test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• Options
    idontcomehereidontcomehere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    What is your attitude toward Dwarves? And for that matter, 'elves' ?
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Long as they come with a smile on their face and a hop in their step I think we'll be fine =)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    idontcomehereidontcomehere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 156 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    ...If you can see the smile on my face, i am not properly bearded, and if i am not properly bearded, i have nothing to smile about.
  • Options
    misterfrenchiemisterfrenchie Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Speaking of the little folk, I thought the character model for the halflings looked great. But I have always liked the dwarves too especially in DnD lore.
    Want to join a great gaming community? Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Speaking of the little folk, I thought the character model for the halflings looked great. But I have always liked the dwarves too especially in DnD lore.

Yes oddly, I liked the dwarf and halfling models the best compared to my half orc guardian. The beard and hair options looked great for dwarf as well.
  • Options
    wanderer30wanderer30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sardokus wrote: »
    Yes oddly, I liked the dwarf and halfling models the best compared to my half orc guardian.

I don't know if I just had my resolution set wrong in game, but the half orc heads seemed oddly squished. Dwarf a little too, but not as bad as the orc.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Would there be a problem if i joined the guild, knowing that if a Dwarf-only guild does eventually rise to prominence, that i will most likely join my bearded brethren ? Besides that i'd be a model member of activity. I have the heart of a paladin but with the mischief of a halfling. Hell, i might make a half-ling paladin if im able too.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    well that sure would be an interesting combo, i really do hope that paladins get added soon they have always been my favorite DnD class
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited March 2013
    What is your attitude toward Dwarves? And for that matter, 'elves' ?

We do not discriminated! No matter how short or how pointy your ears may be! ;)
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    sardokussardokus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Would there be a problem if i joined the guild, knowing that if a Dwarf-only guild does eventually rise to prominence, that i will most likely join my bearded brethren ? Besides that i'd be a model member of activity. I have the heart of a paladin but with the mischief of a halfling. Hell, i might make a half-ling paladin if im able too.

If you have the heart of a Paladin than I am sure you could find a most pleasing home among Grievance my friend. Stop by and introduce yourself and we can exchange pleasantries.. I am confident Steelheart and my brethren will be along in no time to make words. www.Grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    If you have the heart of a Paladin than I am sure you could find a most pleasing home among Grievance my friend. Stop by and introduce yourself and we can exchange pleasantries.. I am confident Steelheart and my brethren will be along in no time to make words. www.Grievanceguild.com

Well i generally like helping people, i enjoyed being a cleric cuz i could heal people, but that didnt stop me from maining a GWF named Berserker, its fun to play the foam-bearded dwarf berserker type (who helps people by killing other people). I'll probably have a few alts, Runepriest sounds cool if it comes, but yeah Paladin is what im hoping for ! And half-ling might not be a bad race for it, i just feel 'odd' being a dwarf paladin, go figure. Whenevre i make a paladin i usually just go for human, kind of the typical knight charade.

In that case though, my paladin could be a halfling and thus not be in a dwarf only guild, somewhat divided loyalties, wouldnt be a problem ?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Well i generally like helping people, i enjoyed being a cleric cuz i could heal people, but that didnt stop me from maining a GWF named Berserker, its fun to play the foam-bearded dwarf berserker type (who helps people by killing other people). I'll probably have a few alts, Runepriest sounds cool if it comes, but yeah Paladin is what im hoping for ! And half-ling might not be a bad race for it, i just feel 'odd' being a dwarf paladin, go figure. Whenevre i make a paladin i usually just go for human, kind of the typical knight charade.

In that case though, my paladin could be a halfling and thus not be in a dwarf only guild, somewhat divided loyalties, wouldnt be a problem ?

I sent you a pm friend, check your inbox
  • Options
    steelheartxsteelheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Welcome new members! We look forward to getting to know you, and gaming with you all in this exciting game!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com !
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I was thinking the other day as to how great it would be for user created 5-man dungeons. Also its exciting to see a lot of our current guild members interested in the Foundry. We could set up times to run guild created content as a guild, now thats pretty awesome!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I was thinking the other day as to how great it would be for user created 5-man dungeons. Also its exciting to see a lot of our current guild members interested in the Foundry. We could set up times to run guild created content as a guild, now thats pretty awesome!

