test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zinzerena's Zealotry (Drow focused, medium RP, Adult 21+, Late Night CST)

Comments

• Options
    underdarkhunterunderdarkhunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey there, I am starting to get interested in your guild! One thing though. I am a highly competitive gamer who focuses on the PvP aspect of every game I play. My question is, if/when I join the guild, could you assure me that I will be able to have a full group of PvPers to play with or at least a group of 3+ people? I tend to lose interest in guilds when nobody in the guild plays with each other ( I have ran into this too many times ) in either lving, dungeons, or PvP.

Im a pvper myself and plan getting a team going for pvp matches. ZZ plans to be very active in the game with all its members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deanmcqueendeanmcqueen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Im a pvper myself and plan getting a team going for pvp matches. ZZ plans to be very active in the game with all its members.

Cool beans. In that case, I would love to join the guild! :)
  • Options
    bruddajokkabruddajokka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Just a heads up but after reading the FAQ I've noticed that the Drow will be time locked for sixty days unless you've bought the Founders pack. Apparently Half-orcs will be taking their place as a launch class.
  • Options
    underdarkhunterunderdarkhunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cool beans. In that case, I would love to join the guild! :)

Just head over too the websight and apply. See you there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Just a heads up but after reading the FAQ I've noticed that the Drow will be time locked for sixty days unless you've bought the Founders pack. Apparently Half-orcs will be taking their place as a launch class.

Drow are going be a c-store race do to popularity am betting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deanmcqueendeanmcqueen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I also got the hero of the north founder thingy. I am just trying to think of what i want to main. i usually play tanks or healers. I am mostly a supporting guy myself.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I also got the hero of the north founder thingy. I am just trying to think of what i want to main. i usually play tanks or healers. I am mostly a supporting guy myself.

We let members play what they want. Fighters both guardian and great-weapon are most needed at the moment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I applied!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    bruddajokkabruddajokka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Drow are going be a c-store race do to popularity am betting.

Menzo Renegade for sixty days exclusive to Founders then regular free

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ
  • Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sadly it looks like it will be 60 days before the Drow are a playable race (for other than founders) and Menzo Renegade will never be free. It also looks like the wizard might not be available at launch. This being based on one admins post. I am still looking to see if perhaps this is not true or if this has changed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Love the new logo all :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    You mean.. This picture? :P

zinzea_symbol_shadow.png

Yea, it's pretty awesome.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yes it is :)

Now that we know vanilla drow won't be available for 2 months after launch and only Hero's of the North can be menzo renegade drow at launch which I assume that means they can look like regular Drow (not 100% on that) we at ZZ will move forward. I will not let this hurt Zinzerena's Zealotry. NO member is going to be required to buy either founders pack (Heroes or Guardians). This is a challenge to create an even better back story about how that other race came to ZZ. I do ask that you do roll a Drow when you can. Are you a freed rebel slave looking for revenge? You could roll a grey dwarf (Duergar) just make a grey skinned dwarf with black, grey or white hair or you could make a Svirfneblin. Do this by making a grey skinned bald halfling or make a half-drow. This would be possible by making a grey skinned elf with light hair (I am not sure if this can be done yet) Lastly how about a Drow agent, some scum of the earth human selling his services and his soul to the Cruel surface Drow.

Edit: Make the slave / servant of the character you will roll in 2 months after launch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    falfidorfalfidor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 67
    edited February 2013
    Vendui' Zinzerena's Zealotry! My name is Ashaia, I am a drow role player and I request a place in your organization. I also signed up on your homepage for further information.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to ZZ! Great to have you Ashaia!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    falfidorfalfidor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 67
    edited February 2013
    Thank you for the friendly welcome, it is a honor to be here :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vixisynvixisyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited February 2013
    *wave*

As an officer of another drow guild, I suspect we'll have more interaction in the future. You guys are way ahead of us at the moment, and it looks good. My guild is mostly comprised of a roving group of RL friends and we'll probably get our website open and information up in the near future.

