test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zinzerena's Zealotry (Drow focused, medium RP, Adult 21+, Late Night CST)

Comments

• dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If anyone was trying to figure out why they could not get on mindflayer to play with us, it's because we are rolling on Dragon server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Any new Drow guilds out there interested in merging with an established 35+ member Drow guild?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    am loving this guild so much fun and good conversations too
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
    edited March 2013
    Great to read! Glad to have you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited March 2013
    Thank you everyone in ZZ or in the NO community for making this a fun and exciting beta weekend. See you all at the next beta weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • underdarkhunterunderdarkhunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well I might be going guardian fighter, the class has great survivability. Looking forward to trying great weapon fighter next beta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    As do I my friend! I'm going to have to wait a while to make my second character, looks like some promising new choices will be coming out after launch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Unlike many guilds, Zinzerena's Zealotry recruits members who prize maturity and intelligence. We are a drama free guild that prides ourselves on behaving within posted guidelines and assisting the development team to help create a better Neverwinter experience for everyone.

While other guilds may promote plaintive attempts at recruiting members, we rely solely on our excellent, tight-nit, community to ensure our members enjoy Neverwinter and our guild to it's utmost.

Beta Weekend 3 is on it's way and we would like to encourage you to join us in-game. We look forward to seeing you there!

[EDIT]

Thank you Mods for quickly removing the Troll.
  • jasalphajasalpha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited March 2013
    Zinzerena's Zealotry is made up of a majority of people who revere Dungeons and Dragons and all the Lore that went into it's creation. We don't tolerate any of the antics and childish behavior that has been so prevalent in Guilds from other MMOs. We are about having fun within the scope of The Forgotten Realms. We are helpful to those who want to learn, and encouraging to those who has some knowledge and wish to share it. So ignore the "Troll's" that might pop up from time to time. They seem to despise the fact that we have fun together and are still mature about it. Much like the darkness, When you close your eyes, we are there, when the sun dips below the horizon, we are there. We cannot be stopped for long, and we will not go away.

If a Guild that truly supports it's members is something you are looking for, then please feel free to take Mord's invitation and look us over. If you are truly a fan of D&D, RP and a good community I doubt you'll be disappointed.
  • finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I want to join as a G.W.F. Drow. Very interested in your guild since night time would be mainly the time I will be online. =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Assuming you're relatively close to GMT -5, you'll have plenty of members online to play with!
    Feel free to hit us up on our website and include your cryptic handle in your profile. I will be going through our roster next beta and making sure all our members promptly get an invite.

See you there!
  • finalwinterfinalwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am at GMT -5 actually so I should be just fine. Thank you =]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    Also, as we are growing in size we will have members playing 24/7. We have that now for the most part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • falfidorfalfidor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 67
    edited March 2013
    Yes, take an example on me, I live in Europe and play times will be according to CET for my part ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    and i'm in australia only aussie yet i think but its all good
    edited March 2013
    aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • voidwatcherxvoidwatcherx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 128 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    GMT+1 right here! But I do play nighttime quite frequently!
    dakasig.png

• shiarieshiarie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I signed up on the site, but did not see an application. And....Hello!
    edited March 2013
    aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi

lol im not one of the ones that yells that stuff out
    edited March 2013
    shiarie wrote: »
    I signed up on the site, but did not see an application. And....Hello!

have you looked at the forum thats where applications are done
  • shiarieshiarie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I clicked on the link to the forums, but didn't see anything. Either I'm a bigger airhead than I thought, or more unobservant. :)

Edit: Just as I thought, I'm an airhead. Found it.
    edited March 2013
    you need to register to see anything on the forum, sorry i should of mentioned that
    edited March 2013
    We do that to have a little control over who can add to the forums. I hope that has not been to much of an inconvenience but it is necessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited March 2013
    i think its just not clear what an applicant needs to do, hopefully with these posts it has cleared some of it up once your registered you can see all
    edited March 2013
    There is an automated msg sent when you sign up on the website that will instruct you on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • dnaidarkfirednaidarkfire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I would be interested in joining
    edited March 2013
    I would be good to have you. Head over to our website and check us out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • dthehunterdthehunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Just sent my application in. Looking forward to next week's beta.
    When a prince uses force, he acts like a beast. He must learn to act like two types of beasts: lions and foxes. A fox is defenseless against wolves; a lion is defenseless against traps. Chapter XVIII: of il principe
    BBCmIW9.png
    http://www.zinzerena.com
    edited March 2013
    oh great! Put that up on the forms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited March 2013
    i'm thinking of doing some roleplay this beta nothing big but need to write up my character background first lol