze997jbreaze997 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to join with you guys if you have an open spot. In game name Invictus.
    edited April 2013
    ganndog wrote: »
    Do you guys and girls have many players in the oceanic timezone?

We have members all across all different time zones, both in the US and Europe. :)
    edited April 2013
    I was hoping for a Ranger class too. No suck luck yet. :(

In other news: Pressed "apply," filled out the form, pressed "submit," website went to a page that just said "module not available." Hopefully it went through?

We're hoping for Rangers, too. I think I read somewhere that the Ranger class will be available? Can anyone confirm/deny this?

I'll drop a line to one of the orificers and have them follow up about your app. We had a little hiccup in the giddyup with the website earlier that should be ironed out about now. :)
    edited April 2013
    jbreaze997 wrote: »
    I would like to join with you guys if you have an open spot. In game name Invictus.
    Totally open for your joining pleasure. Head to http://neverwinter-knights.enjin.com/ and apply at your leasure and convenience. :)
    edited April 2013

That this is a concern of yours says to me that you're already on your way with us. Try and do what you can with what you've got, and you can always change your mind later (I had my whole "Jean-Claude Regnier" thing going for me, and I totally broke away with that and changed everything, totally, so it's okay). :)
    edited April 2013
    We're hoping for Rangers, too. I think I read somewhere that the Ranger class will be available? Can anyone confirm/deny this?

I'll drop a line to one of the orificers and have them follow up about your app. We had a little hiccup in the giddyup with the website earlier that should be ironed out about now. :)

Right on. Let me know if I need to submit it again :)

I read somewhere that ranger class will probably be available at some point, but not at launch and maybe not for awhile. Ranger and some other mage class, too.
    edited April 2013
    Right on. Let me know if I need to submit it again :)

We do not have it. Sorry about that. Resubmit and we'll have a look-see at it. Thanks for understanding! :)
    edited April 2013
    We do not have it. Sorry about that. Resubmit and we'll have a look-see at it. Thanks for understanding! :)

Looks like it worked that time!
    edited April 2013
    Yep! We got it and we're looking at it right now. :)
    edited April 2013
    Thanks! Glad to hear it! You are swell.
  • chadillac5chadillac5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    Heard about you on the NOX. Curious if you use a 3rd party voice chat to socialize or more of a text based guild?
    edited April 2013
    chadillac5 wrote: »
    Heard about you on the NOX. Curious if you use a 3rd party voice chat to socialize or more of a text based guild?

It's both. We use Mumble and of course we have our own guild site on enjin. Check us out at http://neverwinter-knights.enjin.com/ and see if we're a fit for you! :)
  • krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I filled out a application on your website. I am looking for a guild. Don't have a character story yet though because I want to see if there are any changes to the character customization when the game goes into open beta.
    edited April 2013
    We would like to welcome animaculecracker, jbreaze997 and Xian Xu'in to the Neverwinter Knights! Huzzah! A tankerd of ale for all!! :D
    edited April 2013
    We would like to welcome animaculecracker, jbreaze997 and Xian Xu'in to the Neverwinter Knights! Huzzah! A tankerd of ale for all!! :D
    Hello friends! :) And thank you!
    edited April 2013
    New recruits to welcome to the ranks of the Neverwinter Knights! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you, Ganndog, chili1179, bislorin, The Chadillac and Krubar! More ale all around (but if we keep this ale thing up, you're going to have to carry me outta here on a palate)!
  • kalashawkkalashawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would love to join the Knights of Neverwinter, but I can't afford the founder's pack. :( So I am wondering if I can join when the servers go into Open Beta on the 30th :D
    edited April 2013
    You can totally join right now by clicking on the link under my sig and applying on our website. :)
    edited April 2013
    On a semi-related note: As the days to Open Beta become shorter and the game opens to everyone, we, the Neverwinter Knights, are looking forward to interacting with and cementing our friendships and alliances with all the other guilds. :-)
This discussion has been closed.