test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Finally an end is in sight to all our Neverwinter online withdrawals and cravings in a very brisk 8 days indeed ! I have been privileged to have such an excellent guild full of friends to step into game with starting next Thursday. My beta experiences have all been superb and now our journey is set to begin. No matter what it's always crucial to remember any MMO is only as enjoyable as the company you have around you to share it with. Don't be alone and unguilded, or perhaps somewhere you are not appreciated...Grievance will be there holding on to our values and never sacrificing the principles of Family, Honor and Loyalty. Visit us and experience what we have to offer yourself, peace.
    www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    morkelb78 wrote: »
    To add to amvek, My hatred of the halfling race, and all things Drow is not even frowned on. I love this guild.

Don't make me kick your shins.
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to announce a warm welcome to our newest members Turrash, bartoni33, artemis357 and crstiriz77.
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    One week for those who are getting in on the 25th. We will have groups getting into the game on the 27th and 30th as well. Come check us out and visit our forums for more info! Welcome to our members and feel free to join us on Teamspeak. We have nice size group on every night talking about Neverwinter.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    memo6000 wrote: »
    One week for those who are getting in on the 25th. We will have groups getting into the game on the 27th and 30th as well. Come check us out and visit our forums for more info! Welcome to our members and feel free to join us on Teamspeak. We have nice size group on every night talking about Neverwinter.

Was amazing the amount of players on TeamSpeak the last beta weekend! Going to be good times!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    fornaxfornax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I signed up on the Grievance site and will be ingame on the 25th! Hoping to put in my guild app and join up. Username = FornaxLacerta.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    fornax wrote: »
    I signed up on the Grievance site and will be ingame on the 25th! Hoping to put in my guild app and join up. Username = FornaxLacerta.

Greetings Fornax, I sent you a pm sir.
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Counting down the days till open game play. Have had people on the guild talking about the game all week.
  • Options
    druzanadruzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm interested in your guild, went to your site and read the history. good stuff in there.
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    druzana wrote: »
    I'm interested in your guild, went to your site and read the history. good stuff in there.

Heya and well met! Make sure to register on our forums & then introduce yourself in our NW application forum so that we can get to know you a bit better :)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    A friendly welcome to our newest brothers Darkspark, Vestinious, Zaryl and Darkstorm.

Grievance is a family oriented guild with a rich lore dating back to Everquest. Our principles are based on the foundations of Family, Honor and Loyalty. Here are at Grievance our members are the lifeblood that has permitted the guild to progress over the years. None of our members ever have to deal with "clicks", or non-responsive guildmates. We have a strict no drama no stress policy that makes our TeamSpeak an excellent place to make new friends and enable you to have fun in game. Come by, see what we have to offer and if you feel you share our mindset join us for Neverwinter ! www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sardokus wrote: »
    A friendly welcome to our newest brothers Darkspark, Vestinious, Zaryl and Darkstorm.

WOOT! Welcome!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Latest newsletter for anyone interested in learning more about Grievance :)

http://grievanceglobalgaming.com/newsletters/2013_Q1_Newsletter.pdf
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Latest newsletter for anyone interested in learning more about Grievance :)

http://grievanceglobalgaming.com/newsletters/2013_Q1_Newsletter.pdf

Thanks Steelheart, there is so much going on in Grievance and to see page after page of our great members all contributing to make the guild as adverse and fun to be a part of is heartening.
  • Options
    richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    Love this guild! Great people, great fun!
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Getting closer to launch, everyone is buzzing on the forums and our guild grows everyday. Join the Grievance family.
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    vestinious1vestinious1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I joined the guild earlier this week and while I havnt had much time with work to chat I have found everyone to be very friendly and helpful.

Its good to be in a guild that isnt just all game related as some of the chats have been about real life for example.
  • Options
    luchiixluchiix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hey, iam Luchi, gonna be 23 at the 30th xD iknow right perfect gift for me, but lets not get carryed away shall we xD
    its fun to read this forum, played alot of DnD 4e whit friends xD and here we get carryed away :D

as i was about to say, i wuld love to join and play under the guild Grievance. dont know how many years of looking for a decent or in ur case ( i hope) exellent guild. i have signed up on the website just w8 for the admin to approve my account, so i can re-apply from ur webside :)
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    luchiix wrote: »
    hey, iam Luchi, gonna be 23 at the 30th xD iknow right perfect gift for me, but lets not get carryed away shall we xD
    its fun to read this forum, played alot of DnD 4e whit friends xD and here we get carryed away :D

as i was about to say, i wuld love to join and play under the guild Grievance. dont know how many years of looking for a decent or in ur case ( i hope) exellent guild. i have signed up on the website just w8 for the admin to approve my account, so i can re-apply from ur webside :)

You are good to go on the forums now. Welcome to Grievance!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to all our newest members ! Grievance is a great guild and community for those looking to enjoy their gaming in a non stress non drama environment while at the same time getting to know many friendly gamers with the same interests. We value our members each and every one of them above all else. We believe strongly that there isn't a reason you can't enjoy Neverwinter without being able to have a life outside of gaming. In Grievance we have no "mandatory" obligations , pages full of regulations and or pre-requisites that you need to be available for raids for X amount of days. The only real rule besides respecting your fellow members is to have fun .. something that seems to be lost in much of todays community. Don't mistake us for not being committed to raiding pvp or crafting either ... we will accomplish all and conquer every obstacle that's set in our path. Come see what Grievance offers, you surely won't be disappointed while at the same time gaining a guild full of friends to last you a lifetime.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We have a group of 10-20 people in our Neverwinter Teamspeak channel every night just talking about the game. We are all very excited about the 25th, 27th and the 30th!
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    I agree that Grievance is a super nice guild to join. It is not only a guild, but a gaming community.
    there are only a handful of gaming community that has a 10+ years long history.

Out of the few, Grievance is truly a game focus fun focus community with players who cares.

We uphold the honor and we have channels to avoid mature conversations especially if you have young children in your family.

We also have mature channels if you wish to express your opinions freely --- that way everyone is being treated fairly and not necessary abide to one set of "3 year old" rated rules; after all, we are not living in an old temple in the communist china, but are having fun and a good time in the game after a long day of rule abiding work environment.

Quite a few members in our guild have deep knowledge about the AD&D system --- especially the 4th editions rules and classes.

So come join us and enjoy the adventure in Neverwinter with all of us.
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    really? wow I should join too since I thought after last week's beta, we are taking a break...

I will hop in for sure!
    memo6000 wrote: »
    We have a group of 10-20 people in our Neverwinter Teamspeak channel every night just talking about the game. We are all very excited about the 25th, 27th and the 30th!
  • Options
    jaziusjazius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just took a look at the site and am impressed with how long you all have been together. I filled out an app this morning and look forward to playing with you all.
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    eqluna wrote: »
    really? wow I should join too since I thought after last week's beta, we are taking a break...

I will hop in for sure!

Yes Luna!!! I miss your voice! <3 Someone else needs to geek out about food with me! ;D
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    trintle1trintle1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Filled out an app after perusing the site and reading the boards here. Seems like a great group of folks you have and hope you will consider my app :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    trintle1 wrote: »
    Filled out an app after perusing the site and reading the boards here. Seems like a great group of folks you have and hope you will consider my app :)

Hey Trintle, welcome to Grievance sir...glad to have you. :D Only 3 days 18 hours left until Grievance Hotn squads roll out. Come by now and join in on the fun.