test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zinzerena's Zealotry (Drow focused, medium RP, Adult 21+, Late Night CST)

Comments

• Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    There are some great resources for PNP random chr generation, you could use that as a base if you are having trouble, then just fill in the blanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    aporeticlullabyeaporeticlullabye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Definitely very interested. Newbie to this game...but seasoned in the world of RPG. :)
  • Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great! Head over to our website, sign up and fill out an app on our forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Sign-ups were down for a bit while I updated the site.
    If you experienced problems with your submission, please feel free to re-apply!

Thank you!
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    only problem with updating a server lol
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    sjiro wrote: »
    Sign-ups were down for a bit while I updated the site.
    If you experienced problems with your submission, please feel free to re-apply!

Thank you!
    You're doing an awesome job man, no worries!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    looking forward to the beta bring on pvp and the new areas should be fun
  • Options
    sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    New guild crest. Isn't it awesome? :P
    Now I just have to update like 50 signatures...

crest_md.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    was so much fun doing the pvp with guildies only died a couple of times too lol
  • Options
    underdarkhunterunderdarkhunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Fun weekend, cant wait to actually get everyone playing together in the guild when the game goes live. The new logo looks great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Congrats to Nevaelin, RavenSaint, Ddom, and Lonestar for reaching level 50 this weekend. And me, of course. Congrats me. :P
    If I missed a name, feel free to congratulate yourself!

Between the five of us, I think we covered just about every bug imaginable.

Good job!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Welcome new members to ZZ, thank you for helping make this a successful beta weekend. A congrats to our members who made it to 50.

ZZ is growing and changing. We are focused on the future of Neverwinter and creating our own original content for this fine game. We at ZZ are looking for new dedicated members interested in helping our mission to make Neverwinter a success and create not just Drow focused content but content for all D&D Players. We at ZZ want to help build canon content and original characters that can be seen in D&D for years to come. We need gifted writers and tech savvy members to bolster our already talented ranks. We at ZZ will definitely be involved in all aspects of Neverwinter, but this is our hobby and the place we choose to come and spend our free time. We want it to be the best experience for both our own members and other players too. Join our community of the mature, the exiled and the creative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    i couldnt agree more i am looking forward to not just playing/role playing, but getting into the nitty gritty and making some sweet campaigns of adventure and epic battles which link in with the characters and the story
  • Options
    smokescreendreismokescreendrei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Heya first let me say that a drow focused guild is great. I like the maturity requirement and overall aesthetics you've put into this. I only got to play the last Beta Weekend (stupid work stuff) so I'm only level 20 I think, but would love to join this. I tend to level up quickly as I don't sleep much.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Check out the website, sign up and fill out an app on our forums. It would be good to have you :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    the maturity has nothing to do with level we would embrace you at level 1 lol
  • Options
    falfidorfalfidor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 67
    edited March 2013
    Heya first let me say that a drow focused guild is great. I like the maturity requirement and overall aesthetics you've put into this. I only got to play the last Beta Weekend (stupid work stuff) so I'm only level 20 I think, but would love to join this. I tend to level up quickly as I don't sleep much.

You do not need to Level quickly, just relax and enjoy the game ;) We are all about to start a new character at the game (pre-)launch and everybody should stick to his personal level speed. No requirement to speed level ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited March 2013
    Yeah.. relax, the game is not about power leveling, it's all about the content.. take your time.. enjoy the lore, and and and.. the foundry content.. especially the ZZ foundry content created by our talented team of content creators.

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

I like to take the time to experience the work devs put into a game without making a blind sprint towards level cap. Apparently, when I take that stance in other games I'm a **** and should "get my priorities straight". I love to side quest, even stupid ones that an evil aligned character would never stoop to do. I've tried many MMOs and they have all let me down because for the most part if you are not wielding massive e-peen PVP'er you are a jerk. I signed up on the forum for the guild so hope to see you guys in game :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    you might want to only do the side quests then, unless they change things there doesnt seem to be a way to do anything evil in the main quest.

Foundry quests are another story though
  • Options
    voidwatcherxvoidwatcherx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    reilz1981 wrote: »
    you might want to only do the side quests then, unless they change things there doesnt seem to be a way to do anything evil in the main quest.

Foundry quests are another story though

Oh have I got moral dilemmas lined up for everyone in my foundry quests and planned campaigns! Of course with a limited ability to change the actual outcome in the game I can still affect a persons conscience.[h=1][/h]
    dakasig.png

• Options
    edited March 2013
    oh man you have made me super excited cant wait to play your foundry campaigns
  • Options
    raist31raist31 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I just wanted to say hi and tell you nice work. Me and some friends have run Menzoberranzan based drow stuff for a long time. that being said anything drow is ok by me. I wish you guys luck and hopefully we can get a Menzo guild started as well and see eachother in game. If you guys need any help with anything just let us know.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hey raist31, great to hear from another potential Drow guild. See you all in game
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    theoddeyedcattheoddeyedcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Wanted to say I'm a huge fan of your guild's concept. :) I'm already in the guild Shadow, but I'm really looking forward to seeing you all in game. Networking with some other drow would be pretty cool!
    L. Matou
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    awesome hopefully we will be able to RP with other guilds as well as against ;)
  • Options
    itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited April 2013
    Good Morning ZZ and friends.

Just a Monday morning bump for those still lost and need a home for launch.. ZZ is the place.. link in sig below.

JUST JOIN ALREADY!

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

its a fun guild while it has serious moments still has lots of fun and imo its not elitist like alot of guilds tend to be
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Hey theoddeyedcat,Good to hear from members of Shadow. I look forward to running RP events with members of the darker RP community.

edit: My apologies everyone, I had posted this from my tablet. Not sure why it posted 3 times.

Edit edit: Thank you Moderators!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    heh bloody tablets