Sounds like a plan brother :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    As we wait for more news regarding Neverwinter our Grievance community is far from inactive as we busy ourselves going over last beta weekend's data, compiling class data and at the same time getting to know our newest members. The traditions of Family, Loyalty and Honor run strong in our blood so if your down and out in your search for a guild look no more and join us in
    Neverwinter !
    www.Grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    As we wait for more news regarding Neverwinter our Grievance community is far from inactive as we busy ourselves going over last beta weekend's data, compiling class data and at the same time getting to know our newest members. The traditions of Family, Loyalty and Honor run strong in our blood so if your down and out in your search for a guild look no more and join us in
    Neverwinter !
    www.Grievanceguild.com

I'm really impressed with the community that we've build so far. Everyone is very nice and helpful to each other. Couldn't ask for anything more :)
  • Options
    cdew55cdew55 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'll give this thread a bump. I've played Neverwinter with these guys in every beta weekend. Awesome community.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    The Grievance forums are filling up with so much helpful information and new players joining every day, we need another beta event so we have even more to talk about. Getting exciting waiting for neverwinter!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Grievance is a guild with a rich history that has spanned many games so rest assured we will be here now and for many years to come ! Friendships are formed by a variety of players of all ages with our hallmarks of Family, Loyalty and Honor serving us well. Why play Neverwinter alone or reside in a guild that doesn't encourage it's players to help other ? We play together and leave no guildmate behind ! Whether it be getting into that dungeon and slaying a dragon, help with profession materials or simple questions in game we are dedicated to our members first and foremost. If you feel our values match your own stop by, chat and join Grievance in Neverwinter !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f60k82NA6ts
    www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Grievance's doors are open to all those mature players who share our hallmark principles and truly wish to game in a stress-free environment. Our roster consists of many veterans and new players alike who are dedicated to Neverwinter and making it the best experience possible. The guilds interests will expand into all facets and spectrum's of game-play with a balanced measured approach regarding pve and pvp. If you have that same desire to experience all that Neverwinter offers then by all means stop by and introduce yourself. Family, Honor and Loyalty is the Grievance way...always.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Well said sardokus, we are always looking for both new and veteran gamers looking for a casual and friendly enviroment. The excitement is really ramping up as we wait for the newest information about Neverwinter!
  • Options
    wanderer30wanderer30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I went to Grievance looking for a fun group of people to explore Neverwinter with. I found that and so much more. Grievance is a home for gamers, full of some truly awesome people. It's a haven for people who care about their hobby and about each other. I couldn't possibly recommend this guild more! So come and see what Grievance is about and you will not be disappointed!

Thalan
  • Options
    memo6000memo6000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited March 2013
    If you are looking for something to do in the down time between betas come check us out!
    Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Neverwinter without doubt is an excellent mmo but what game can truly enjoyed without true friends and real guildmates by your side. Inside the Grievance family you will find a busy hub of gamers all bound by our time tested values of Family, Loyalty and Honor. The friendships you forge in our guild are built to last and you will find that evident as soon as you visit us and get to know our members. Take the time now and visit us while we wait it out for the next round of beta news...you will find it the best move you have made in your gaming career and in rl if you attend our guild meets !
  • Options
    dunadan21dunadan21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    We are all but simple travelers looking for a place to call home in MMOs.Home is where you truly enjoy being with people and the best family that can bring you close to a home like that is none other than Grievance!Give us alook and see if we are up to the challenge to make you feel at home and help you enjoy Neverwinter to a whole new level!
    Need a family to share your adventures in neverwinter?Join us in www.grievanceguild.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    dunadan21 wrote: »
    We are all but simple travelers looking for a place to call home in MMOs.Home is where you truly enjoy being with people and the best family that can bring you close to a home like that is none other than Grievance!Give us alook and see if we are up to the challenge to make you feel at home and help you enjoy Neverwinter to a whole new level!

Well said brother!
  • Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Joined these guys fairly recently and I have to say they are very awesome.

They span numerous games, so I have been able to pick another from the plethora of MMO's out there and join up with them to begin establishing our friendships in games now instead of needing to wait for another beta, or release of this one. This is fantastic to me.

I am very happy I found this group of folks.. I am so looking forward to reeking havoc with them in the Sword Coast ;)
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    unah1 wrote: »
    Joined these guys fairly recently and I have to say they are very awesome.

They span numerous games, so I have been able to pick another from the plethora of MMO's out there and join up with them to begin establishing our friendships in games now instead of needing to wait for another beta, or release of this one. This is fantastic to me.

I am very happy I found this group of folks.. I am so looking forward to reeking havoc with them in the Sword Coast ;)

Glad you to have you with us Unah and I totally agree that while Grievance has been around for a while, there is nothing more comforting to know that every day you have a solid guild to come home and play an assortment of games with. Every one of our members shares the same commitment to friendship and respect at all times. It truly is a family on all levels and it showed during every Neverwinter beta event where we had loads of fun and great memories to hold on to. Things will only get better as we pick up speed towards the next round of events so let down your bags at our doors and join Grievance !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    A guild is only as strong as it's members! The quality of people represented in this thread makes me proud to be the guild leader for Neverwinter Grievance! Welcome to all the new members and please make yourself at home!