Install Arc
Options

The Neverwinter Knights

12346»

Comments

• Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Open the Gates! Yep that's right folks, recruitment is now open once again and we have already started getting flooded with applications. If you think the Neverwinter Knights are right for you, now is the time to apply. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
  • Options
    djenghis1001djenghis1001 Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    Just joined 2 weeks ago but love the guild. Its really mature and verry relaxing. And many people are willing to help lvl doesnt matter if anyone need help there are enough who come. Did my first guildrun 2 days ago they organised it to help me geared up:) I got new armorchest and alot of fun but also alot of tips abouth the game and abouth my charecter but also some verry usefull information abouth other charecters:)
    So if you looking for a verry nice helpfull guild who are mature verry relaxed and with alot of Humor then this is the guild you looking for:)

Greetings Djenghis (Rogue)
  • Options
    covencoven Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guild Serendipity on Dragon server recruiting friendly, active players of all play styles. Come join the family, we do not rule with an iron fist or by strict rules or fear either like a lot of guilds. We rock!:cool::p
  • Options
    ganndogganndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    coven wrote: »
    Guild Serendipity on Dragon server recruiting friendly, active players of all play styles. Come join the family, we do not rule with an iron fist or by strict rules or fear either like a lot of guilds. We rock!:cool::p

Nice of you to drop by and say hello, Coven. Spam aside, our guild welcomes one and all, especially mature, friendly and helpful souls who enjoy playing the game for fun and fellowship, with occasional RP for good measure.

Ever wished you could queue for a dungeon without waiting an eternity, had players in your group who know what they are doing and enjoy helping people no matter your skill level? Players who like to have fun and a laugh, as well as being rewarded with great gear. Players who won't rage and quit if you don't succeed first time round but who ENJOY a challenge.

If so, look no further than the Neverwinter Knights.

Recruitment currently open!

http://neverwinter-knights.enjin.com/
    'Get me out of this hell hole.'
  • Options
    yushirokaneyushirokane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello!!! Im Shirokane, an experienced gamer since Ultima online times (wow, EQ2, Aion, Wartune, Warhammer online, LoL etc).
    Currently i have a 11k gs GWF and a Gf on the way.
    Im usually more pvp focused in games, although i found Nw pve quite fun.
    If you want me to join you guys just let me know ;)
  • Options
    avornielavorniel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hiya

Been looking for a guild over the last few days (only been playing a week),just like to ask a couple of questions as I can't find them in the guild FAQ's :-

Do you take on any level as my characters are on Dragon server so will have to re-roll which is no issue for me,my highest character is level 30 Cleric so no major loss and I am an alt - a - holic *cough* so can all my characters join the guild or just main's ? also am a mature gamer in more ways than one as I am a tad over 40 but under 50 :p

How many active players do you have that are from the EU side ? I live in the UK and am active most of the day.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey there,

We do in fact take people at any level, we'll never discriminate on that, and have people from the low to the very high. On the whole we are a mature guild (although we may not always act that way, particularly on mumble *coughs*). I myself am in the UK and we have a growing EU contingent. I will not lie to you and say that it is insanely active during our daytime hours, but I have never logged into an empty guild. There are almost always at least 10 - 15 guild members on during our daytime hours and once we get past about 5 pm our time, then it quickly starts to double up. If I had to guess, I would say that we have 7 EU members who are very active, but must be approaching about 20 EU players in total all who play at their own time and pace. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Gov
    In other news, we have opened our guild website up to guild alliance applications, so if any guild would like to be an ally and have access to parts of our forum for coordinating events, RP, or just enjoying content together, please drop by and register. We look forward to seeing you!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    A big thanks to all who turned out to our first big event: The Knight's Calling!

On the 1st of June 2013, the Neverwinter Knights celebrated their first ever guild event, kicking off a monthly ceremony which will honour its members achievements in the game. Despite Belvil's best attempts to drink up all the ale, it was a good time had by all.

685_0.182275001370128810_neverwinter-knights-june-1st-1-copy.jpg

During the event, Govanon Thunderheart, Grand Master of the Neverwinter Knight's made a speech which stated:

"There are moments in the lives of everyone when critical choices must be made, fundamental statements of character and aspirations are proclaimed and a course for the future is charted.

Today you all stand at such a decisive junction. Over the years many of us assembled here have felt as though they have been cast adrift, but our basic values and ideals have brought us together in the protection of the common good.

The mere fact you were initiated into the Order displays that you have the courage to rekindle people’s sense of public purpose and common destiny and end the days of victimisation and political reprisals forever, for there will be no peace while oppression and injustice still exist.

And now as I welcome you into this new guild hall, you have taken your first steps into a greater world. The Neverwinter Knights are beyond anything you have had the honour and privilege to participate in and I look forward to getting to know each of you in kind.

Thank you all for joining me today to officially open this new guild hall and to mark the beginning of your journey as Neverwinter Knights."
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Later that night, there were festivities at the Moonstone Mask...

685_0.096833001370128898_neverwinter-knights-june-1st-3-copy.jpg

When the last pint was pulled, and all the ale exhausted from the cellars, it was said that it was a good time had by all.

Thank you to all who attended the event an congratulations to all on you various promotions and accolades, they are much deserved!
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just recently joined this guild and loving it! We just had our Knighting Ceremony. I can run T2 every night with all guildies and its much more relaxing then pugging. People always chatting on mumble. If you jumping around guilds or just can't seem to find what your looking for then I highly recommend looking here. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    That's a mighty fine plug there matey, thank you very much, but then you are a wee bit biased ;) However we are still recruiting, although at the rate we are growing, who knows for long, we could have another recruitment freeze in the not too distant future, so now is certainly the time to get those applications in. We'd love to hear from you!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well NK is gearing up for the Test shard, stay tuned for information on the formation of a guild over there!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    It's official, we are now live on the Mimic Test server! It's good to be back to our roots ;)
    Check out the announcement here: clicky
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OP updated *nods*
  • Options
    devilshark5devilshark5 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Shoot, i'm on the wrong server, but I love the enthusiasm.
    California Sunshine
  • Options
    caine555caine555 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    guild looks interesting how do i apply?
  • Options
    spritalsspritals Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hail and Well met.

I am new to this particular world yet old to the ways of ours. Here to introduce myself, Echo of Drannor, a Great and Powerful Wizard (alright, I will be great one day!) Here to offer my skills and absolutely brilliant talents to this wonderful clan of artists and warriors to the cause of all that is good, but maybe not always so holy. I train well, fight well, drink well and can turn a tale for all to hear. While some may doubt my words, they rarely doubt my enthusiasm or sence for laughter. Please do not take me wrong, for I will fight alongside my brothers and sisters to the end, and hopefully at the end we all find grog, mead, hearty foods, warm beds and a good fire to weave our tales by.

I will look to Guild events for a proper introduction and hope that you might all find me a good fit to this collection of heros. Of course, if you choose nay, I will be the one hanging outside the campsite at nights rustling in the bushes, I'm a bit of a cat that way.

Well met and Peace of the Goddess (or Gods :)
    Echo, Wizard of Drannor, Warrior cat by heart.
  • Options
    drannorthstar92drannorthstar92 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want to join this guild but i dont know how. Im on the mindflayer server right now. my character right now is Katherine Darkfang. I hope theres room for one more.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    The Neverwinter Knights are now in the process of merging with Tyrs Palladium, you can find out more about them here: clicky
This discussion has been closed.