test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    I've been with Grievance for 4 years and my most memorable experiences have been with this organization. You aren't just a number here.. you're valued as a person.

Grievance is a very structured and grounded organization with a LOT of integrity.

When I saw this thread, I had to comment... because as I read all of the positive things about Grievance in this thread, I had to post. I can tell you, as someone who's been around for a while... It's all true.
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Family, Honor and Loyalty...it seems so simple yet each of those words are very profound and carry a powerful significance often lost in today's gaming hubs and guilds. Grievance revolves around community interaction and always goes the extra mile to assure that every member feels comfortable and not left out in any of our activities. We want our members to stay and the many veterans who have heralded the Grievance shield over the years are testament to that fact. We are a balanced family and take great joy in accomplishing milestones in an efficient manner. Of course, especially so in Grievance... real life always takes priority over our gaming. You must after all be happy in your home if your going to be enjoying your time in any hobby or endeavor. That said my friends, if you truly want to commit to a great guild that will last you a lifetime come visit, see what we have to offer and join us !
  • Options
    nionyanionya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    A lot of new members coming on board to play Neverminter! Come join us! You won't regret it. What a great group of people to game with! :)
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nionya wrote: »
    A lot of new members coming on board to play Neverminter! Come join us! You won't regret it. What a great group of people to game with! :)

Spoken like a truly wise person =)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kturis wrote: »
    I've been with Grievance for 4 years and my most memorable experiences have been with this organization. You aren't just a number here.. you're valued as a person.

Grievance is a very structured and grounded organization with a LOT of integrity.

When I saw this thread, I had to comment... because as I read all of the positive things about Grievance in this thread, I had to post. I can tell you, as someone who's been around for a while... It's all true.

Well said , Grievance has some great times ahead of it and the new members we have are simply fantastic. Can't wait for more news , Neverwinter is looking great !
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good to see that more foundry information will be available soon there is a lot of people in Grievance who will make some great content. We still have more joining everyday and Neverwinter looks better and better each day.
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Release date has been announced! Let the count down begin!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    memo6000 wrote: »
    Release date has been announced! Let the count down begin!

WooT! Not long now!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It's Game ON ! Finally the gates to Neverwinter are almost open and I have to say I haven't had that fuzzy euphoria for a release in many years. The devs have done a great job and I think the game is ready. It will be good to enjoy the company of my brothers and sisters in Grievance and now is the time for those of you still looking for a guild to visit us. The friends you gain in Grievance are for life and this truly is a guild that makes you appreciate what being in a family is all about.
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was so happy to hear the news yesterday. Now is the time people join up with Grievance in time for the last beta and end your guild search forever.
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    dkhietaladkhietala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been with Grievance over a year now and it's been good. Multi-game aspect (along with solid and reliable leaders) is certainly what's kept me following along. With or without the tag, hope to see you folks in beta 4, very soon. :)
  • Options
    frotoolfrotool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So happy to hear about the open beta coming up. Ready to run some content with some members of this great guild.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I would like to extend a warm Grievance welcome to our newest members Lord Scythe, Rocketraccoon, Wraitheist, and Karigdas. Neverwinter is going to be a blast and sharing it with the Grievance family only makes for the best possible gaming. Hail Grievance !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Neverwinter is on the home stretch for release so if you are seeking a guild that focuses on it's members first and foremost look no further. Grievance is a large guild that will support your needs with a solid foundation of core principles being Family, Honor and Loyalty. Why play alone when you can enjoy the company of friends that you will keep for years to come just as we offer a vibrant non stressful community for you participate with daily. Join Grievance and be a part of something special !www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    Welcome to all of our new members! We have beta weekend 4 starting in a few short days.
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    dunadan21dunadan21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Welcome aboard the family ship called Grievance everyone!
    I hope your weapons are sharpened and your armor ready!The journey to Neverwinter begins soon!
    Need a family to share your adventures in neverwinter?Join us in www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    mosko619mosko619 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi is grievance gonna be n end game guild im a raider with alot of experience
  • Options
    khurahekhurahe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    memo6000 wrote: »
    Welcome to all of our new members! We have beta weekend 4 starting in a few short days.

