test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Beta Weekend details - Read this first!

Comments

• Options
    reknyardreknyard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    How do I get my one time login key?
  • Options
    irongamernetirongamernet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Meh. TL2 accounts sound like they are still screwed up. I've been trying to login since noon and always get the following error:

"I downloaded Neverwinter, but I am getting an "Account Error" message.
    If you see this message on the launcher, it means that you are trying to log in to the game when the servers are not available. Please be sure to check the Beta Weekend Schedule to see when to log in to the game!"

TL2 keys have access this weekend. The server up green dot is also active when I get this message. Someone forgot to enable TL2 keys for the weekend? My key is registered in the account area:

Redemption Date
    Sep 20 2012 10:44AM
    Key Redeemed
    TL2 Preorders

Blah, would have been nice to participate this weekend.
  • Options
    khalaqkhalaq Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've got a lifetime CO account, so I received a beta invite. Apparently, I'm not alone in not being able to log in because of an "Account error." There is an official thread for this problem which you can find by clicking here.
  • Options
    nazosan2nazosan2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    dirlettia wrote: »
    If you are trying to log in right now and getting that error message, dont worry as servers have died and actually are down.
    So are the servers just completely screwed up? There's a green icon indicating that the server is up, it just won't let us in... This kind of sucks given how limited of a time we have to work with to actually try out the game before it closes up again for half a month or so...

Is there anything we can do at all except just retrying over and over until the error eventually (theoretically) goes away?
  • Options
    bazoo01bazoo01 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ive bought RaiderZ Founderpack and preordre Torchlight 2 long time ago.. to get the beta

as i understand i should 08/03-2013 could play the beta ....

but i still cant .....help me
  • Options
    alexandernabiscoalexandernabisco Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    i'm a lifetime member of STO and havent recieved a beta KEY yet where do i go to get it?
  • Options
    ciryssaciryssa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bazoo01 wrote: »
    ive bought RaiderZ Founderpack and preordre Torchlight 2 long time ago.. to get the beta

as i understand i should 08/03-2013 could play the beta ....

but i still cant .....help me

Yeah I am a Lifetime STO person as well and never got a key as well, an ideas folks?
  • Options
    sxenikki503sxenikki503 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ciryssa wrote: »
    Yeah I am a Lifetime STO person as well and never got a key as well, an ideas folks?

I didn't get one and PW told me i had to buy TL2 to get one.
  • Options
    flamdflamd Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Has anyone who bought the raiderz elite pack gotten a key yet? been checking my email and nothing.
  • Options
    malkavianitemalkavianite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    CO/STO Lifetimers, you should have gotten an email saying that you've been given access, and that it has been automatically applied to you account (you don't get a key).
  • Options
    lemnolalemnola Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Got a key from Jeux Online but can't access the servers, I have the error message after logging in :/
  • Options
    iveyrayniveyrayn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    could someone give me a game key so i can play the weekend free beta plz?
  • Options
    overclocked1overclocked1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey a few hours ago i purchased torchlight 2 but they have not sent my beta key for neverwinter yet. How long does it take?
  • Options
    erwhindalerwhindal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey, I had the RaiderZ Elite Pack purchased but don't seem to have received a key. I'm mildly disappointed as I ran home from work to log in and check it out :) Can this be fixed? Preferably soon? :)
  • Options
    nazosan2nazosan2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oh goodie. I finally get something other than an error message and that something is a 2.8GB download to wait on with my slow connection. If the beta wasn't just for this weekend this wouldn't be so bad, but given that I have to work the next two days I was really hoping to make better use of the free time I had...

(Actually, it seems to be downloading the same size as the installer which makes me wonder if it's redownloading the ENTIRE game on me...)

EDIT: Reinstalled and ran it as administrator just in case. So far it just wants a 520MB download now. Much more reasonable at least. I knew something was wrong when it said 2.8GB...
  • Options
    merloidermerloider Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    At what point do we get access to the beta? I've tried yesterday and today and while the message has changed from 'not authorized' to 'timed out', the results are the same.
  • Options
    bioshokquebioshokque Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yay, i managed to play for about two hours before going to bed last night. Now i'm up again and i find the server down!

Also, do i have to do anything special to activate my guardian of neverwinter pack? Cause i didn't have any of the things yet last night, apart from being able to play the game.
  • Options
    bringthenoise001bringthenoise001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    CO/STO Lifetimers, you should have gotten an email saying that you've been given access, and that it has been automatically applied to you account (you don't get a key).

Been there, got email, no access......... what the$%
  • Options
    olgar1olgar1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Will i get acess if i buy today, after the beyta has started?
  • Options
    mulaimulai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm still with the error on login! guys want to play the PW. vejao my account therefore can not stand waiting any longer. and bought the package raiderZ elite!
  • Options
    slcobbsslcobbs Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I had 5 beta keys that I got at PAX last fall that they are not honoring this weekend. Talk about frustration and feeling left out in the cold. These are essentially a big diasappointment. I guess they wil work for the last beta weekend.Or will they?
  • Options
    savagecheezsavagecheez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm also having an account error when trying to login into the beta. Kind of frustrating when you're sent an email stating you can play because you're a lifetime subscriber then not be able to login.:(
  • Options
    haggzorhaggzor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm also having an account error when trying to login into the beta. Kind of frustrating when you're sent an email stating you can play because you're a lifetime subscriber then not be able to login.:(

Pretty much this.

The form to fill out a support ticket also does not seem to be working. Guess the best way is to unsubscribe from their newsletter to avoid getting disappointed when stuff isn't working (since it hardly ever seem to be from my experience).
    They had alot of problems with TL2 release aswell.

Big personal mistake to pre order that game
  • Options
    savagecheezsavagecheez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    haggzor wrote: »
    Pretty much this.

The form to fill out a support ticket also does not seem to be working. Guess the best way is to unsubscribe from their newsletter to avoid getting disappointed when stuff isn't working (since it hardly ever seem to be from my experience).
    They had alot of problems with TL2 release aswell.

Big personal mistake to pre order that game

I filled out the support ticket yesterday afternoon and it replied with "you should receive an answer within 3-4 business days". Kind of pointless if you ask me. No big deal. I was hoping to get in and help with finding bugs and falling through the world a few times.
  • Options
    tach96tach96 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I get that account error message also when trying to get into game.
  • Options
    glamlbordiaglamlbordia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Eu tenho todos os neverwinter lan
  • Options
    leashekaleasheka Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    this is what I recieved from support yesterday
    To claim your Founder's Pack items you must first complete the Sleeping Dragon Bridge Tutorial.

Once you have completed the tutorial, speak to the Courier near the Auction House to claim your items.

For more information, please see our FAQ:

http://nw.perfectworld.com/about/faq#which
  • Options
    luckless75luckless75 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Account error, is this going to be all weekend because I'll just give up now?
  • Options
    enhus1enhus1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Also got account error. Nice scam, charge cash and not make it availbale. Big fail!!! There is NO excuse for this.
  • Options
    jacqueline11jacqueline11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Completely agree,i have been trying to log inall day,getting account error all the time,i will prob give up to,shame was looking forward to playing.