test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Zinzerena's Zealotry (Drow focused, medium RP, Adult 21+, Late Night CST)

Comments

• Options
    liaratsoni84liaratsoni84 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm looking for a place where I can RP my female drow character, so I'm definitely interested in this guild. Sounds like a great idea. You don't hear much about Zinzerena, and it will be an interesting element to explore.

I'm a huge drow fan, and I've read pretty much every drow related book from Forgotten Realms. I even own one of the drow-based campaign guides despite the fact that I haven't actually played D&D since I was a young teen. Dark elves are just really awesome to me, and I'm looking forward to Neverwinter mainly for the fact that they are included.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm looking for a place where I can RP my female drow character, so I'm definitely interested in this guild. Sounds like a great idea. You don't hear much about Zinzerena, and it will be an interesting element to explore.

I'm a huge drow fan, and I've read pretty much every drow related book from Forgotten Realms. I even own one of the drow-based campaign guides despite the fact that I haven't actually played D&D since I was a young teen. Dark elves are just really awesome to me, and I'm looking forward to Neverwinter mainly for the fact that they are included.

Sounds like you would fit right in! If you would like, check out the site and fill out an app. Let me know if you have any problems.

-Mordius
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    underdarkhunterunderdarkhunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well this looks like the guild for me, Ill join.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well this looks like the guild for me, Ill join.

Great to read that! Welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Website is working great thank you for the feed back

-Mordius
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    ZZ is looking for guilds interested in being allies at least one interested in being an opposition guild either at war or working against us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    At the rate ZZ is growing we may open up some other days and times for peek hours members play together for endgame content. What times work best for the community. We of-course are a Drow, medium RP community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    slowshieldslowshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Greetings! Just wanted to comment on the logo and banner, caught my attention twice there. Very nice, shows what people can achieve when they put heart to it
    <Archons> +8 GMT Oceanic Guild, 300 Member Strong @ Dragon Server!
    banner.png
    Silverblade (60 TR), Silver (60 DC), SilverShield (60 GF), SilverStorm (60 CW), Ultimate (60 GWF)
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Very nice premise and banner, would you perhaps have room for an arrogant Drow assassin with a superiority complex over all other race (as a true Drow should) who is on a quest for Vengeance against the house that tried to kill him? lol
  • Options
    underdarkhunterunderdarkhunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    vampirial wrote: »
    Very nice premise and banner, would you perhaps have room for an arrogant Drow assassin with a superiority complex over all other race (as a true Drow should) who is on a quest for Vengeance against the house that tried to kill him? lol

Just sign up on the websight, all true drow are welcome. Mordius will help you from there, he is making me a banner and if offering to make banners for other members as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vertibird3vertibird3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited February 2013
    Sounds fun. Count me in please I love the Drow.
  • Options
    vampirialvampirial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ok I have added Varic (my char name) to the registration, hopefully I will be concidered.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    And the back log of banner requests starts lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    If its any consolation I have already got a piece of artwork for my banner so that should bring down the workload conciderably lol, I still havent been accepted yet, what is the usual turn around for signup?
  • Options
    voidwatcherxvoidwatcherx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I might be considering joining this guild of yours. I'm a bit above the median for the standard age in MMOs (32). I have played D&D since the first edition and I am a huge fan of the Forgotten Realms. Ran a PW together with 3 other DMs in NWN for many years back in the day as well. Huge Drow fan, but not a fan of Drizzt. I prefer Halisstra, Liriel, Gromph or Phaerun.

EDIT: And oddly enough it seems it will not display that I have the Hero of the North pack on my title. Perhaps a bug? EDIT2: Nevermind, it's my mind that's a tad slow. Found the setting.
    dakasig.png

• Options
    edited February 2013
    If its any consolation I have already got a piece of artwork for my banner so that should bring down the workload conciderably lol, I still havent been accepted yet, what is the usual turn around for signup?

I think I got you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Looking forward to getting in-game with you all.

Remember you Drow lovers, you.. Sign up at http://zinzerena.guildportal.com!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Great work all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Exciting changes coming to Zinzerena's Zealotry... I want to welcome everyone to check out the guild. Meet our wonderful growing community and try us out. See you all in game!

-Mordius
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Zinzerena's Zealotry thanks to one of our leaders Balynrae has a brand new website. www.zinzerena.com and I want to invite everyone to come check us out again or for the first time We are still actively recruiting new members and plan to be one of the more active and social guilds in Neverwinter. Once again we are a Drow, adult 21+, medium RP late night guild. We would love to have members of all playing times as we grow, we just plan to run end-game Sun - Weds, 11pm CST to 3AM CST. Thanks again to Balynrae and I'll see you all in game.

-Mordius
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    The new site is up and running at Zinzerena.com.
    Check it out, visit the forum, and post suggestions to how you think we can keep improving!

[edit]
    Missed the above post somehow.. But whatever - bump!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ok managed to get signed up at the site, now all I need is a decent Banner, i have artwork if someone wishes to help me :) (i no longer have access to decent Artwork programs)

Varic
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Ok managed to get signed up at the site, now all I need is a decent Banner, i have artwork if someone wishes to help me :) (i no longer have access to decent Artwork programs)

Varic

Welcome to ZZ Varic!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    verethragna00verethragna00 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey everyone; I will be rolling a Drow as my main character and would love to be apart of, what seems like, a great guild. I will be applying to the website now and will be working on a banner/avatar in the next couple of days. Cheers from Florida!

-Verethragna
    6JqUxCm.png?1?1898
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hey everyone; I will be rolling a Drow as my main character and would love to be apart of, what seems like, a great guild. I will be applying to the website now and will be working on a banner/avatar in the next couple of days. Cheers from Florida!

-Verethragna

I believe so, Great to have you Verethragna.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    drowvsflayer_md_banner.png

A little over two more weeks until the next Beta! We'll be rolling on MindFlayer once again and invite
    anyone interested to join us there - get to know the guild and have a blast playing Neverwinter together!

We're a great group of players and still looking to expand our numbers!
    If you're interested, head over to our website: Zinzerena.com

As a reminder: While we may be Drow focused, we do accept players of other races. Any player is free to drop in and say hello!
  • Options
    verethragna00verethragna00 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Glad to be all signed up, banner/avatar done and ready to go once the next Beta weekend starts.
    6JqUxCm.png?1?1898
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    sjiro wrote: »
    drowvsflayer_md_banner.png

A little over two more weeks until the next Beta! We'll be rolling on MindFlayer once again and invite
    anyone interested to join us there - get to know the guild and have a blast playing Neverwinter together!

We're a great group of players and still looking to expand our numbers!
    If you're interested, head over to our website: Zinzerena.com

As a reminder: While we may be Drow focused, we do accept players of other races. Any player is free to drop in and say hello!

So these other races we are allowing to grace our presence, they are what.....our slaves? :) (im joking)
  • Options
    voidwatcherxvoidwatcherx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I have now signed up on your website. I will create my own banner however so no need to fret about that part.
    dakasig.png

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Might be worth getting all of our banners Uniform