I'm really looking forward playing with you guys, thanks for accepting me to the family

This is going to be Legen...Wait for it...Dary!

Make it idiot proof and a better idiot will show up
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    mosko619 wrote: »
    Hi is grievance gonna be n end game guild im a raider with alot of experience

Check your inbox Mosko, when possible sir.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    khurahe wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward playing with you guys, thanks for accepting me to the family

This is going to be Legen...Wait for it...Dary!

Our pleasure! We look forward to gaming with you very soon :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Just a few more days for the fun to begin...join Grievance in Neverwinter ! Dungeons, PvP we will center and focus on all content and have an excellent time while we do it !
  • Options
    ddc08ddc08 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm a new recruit for Grievance, and I must say, I was very pleasantly surprised by the community. Not only is it huge, but everyone is cool, and down to earth. I haven't witnessed any drama or egos or anything. I was a part of a great gaming community before, and this is on par with my relatively high expectations of a gaming family (really the only word suited for this crew - "guild" just doesn't cover it all).

Take it easy and good hunting,
    -D
    5461827iPrfS.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We will have a lot of Grievance members in this weekend beta so come check us out!
  • Options
    ashkethashketh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    I am also a new recruit, and I agree wholeheartedly with ddc08. Everyone has been very helpful and supportive.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Grievance continues to grow and foster an excellent community of friends both old and new who all at the end of the day show what the word friendship means. We look forward to carrying our spirit of family, honor and loyalty with us into Neverwinter and beyond. Grievance is a guild for those who desire a long term commitment, a place to find a non stressful home to game from and most importantly find people like yourself who value friendship and teamwork. I encourage anyone out there who was like myself unguilded and finding it difficult to find a community that truly cares about your well being to visit us and see that Grievance will be your last stop !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Grievance is a family-oriented online gaming community. We have a very rich and honorable heritage that spans many games over many years, during which Grievance has proven that one can have a very rewarding gaming experience, yet have a life as well. The concepts of family, honor, and loyalty are hallmarks of Grievance and are expected to be upheld and respected by all members.

Grievance is an adult gaming community, 18+ only. We have many long term members. This is no start up guild. We were formed in October 15th, of the year 2000. We were not always known as Grievance, but the membership has been strong and growing! We are one of the few trademarked Guilds in all gaming communities. We are comprised of singles, married couples, retired people, military members, college students and people located through out the US.

When you join Grievance you join a family. This family spans many games and even on opposite sides of the same game. Grievance is always a strong presence in games they are in. Grievance even has a real life get together, like a family reunion. We have this every year. We have a strong management support for each game, not same leaders in every game at one time.

We at Grievance are always looking to expand as anyone would expect. The larger the Grievance community the better it is. Wouldn't it be nice to start a game at launch and have a lot of Grievance members log in with you on the same server and same side? Imagine the friendships you will make with such a strong gaming community.

If Grievance seems like a place for you, please feel free to visit our forums, they are free to register and browse. Come see what games we are in and the servers we reside on. There is always an officer of a certain game or a council member willing to answer any questions. We hope you will come take a look and introduce yourself in the Forum Registration / Applications Forum. Let us know a bit about yourself and what games you are interested or currently playing in. Hope to see you there.
  • Options
    kturiskturis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    ashketh wrote: »
    I am also a new recruit, and I agree wholeheartedly with ddc08. Everyone has been very helpful and supportive.

I love getting online and reading messages like this, because it is absolutely true. Welcome aboard :)
    Avicious
    Community Outreach Group
    Grievance | Dragon Server
    A Multi-Game Organization - http://www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    My first post here... May I ask how many people in your guild are planning to actually play NW, what is the focus in NW and what is the timezone for your guild? Thanks so much. Luna
  • Options
    eqlunaeqluna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    Please PM me, thanks.