What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Neverwinter Knights

Comments

• Options
    ricktacularricktacular Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It is a fine day to introduce to you our two latest members to the Neverwinter Knights, Honoh and Niekard! We raise a tankard and salute you!
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well met and welcome to the guild!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Did you know that good things come in threes? Totally true! For example, our latest recruits, BardMedicine, Orockfellshield and Xaephen! Welcome, one and all!
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Here's a pic of some of the guild representing after an epic foundry quest last night.

685_0.356491001365901942_neverwinter-knights-1-copy.jpg

A huge thanks to The Chadilac for the brilliant screenshot!
  • Options
    tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Very nice indeed!

Tiko
  • Options
    chadillac5chadillac5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    Great Beta Weekend Four with some of the Knights...
    685_0.187912001365981909_neverwinter-knights-2-copy.jpg
  • Options
    ganndogganndog Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Great photos, Chad - thanks very much! :)
    'Get me out of this hell hole.'
  • Options
    chadillac5chadillac5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    Thank you, it was a pleasure.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's been a busy weekend, and here are the results! Please help me welcome Aurenkin, Azailfortis, Piper, Kalypso and Jarlath to the Neverwinter Knights! Huzzah! :D
  • Options
    tikorumbleguttikorumblegut Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Woot! Welcome to all of you!

Live, love and play, each and every day!

Tiko
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    So exciting to see new recruits!
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Indeed! :)
  • Options
    kalashawkkalashawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It's always great to see new squires! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Remember when I said good things come in threes? Perhaps I should have said in fives! Please give a warm round of applause to goodoloak, mike1878, MrSundayMorning, Kaelon and Ayamata to the ranks of the Neverwinter Knights! We'll give these new Squires the proper bedevilment until they become fully fledged Knights, where they can turn around and bedevil newer Squires! ;)

Again, welcome one and all!
  • Options
    mounce2mounce2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If I were to be so bold, I'd like to give the Knights of Neverwinter a tryout ;o
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    mounce2 wrote: »
    If I were to be so bold, I'd like to give the Knights of Neverwinter a tryout ;o

Luck favors the bold, my friend! So says Lovely Lady Luck herself! Head on over to neverwinter-knights.enjin.com and check out our Lore and Adventures Sections and see if the Neverwinter Knights are for you! :)
  • Options
    firesnakeariesfiresnakearies Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was blindly invited to this guild during beta weekend three, and I thought, "Hey, the name doesn't sound too bad, why not?" I hadn't really been seriously looking for a guild yet, and when I joined, I didn't particularly care about being a part of the guild or sticking with them into release.

However, after spending time chatting and playing with the fine folks of Neverwinter Knights during the past two beta weekends, I found them to be an excellent group of people whose company and conversation I very much enjoyed. There is a lot of maturity and intelligence to be found amongst their ranks, and plenty of fun as well! A lot of the members are Foundry authors or plan to be, and many of them have deep backgrounds in D&D gaming, both on the tabletop and the computer. These are things I appreciate highly!

I would absolutely recommend this guild, and hope to join them on the 25th when Neverwinter launches (oh, I mean "open beta" as they're calling it) as well.
  • Options
    kalashawkkalashawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Awww that's awesome fire! :D
  • Options
    mounce2mounce2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Luck favors the bold, my friend! So says Lovely Lady Luck herself! Head on over to neverwinter-knights.enjin.com and check out our Lore and Adventures Sections and see if the Neverwinter Knights are for you! :)

Would I need to fill in the 'Application' that's on the site ;o? Or that's not needed or only for later?...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    mounce2 wrote: »
    Would I need to fill in the 'Application' that's on the site ;o? Or that's not needed or only for later?...

Yes, to gain access to the members area with information and conversation with excellent people, you will have to apply. It will give you an opportunity to chat with and get to know the people in the guild before the game starts. I highly recommend it. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yes, to gain access to the members area with information and conversation with excellent people, you will have to apply. It will give you an opportunity to chat with and get to know the people in the guild before the game starts. I highly recommend it. :)

Alright, sounds good. I'll get on it when I've got time free to put effort into it. I may not be able to answer everything and sound like a newb, but I learn quickly! ;O
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Don't even worry about sounding like, or even being a newb. We're here to help newbies become veterans. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I Agree, I for one love to help others, and sometimes they have to help me as well.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Chad needs so much help, we don't even know where to begin. ;)
  • Options
    almireldignoralmireldignor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We usually start with a few kegs, though. :P
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hear ye! Hear ye! Let it be know that RussellGusto, firesnakearies, Moskibear and Jasunder are now members and Squires of the Neverwinter Knights! Three cheers, then it's off to work for them! :D

Welcome to the Neverwinter Knights!
  • Options
    burr3burr3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to the Guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Alright, I sent an app. Hope my silly ol' cliched 'Background story' suffices and all is well.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hey, mounce2: Welcome to the Neverwinter Knights! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Guild Janitor reporting in, the stalls have been swept and... well cleaned.
This discussion has been closed.