Looking forward to RP!
    vixybanner4_zpsbe1d5d4b.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    It will be good to get to know other Drow guilds :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Vendui' malla Vixisyn! A pleasure to meet you. What is the name of your guild? Looking forward to meet you all in the game :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    dvLS1kz.png

There are a lot of ideas in the works from members over on Zinzerena.com.
    Among them, a lot of members are expressing interest in the Neverwinter Foundry, and for good reason!

The Foundry is a means for us to tell our stories like no other MMO has provided us before.
    Stories not just for our Guild members, but for the whole of the Neverwinter player-base to enjoy.

As Leaders and Officers of our respective groups, it's our obligation to ensure that each of our
    members get the most from their participation in our Guild and the game itself.
    To assist in that cause, Zinzerena's Zealotry will be providing our members with a Foundry Content Index.

Our Foundry Content Index is a way for us to share our creations among our members and the public.
    Cryptic Studios has done a fantastic job providing us a way to share our creations in-game, and now we'll have a personal index of our own to keep track of Foundry content and ideas.

The final goal is to standardize our creations. We want players, when they play one of our Guild stories, to recognize our quests without forward knowledge of the creators. In addition, we want to promote our creations and ensure that each is of quality befitting that of Zinzerena's Zealotry.

We will continue striving for excellence in our work and wish to assure you that beyond the inevitable hundreds of flat, dungeon delving, arm flailing, monster mashing scenarios that will end up on the in-game Index - you can find our creations among the best story-driven content the Foundry has to offer.

We look forward to playing your Foundry creations and we hope you enjoy ours!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Website will be down momentarily while I do a lil' dance and make a lil' update.
    ETA 10 min

[EDIT]

Web server is upgraded and back online.
  • Options
    goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm glad to see that a guild like this is attracting so many players!! Keep up the good work!
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    goose1009 wrote: »
    I'm glad to see that a guild like this is attracting so many players!! Keep up the good work!

Thank you for that goose!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    At this point I feel we need to move forward as if only Heroes can be Drow at launch. I would invite everyone in the guild who can't play their Drow to make a character/ an alt that can walk freely with ZZ. Come up with a back story, we will move on and thrive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    zekfeinzekfein Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    With all the help and support of the community and members we have been getting, I'm sure we will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited March 2013
    rawr baby rawr. I wanna play.. grrr.. come on 8th

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

itsneo wrote: »
    rawr baby rawr. I wanna play.. grrr.. come on 8th
    No drow or control wizard I bet for this beta, I wonder if we can even try great weapon fighter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    drowessdrowess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    While your guild looks awesome, I don't think this guild will fit the drow I plan to make. I want to join two different drow guilds, one for my followers of Lloth and one for my followers of Eilistraee. I suppose an unaligned drow guild would work too, I just have no desire to follow Zinzerena. If I had the time I'd probably form a guild for Eilistraee.

Goodluck

Edit: Extra goodluck. Only found out about the drow not being in release today. Not sure what I'm going to do even though I bought the pack. I might have to give up my drow guild pickiness.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    drowess wrote: »
    While your guild looks awesome, I don't think this guild will fit the drow I plan to make. I want to join two different drow guilds, one for my followers of Lloth and one for my followers of Eilistraee. I suppose an unaligned drow guild would work too, I just have no desire to follow Zinzerena. If I had the time I'd probably form a guild for Eilistraee.

Goodluck

Edit: Extra goodluck. Only found out about the drow not being in release today. Not sure what I'm going to do even though I bought the pack. I might have to give up my drow guild pickiness.

Thank you drowess,
    I should add for people looking at ZZ that we "tolerate" followers of Eilistraee and even would ally ourselves with them. Our hatred is towards the corrupt and twisted spider queen. ZZ is not just full of followers of Zinzerena but many others who despise Lolth. Many of us do worship Zinzerena, some of us believe she was snuffed out of existence and only choose to ally themselves with a group that seeks to destroy the spider queen and still others follow her rebellious spirit against the tyranny of the followers of Lolth who forced us to leave the underdark. Some say we are a cabal, some call us house of assassins and still others call us a rebellion against Lolth and the City of Spiders. We invite you to join and choose your own path. One truth fore-sure, we will not rest until Lolth has been vanquished and we smite her ruin upon the Demonweb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com