test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zinzerena's Zealotry (Drow focused, medium RP, Adult 21+, Late Night CST)

Comments

• dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I appreciate the work man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited February 2013
    sjiro wrote: »
    I'll look into that.

But yea, I expected a few problems with the server switch.
    They should be relatively easy to fix though.

[EDIT]

Ok, apparently the forums didn't cope well with the transfer - something got corrupted along the way.
    I'll have the problem fixed shortly.

[EDIT EDIT]

So, most of the forum posts are back - I did notice a couple that were missing. Not a big deal, really.
    Also not a big deal - the topic count is reading 0 and resetting stats doesn't seem to fix the problem.

At least 99% of the old posts remain.

Sign-ups are working as intended, despite people receiving an error after they click Submit.
    I'll have to track down that error later.

Awesome... have we be approved???

IGN: DrDoom
    CLS: Heretic
    SVR: Atlantis
    IND ID:1000165G030200060007250S15fb1f

-Mordius
    ZZ GM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • itsneoitsneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 74
    edited February 2013
    I'm sure you will be as soon as we can get back into the site. Sorry for the delay.

-Mordius
    ZZ GM

I'm in. thanks. You guys need some help with the site? not using a guild hosting service?

We moved to our own site for more control. We do have an old guildportal site, but we have moved to this one. We also just moved to a faster server today and there was a problem. The main site is up and the forums will follow soon. Balynrae has been slaving away at a hot computer to fix the problem. Not every guild has an I.T. guy :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited February 2013
    We moved to our own site for more control. We do have an old guildportal site, but we have moved to this one. We also just moved to a faster server today and there was a problem. The main site is up and the forums will follow soon. Balynrae has been slaving away at a hot computer to fix the problem. Not every guild has an I.T. guy :).

I'm a web application developer by trade mate. :) you have one now. + I have a Ts3 server that's good paid till June I think, its a 15 man server if we need one.

There shouldn't have been any verifying to do; except that was the part that the signup was dying on, so it was making us verify manually. Everyone should have access now that registered.

The Forum is also tied into the main page registrations, so your account there is created automatically when you register on Zinzerena.com
  • dreadsheparddreadshepard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Now that we are good, lets move this conversation to ZZs forums... As much as I do want the infinite bumps lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited February 2013
    Now that we are good, lets move this conversation to ZZs forums... As much as I do want the infinite bumps lol.

lol lets face it.. bumps are good

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • liaratsoni84liaratsoni84 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just letting you guys know the website is still down for me. All I see is a picture saying "JustHost." I went to http://www.zinzerena.com/ That is the correct address right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    It's just you, it seems. Everyone else seems to be connecting fine.
    Alternatively, you can use.. http://50.83.18.25

Just in-case it's a DNS issue.
    I would also advise you open command prompt and type 'ipconfig /flushdns'
    I'm not sure what DNS servers you're using, but they are, apparently, incredibly slow to update.

If you want to switch your DNS servers:
    Click 'Start' then 'Run' and type 'ncpa.cpl' and hit 'Enter'. (or WinKey+R)
    Right click your primary network adapter and select 'Properties'.
    Click 'Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and then click 'Properties'.
    Near the bottom, select the radio button 'Use the following DNS server addresses:'
    Type the IP '8.8.8.8' as 'Preferred DNS Server' and '8.8.4.4' as 'Alternate DNS Server'.

Those are the Google Public-DNS servers.
  • viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited February 2013
    Works now for some reason! :) Applied for membership.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Everyone good now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • sjirosjiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Yay, more female Drow characters.
    I was afraid I was going to be the only one (in the guild). :P
    edited February 2013
    sjiro wrote: »
    Yay, more female Drow characters.
    I was afraid I was going to be the only one (in the guild). :P

Um, if I am gonna roll a cleric, it will be a female.. as per norm.. it is the women who become clerics after all.

that said.. what I have a female sig.

sig3wq.png

If you plan to still get your spells from Lolth then you should probably roll female. ZZ however is not in favor with Lolth and in fact we are a cabal actively in opposition to Lolth. I recommend Kelemvor because of the backstory for Zinzerena I wrote. Males and females can now both be clerics in Zinzerena's Zealotry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • bruddajokkabruddajokka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Selune, and Sune will be good alternate goddess in that regards.
  • underdarkhunterunderdarkhunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Drow clerics on the surface who are out of favor from Loth turn to Shar from what I read.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bruddajokkabruddajokka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Really depends on the Drow. Viconia turned to Shar. Not all Drow do. Personally I'm rather disappointed that Tymora isn't option.
    edited February 2013
    Hopefully they add the lesser gods into the character creation.

edit: That was the main reason I wrote that. To try and fit the story to Zinzerena in with the Gods the game has at launch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited February 2013
    My apologies for the inconvenience of our website being down, we are making repairs and it should be up shortly.

Edit: The website is back up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • underdarkhunterunderdarkhunter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    banner test.. Ignore me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elluricelluric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So I gotta say loving the ideas I been reading and would really like to at the very least have an alt with your guild as I had planned to roll a dwarf as my main. But I am a huge fan of the Drow race and backgrounds and have played a few PnP games based out of good ole Menzo. I am a medium RPer and would like to collaborate with stories and Foundry content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • noctournous93noctournous93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited February 2013
    My apologies for the inconvenience of our website being down, we are making repairs and it should be up shortly.

Edit: The website is back up!

Site is still not working for me :S
    I used another link provided by a member here.
    My issue is that my application disappeared.
    I have sended you a PM on the forum Mordius, waiting for instructions
    edited February 2013
    Try clearing your cookies, cache, and deleting your bookmark if you made one. Then try typing it in. See if that works. If could be that some gateway where you are needs to be refreshed. Not sure why you are having problems but that might help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited February 2013
    If there is still a problem msg sjiro or itsneo they could probably give you more ideas.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited February 2013
    Everything seams to be working properly, is anyone still having problems?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to Zinzerena's Zealotry!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.zinzerena.com
  • deanmcqueendeanmcqueen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey there, I am starting to get interested in your guild! One thing though. I am a highly competitive gamer who focuses on the PvP aspect of every game I play. My question is, if/when I join the guild, could you assure me that I will be able to have a full group of PvPers to play with or at least a group of 3+ people? I tend to lose interest in guilds when nobody in the guild plays with each other ( I have ran into this too many times ) in either lving, dungeons, or PvP.