test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zinzerena's Zealotry (Drow focused, medium RP, Adult 21+, Late Night CST)

12345679»

Comments

• dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just posted a breakdown of our leadership structure in our forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited April 2013
    Good morning guildies, I'd just like to say that as the next beta weekend and open beta draws nearer, it would be a good time to reconnect with the guild if you have not been visiting the site, and or being social with us in raidcall. Come get reacquainted with your guild mates and catch up with all the posts in the threads. LOTS to see and read.

See you there

itsneo (DDOM)
    @1_daddydom

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

• itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited April 2013
    5 hours and 15 minutes to bw4 peeps. if you have not already found a home, ZZ is the place for all you drow. check us out, take a look at our site, chat, and the friendly people with a combined knowledge and of D&D lore equaled to none, and mmo experience from some of the oldest gamers in the history of gaming. Not to mention all you young whipper snappers who will replace us in time. Come on and join the fun. Join Today.

Thanks
    edited April 2013
    Spoke with Mordius last night, and he has posted in the guild forms...
    MINDFLAYER
    Yes, we will roll on Mindflayer. See you all on the 25th for some serious drow fun.

edited April 2013
    Do ya'll have a shard figured out yet? Tyrs will be on Mindflayer if yer interested to join us :)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • dungeondelverdungeondelver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 58
    edited April 2013
    itsneo wrote: »
    Spoke with Mordius last night, and he has posted in the guild forms...
    MINDFLAYER
    Yes, we will roll on Mindflayer. See you all on the 25th for some serious drow fun.

Alright yeah i got the e-mail confirmation from Mordius, thanks guys.
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My bad, I have been sticking to our forums. I have been neglecting the official forums but yes we will be rolling Mindflayer!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • saikyo42saikyo42 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am definitely interested in your guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Morning,

Mindflayer is also going to be the unofficial RP shard.

Source: http://neverwinter-rp.com/

Valm udossa xor el.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Reasons for non-Drow to Join ZZ

Watchman - You've been hired by the City Guard to keep an eye on a group of fanatic Drow.

Worship a Dead God - You worship a supposedly dead god such as Tyr/Helm/Mask and find comfort in traveling with a group that also worships a deity that is not currently around.

Hate Lloth - You hate the Spider Queen with a burning passion. Maybe you worship Corellon and find a common ground with the Zealots of Zinzerena.

Shar/Beshaba - You worship the Lady of Loss or The Maid of Misfortune. Shar sees a potential chance for new devoted in the followers of Zinzerena. Their pain of loss makes them prime candidates.

Contract Killer - You were hired to assassinate the leader of the Zealots. Upon which you failed and were given the option to either work for the followers or perish. You are now a contract killer for Zinzerena's Zealots.

Bound Slave - A member of Zinzerena's followers has cast a spell or charm to enslave you. After so long does the spell still hold or is this your real home now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chris361chris361 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is interesting, as I am going to create a Halfling TR that was a former Drow slave. He was released by a Drow male that has since become a friend of his. The Drow male will also become one of my characters after they make Drow playable after 60 days. I use to play in a Drow guild when I played NWN on a server I can no longer recall. The guild was Malice and was really fun to play.
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    cant wait to get on and have some fun with the guild tommorow dont know how much i will be on but atleast an hour or 2
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
    edited May 2013
    Gratz to all our 60s!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • raunchytimeraunchytime Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't mind me, timezone brainfart, Enjoy :)
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its always quite relaxing in this guild, on other guilds i have been in its all been stressful haveing to join up and do something right now.

But members of this guild are ok if your busy or just want to solo, or if you need help most of the time theres someone to help out im working on my foundry mission at the moment to expand on my back story lots of fun.
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
    edited June 2013
    ZZ is now recruiting again new members. Please check out our website, sign up, visit our forums and if you are interested fill out an application.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    biased bump :)
    edited June 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    Reasons for non-Drow to Join ZZ

Watchman - You've been hired by the City Guard to keep an eye on a group of fanatic Drow.

Worship a Dead God - You worship a supposedly dead god such as Tyr/Helm/Mask and find comfort in traveling with a group that also worships a deity that is not currently around.

Hate Lloth - You hate the Spider Queen with a burning passion. Maybe you worship Corellon and find a common ground with the Zealots of Zinzerena.

Shar/Beshaba - You worship the Lady of Loss or The Maid of Misfortune. Shar sees a potential chance for new devoted in the followers of Zinzerena. Their pain of loss makes them prime candidates.

Contract Killer - You were hired to assassinate the leader of the Zealots. Upon which you failed and were given the option to either work for the followers or perish. You are now a contract killer for Zinzerena's Zealots.

Bound Slave - A member of Zinzerena's followers has cast a spell or charm to enslave you. After so long does the spell still hold or is this your real home now?

..or as my storyline goes.. Battle Captive to a Lich Drow, infiltrating the ranks to keep a eye on the coming and goings of said organization
    edited June 2013
    shameless bump
    edited July 2013
    Hello all nasty little Drow people! My honey moon is over and members are coming back to the game as we get close to the release of new content and the hopeful near release of the Drow. I want to remind everyone that we are not a Drow only guild and are light to medium RP. As things have calmed down for me in my personal life we will be opening up active recruiting to the general public. We are not a strict guild and have very few requiriments, we only ask that people be thoughtful, friend, helpful to other members and not have an awful name. We like our members to have an RP name and if they are interested in participation in medium to light rp events that they either role a Drow when able or that they have a back story as to how their character came to be with Zinzerena's Zealotry. Give us a try, check out our website by signing up and then joining the forums using the forum link. Fill out an app just so we get to know you better then message myself or another member in game. We have many resources to lend new members, help leveling and questing, grouping up for pvp and pve and many more. We have plenty of gold to help finance full members so we never run out of injury kits. Check us out and i hope to see you all in game.

Please msg me if you have any questions or requests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited September 2013
    mew, where is everyone?

Edit: *grin* I would be interested if I could sign up at your site, but I'm getting an error. Is there another way to contact someone about joining?
  • herk412herk412 Banned Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    itsneo wrote: »
    mew, where is everyone?

oh now you want to come back ?